A:Good morning. Morre Hotel. At your service.
早上好。這裡是摩爾酒店,竭誠為您服務。
B:good morning! I'd like to make a reservation, please. Do you have any rooms available for the next week?
早上好。我想要預定一個房間。你們有下周的空房嗎?
A:All right. Single-room or double-room?
有的。請問要單人間還是雙人間。
B:Double-room, please. It's for an American couple.
雙人間。我是為一對美國夫婦預定的。
A:Hold on, please. Let me check the bookings. Yes, we have double-rooms available. What kind of room would you like, sir?
請稍等。讓我查一下房間的預定情況。是的,我們有剩餘的雙人間。請問您要什麼樣的房間?
B:I'd like a room with a nice view, please.
我想要一個帶漂亮風景的房間。
A:We have a nice garden-view room.
我們有一個帶漂亮花園風景的房間。
B:Good. I'll take that one. Is there a bar in your hotel?
好的。我就要那一間了。酒店裡有酒吧嗎?
A:Yes, sir. And there is also a party going on each Saturday night in the bar till next morning.
有的。每周六晚上酒吧裡都會有晚會,而且會一直持續到第二天早上。
B:Party all night? Hotel California? No kidding. Anyway, what's the room charge?
整晚的晚會。《加州旅館》嗎?別開玩笑了。不管怎樣,房間收費標準是怎樣的?
A:888 Yuan per night. With breakfast. 「Northern Star」 buffet! What's there arriving time?
每晚888元。帶早餐。早餐叫「北極星」自助餐。他們什麼時候到?
B:They turn up around 4p.m. next Monday, and they check out on next Sunday.
他們下周一下午4點左右入住,下周日離開。
A:I see. May I have your name and phone number?
知道了。可以留一下您的名字和電話號碼嗎?
B:Yes. 67101213. Benjamin.
好的。67101213。班傑明。