電影《鬼玩人(1981)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

I sent you 20 letters from Paris last year

Well, you've been gone six months

And I got the fear

After all the songs that we've sung together

After all the sweet and all the stormy...

If I knew where you were

Well, I would surely inform you that...

But every night don't you sleep on your right?

Don't you...

我們到哪了?

Hey, Ash, where are we?

剛穿過田納西州邊界

Well, we just crossed the Tennessee border.

-我們要在哪一個... -是的?

-Which would put us... -Yeah?

我們要在哪一個...

Which would put us...

對...

right...

here.

轉盤!

Turn!

這是幹什麼? 你要謀殺我們嗎?

What the hell was that? Are you trying to kill us?

不要責備我! 是你的方向盤

Hey, don't blame me. It's your steering wheel.

他媽的把我的手猛拉開了!

The damn thing jerked right out of my hand.

我不是很明白

I can't understand it.

我昨天調整了

I had this thing in for a tune-up yesterday

他們說什麼都會檢查的

and they said they'd go over everything.

你最好送回去 因為這該死的壞了

You'd better take it back 'cause the damn thing don't work.

唯一有用的就是喇叭了

The only thing that does work is this lousy horn.

去死吧! 我不是給你們鳴喇叭

Aw, go to hell! I'm not honking at you.

上帝

Jesus Christ.

斯考迪 哪個地方是什麼樣子?

Hey, Scotty, what's this place like anyway?

租那地方的人說 那是一個過去的房子

Well, the guy that's renting it says it's an old place...

有一點破舊 但是就在大山上

a little rundown, but it's right up in the mountains.

最好的是我們這麼便宜弄到了

And the best part is we get it so cheap.

我們為什麼這麼便宜弄到了?

Yeah, why are we getting it so cheap?

我不知道 也許是真的很難看吧

Well, I don't know. Might be in real bad shape.

你是說沒有人看過那房子?

You mean nobody's seen this place yet?

沒有

Well, not yet.

-不是沒有糟糕的 -不

-Well, it might not be that bad. -No.

-實際上 是很棒的 -是的

-Actually, it might be kinda nice. -Yeah.

也許是一個真正的陷進

It's probably a real pit.

我想我們就在那下車

Hey, I think this is where we get off.

我們要經過這橋嗎?

This is the bridge we're gonna cross?

上帝 這整個掉下去 會讓我們散架的!

Jesus Christ, the whole thing's falling apart on us.

不要讓這聲音嚇著你

Don't let the noise fool you, girls.

這橋很牢固的

This thing is solid as a rock.

這也許是開這門的

It's supposed to be one of these on here.

來吧

Come on.

到我們這來

Join us.

到我們這來

Join us.

死屍在地窖裡

Dead bodies in the cellar.

-死屍在地窖裡 -你能別說嗎?

-Dead bodies in the cellar. -Will you stop it?

我非常喜歡在這裡的所有夜晚

I would like very much to make a toast here

為我們在這裡乾杯

for all this evening.

聽起來不錯

That sounds all right.

一次說過做我的希臘朋友

Uh, as a Greek friend of mine once said...

他說過 "我..."

he said, "I..."

好了...

No, okay okay okay.

乾杯...

"Nis nis...

為...

tu tu tu...

塔裡姆乾杯

tu-tar-im."

-什麼意思? -集會結束! 是的

-Which means? -"Party down!" Yeah!

是什麼?

What is this?

不管是什麼 還在下面

Whatever it is, it's still down there.

我不喜歡地窖 我們關閉它

I don't like cellars. Let's just close it up.

大概是一些動物

It's probably just some animal.

動物? 動物!

An animal? An animal.

這是我聽到的最愚蠢的事!

That is the stupidest thing I ever heard of.

我的天啊!

Jesus Christ.

下面有什麼

Well, there's something down there.

也許是些動物

Well, maybe it is just some animal.

是的 你大概說的對

Yeah, you're probably right.

