電影《薩維奇(2019)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

這是幹嗎

Hey, what's this?

大D

Damage?

你媽的

Fuck.

我給過你三次警告 骰子

I gave you three fuckin' warnings, Dice.

丹尼 媽的 我現在沒有現金 兄弟

Hey, Danny, fuck, I aint got the cash, man.

我看你就是不想交錢吧

Yeah, not for fees, aye?

我不會區別對待你的 骰子 坐下

I'm not treating you no different, Dice, sit down.

夥計 我明天就去借錢

Bro, I'll do a burg, tomorrow.

骰子 你他媽坐下

Dice, fuckin' sit.

去你媽的 你這麼做為了什麼

Get fucked man, what's it for?

摩西 他用我們的錢去買那些破玩意兒

Moses, buying fuckin' toys with our fuckin' money!

好好看看你周圍吧 兄弟

Take a fuckin' look around you, bro.

你真以為這些都不用花錢嗎

You really think this costs nothing, aye?

那他為什麼給自己買了輛豪車 大D

So why's he got a fuckin' limo then, Damage?

塔格就不會

Aye? Tug wouldn't of...

塔格會怎麼樣

What about Tug?

趕緊把手放在桌子上 骰子

Put your fuckin' hand on the table, Dice.

這就是為什麼大家都恨你

See this is why everyone hates you.

手放在桌上 骰子

Hand on the table, Dice.

去你媽的

Get fucked!

把你的手放在該死的桌上

Put your fuckin' hand on the fuckin' table!

丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 操

Danny Danny Danny... Fuck!

你媽的

Fuck!

你這個賤人

You fuckin' cunt.

你這個王八蛋

Fuck you, you fuckin' cunt!

你等死吧

You're fuckin' dead to me!

薩維奇

1989年

我得來一杯

I need a fuckin' drink.

要烈酒

Hardcore.

兄弟 把我的錢給我

Bro give me my money

你這個不要臉的混蛋

you fucking dropped nuts cunt

那是我的錢 在我跳上這個桌子

That's my money! Before I jump over this desk

把酒瓶插在你眼球上之前 趕緊還錢

and put this bottle in your fuckin' eyeball.

我在試著

I'm tryna be...

兄弟

Bro.

摩西

Moses.

-老大好 -好 好好幹活

- Hey Pres Hota! - Hota!

Hota為毛利語 可表多種情感

你還好嗎

You good?

老大 蛋糕的保釋金呢

Hey, Pres, where's that bail money for Cake?

蛋糕為幫派某成員

馬上就有了

It's comin'.

-等他媽什麼呢 -你他媽說什麼

- What's the fuckin' hold up? - What the fuck did you say?

嬉皮樣的混球

Fuckin' hippy looking cunt.

這群巨嬰真的是越來越差勁

Fuckin' babies are getting worse.

塔格在挑事

Tug's stirring shit up.

那個王八蛋想頂替我

Cunt wants my fuckin' job.

我明白了

I got it.

媽的 我們再去釣一次魚 好嗎

Fuck, let's go on another fuckin' fishing trip, aye?

釣刺鰩可不叫釣魚

Sting rays ain't fishing.

你他媽唯一捕到的魚就是"皰疹"

Fuckin' only thing you ever caught is herpes.

此處雙關 指摩西染上了皰疹

但是它聞起來像魚 兄弟

Smelled like fish, brother.

我們去嗎

We on?

老大 你看那場比賽了嗎

Hey, Pres, fuckin' see the game?

看到了 天哪

Yeah oh fuck...

巴克·謝爾福德 他太猛了

Buck Shelford bro. Too much aye!

太厲害了

Too much.

她真漂亮 是不是

Oh she's pretty, was that?

-那是誰 -我男人

- Who's that? - That's my man.

我想認識他

I wanna meet him.

庫茲

Couzie!

- 芭布絲. - 大D.

- Babs. - Damage.

她是誰

Who is she?

弗洛 新加入的

Flo, our new mate.

她建立了我們的公社 替女孩們工作

Started our commune, works for the girls,

做做園藝之類的

gardening and so on.

把她和其他女孩子帶出去

Get her out and the girl.

為什麼要我們出去

Why do we have to go?

你呆在這裡不安全

You're not safe.

謝謝你

Thanks.

你做園藝嗎

Gardening?

怎麼 你從那些女孩身上賺錢嗎

What, you're makin' money off these girls?

不 我們互相分錢

No, we share it.

那你從你的這些兄弟身上賺錢嗎

You makin' money off these boys?

不 我們也互相分錢

No, we share it.

你為什麼用刺青遮蓋你的臉

Why do you wear that mask?

這樣你就可以看清我的真面目

So you can see who I am.

骰子

Dice?

我明天會給你錢的

I'll pay you tomorrow.

大D

Damage?

你再來我們這收帳試試

Fuck your fees.

操他媽的摩西

Fuck Moses.

他到底他媽要買多少輛車

How many fucking cars does he need?

讓他滾吧

Get fucked!

這是我們的錢

It's our fucking money

你最好給我小心點

Be fuckin' careful.

我們走

Hota!

這個下流的小偷

Thieving cunt!

Fucking...

別管他們

Get rid of it.

去他媽的 我才是老大

Fuck them, I'm the Pres.

一群懦弱的混蛋

Fuckin' jelly cunts.

我會找出來是誰在搞事

I'll find out who.

老兄 我們走吧 離開這裡

Bro, let's just get the fuck outta here.

天哪 這太棒了

Oh my god, that was so good!

芭布絲

Oi, Babs.

你到底要不要給我們互相介紹一下

You gonna fuckin' introduce us or what?

這是幫派首領 摩西

This is the gang president, Moses.

-你好 -這是弗洛

- Hi. - Flo.

弗洛

Flo.

我的豪車停在這 裡面還有啤酒

This here's my limousine, there's beers inside,

我想邀請你們去我家

I would like to invite youse back to my fine establishment

那裡有一些

for some

一些小吃 還可以聽有趣的故事

some refreshments, some amusing anecdotes.

都有誰去

Who's going?

我 大D 還有我的一些弟兄

Oh me, Damage, couple of the bros.

真不錯

Sweet.

那裡有很多吃喝玩樂的東西 都是最好的

Too much. Only the fucking best.

大D 我可以去嗎

Damage, can I come?

求你了

Please?

小心玻璃

Watch out for the glass, aye?

把大門打開

On the fuckin' gate.

你真好 大D

You're the man, Damage!

車牌號MO5E5即為摩西 表明為首領的愛車

這首歌是獻給莉莉的

This songs going out to Lily.

我見過的最美麗的女孩

The most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

寶貝讓我們乘船離去

Baby let's cruise away from here

別猶豫 前途一片光明

Don't be confused the way is clear

願你想要的即你所得

And if you want it, you got it forever

你這個少女殺手

You little lady killer!

這不是一夜情

This is not a one night stand

你爸是幹什麼的

What's your old man get up to?

他是銀行經理

He's a bank manager.

為什麼銀行家的女兒

So why's a bankers daughter

要和我們這些幫派分子混在一起

hangin' out with gang members?

我是為了那些女孩來的

I'm here for the girls.

看起來不像啊

Don't look like it.

我們是個集體 我們一起住 一起工作

We're a collective, we live together, we work together-

你是社工嗎

You're a social worker?

只是想幫點忙

Just tryna help.

通過做園藝嗎

Gardening?

相關焦點