世界上有後悔藥嗎?
當然沒有咯
雖然大概諸君也曾和O哥一樣,幻想過「What if...」的假設情況。
What if I studied harder?
如果我更用功一些呢?
What if I hadn't said something that hurts?
如果我不說那些傷人的話呢?
What if...?
「One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music.「一個人總要走過不同的路,看迥然的風景,聽陌生的歌;」Did I make a mistake, David, that I blurted out how much I love you?
blurt out:不假思索地說出...
大衛,難道我錯了嗎?我不該就這麼把「我有多愛你」告訴你嗎?
I know, really, how horrendous gossips can be.
horrendous:殘暴的
相信我,我瞭然於胸,那些蜚短流長是多麼可怕。
Yes, you are the political star, probably thinking about the dole-like issues this very moment.
是的,在政壇上你是如此的耀眼,或許此刻你也在為救濟金之類的事情發愁。
Yet love has no room for bargaining, David.
但愛情沒有討價還價的餘地,大衛。
So prove it to me, if you still can, that everything in existence is at least something to you.
所以,如果你還能這麼做的話,證明給我看吧,好讓我知道至少我們之間發生的一切不是恍然一夢。
I can, Elise, I can, no matter how violently fate estranges me from you.
estrange sb. from sb.:將...和...疏離
愛麗絲,我可以的,無論命運如何張牙舞爪地意圖離間我們。
All the time, I have been resisting the allure of vices masquerading as virtues.
allure:誘惑
一直以來,縱然有人為惡行披上了美德的外衣,我始終能夠抵禦他們的誘惑。
But nobody else has your magic, Elise.
但是,愛麗絲,任誰都沒有你的魔力。
Nothing is ever able to debilitate me as long as you are here.
debilitate:使...衰弱
生命中只要有你,沒有什麼再能將我擊垮。
To be candid, you are my destiny.
candid:率直的
坦白地說,你就是我的天命。
Yes, you are.
是的,我矢志不渝。
Their menace has even been accentuated by whatever measures they would take.
menace:威嚇
accentuate:突出
他們會不顧一切的阻撓我們,用盡所有文攻武嚇。
Yet I don't give it a toss, Elise!
管他呢,愛麗絲!
Together we will finally reach the shore, whatever sentence fate would give us.
任世事變遷,我們終能一起走過滄海與桑田。
「零時電影」之真愛永恆:
Vol. 2 《羅拉快跑》
Vol. 10 《時間規劃局》
Vol. 13 《異次元駭客》
P.S. 天命可以戰勝,真愛永不退散。歡迎朋友隨手點擊「在看」並長按二維碼關注本公眾號↓在「O時光影」的世界裡見證真愛永恆