大概是些動物

It's probably just some animal.

謝麗爾 你為什麼不下去 看個究竟?

Here, Cheryl. Why don't you go down and check to make sure?

斯考迪 我不下去

Scotty, I'm not going down there.

好 你這膽小鬼 我去

Okay okay, you cowards. I'll go.

小心

Be careful.

很快回來

Back in a minute.

斯考迪 發現什麼嗎?

Hey... hey, Scotty, you find anything?

斯考迪

Scotty?

斯考迪!

Scotty?

斯考迪?

Scott!

他是開玩笑

He's just kidding around.

-是嗎? -斯考迪!

-Isn't he? -Scotty!

斯考迪!

Scott!

琳達 給我手電

Linda, get me a flashlight.

這是唯一帶來的一把

That's the only one we brought up.

那給我馬燈

Then get the lantern.

斯考迪?

Scotty?

來 我帶你去看看

Hey, come here. I want to show you something.

看看這些東西

Look at all this stuff.

我敢保證這槍還能用

I bet this still shoots.

也許可以

Probably does.

天啊

Oh! God.

我的天啊

Oh God.

看這

Look at this.

看這

Look at this.

這就像你的老女朋友

This kind of looks like your old girlfriend.

來 我們帶上樓去

Come on, let's take this stuff upstairs.

我拿錄音機 你拿其他的好

I'll grab the recorder and you get everything else.

這傢伙是個真正卑鄙的人

This guy was a real turd, you know?

大家都討厭他

Everybody hated him.

喜歡你這種

Like you kind of, right?

是的 就喜歡我 我要劃破你的臉

Yeah, just like me. I'm gonna break your face.

他也加入了這西方人的東西

Also, he was into this Western stuff.

他做了這所有的小模型...

He makes all these little models...

好 噓

Okay, shh.

聽這個

Listen to this.

這是我在樓下知道的錄音帶

This is the tape I found downstairs.

自從我和我的同事

It has been a number of years

挖掘這廢墟以來...

since I began excavating the ruins of Ca'n Dar

已經有很多年了

with a group of my colleagues.

現在我和我的妻子搬到了 這山脈的

Now my wife and I have retreated to a small cabin

孤獨的小屋裡

in the solitude of these mountains.

在這我繼續研究這無數的 安靜的...

Here I continued my research undisturbed

現代社會的娛樂

by the myriad distractions of modern civilization

從很遠的 小樹林研究回來

and far from the groves of Academe.

我相信我在這裡做的發現

I believe I have made a significant find

是很有意義的

in the Ca'n Darian ruins:

一卷關於遠古閃族人的

a volume of ancient Sumerian burial practices

葬禮慣例和葬禮的咒語

and funerary incantations.

這題名是《Naturon Demonto》

It is entitled "Naturan Demanto."

粗略的翻譯是《死亡之書》

Roughly translated... "Book of the Dead."

這書是限制在人類的肉體...

The book is bound in human flesh

浸入了人類的血液

and inked in human blood.

這是為了應付魔鬼 魔鬼的復甦

It deals with demons, demon resurrection

這股力量在人類的

and those forces which roam the forest

領土和森林裡遊蕩

and dark bowers of man's domain.

前幾頁...

The first few pages

警告這些持久的人 可以躺著呈睡眠狀態

warn that these enduring creatures

永遠不會真正的死去

may lie dormant but are never truly dead.

他們通過這書上的咒語出現

They may be recalled to active life

可以重新喚起他媽的生活

through the incantations presented in this book.

通過朗讀這些咒語又可以

It is through recitation of these passages

給魔鬼生命... 並佔有生活

that the demons are given license to possess the living.

你幹什麼? 這正是精彩部分

Hey, what'd you do that for? It was just getting good.

我不想再聽了 就這樣

I just don't wanna hear it anymore, that's all.

斯考迪 別這樣

Scott, come on. Leave her alone, man.

相關焦點