主持人:
Right now on Higher Journeys with Alexis Brooks
這是「更高的旅程」,我是主持人艾力克薩斯布.魯克斯。
Welcome back everyone to another episode of higher journeys
歡迎大家回到新一期更高的旅程
and of course if it's your first time here welcome
當然如果你是第一次收看的話,歡迎!
The interview that you're about to hear is a very special one for me
接下來你們會聽到的這個採訪,對我來說是很特別的一個採訪,
and I know it will be for you as well
我想對你們來說也會是。
This is obviously a very timely one you’re soon going to find out why
很顯然,這個採訪的時間點剛剛好,很快你就會知道為什麼
If you are familiar with the what I'd like to call channeled wisdom of Bashar
如果你熟悉,我更願意稱它為「巴夏的傳訊智慧」的話,
You will undoubtedly know my next guest his name is Darryl Anka
你一定知道我的下一位嘉賓,他的名字是戴羅爾.安卡。
he has been channeling Bashar for nearly forty years about thirty seven years
他已經傳訊了巴夏將近40年,大約37年
I had first of all i've had the pleasure of knowing Darryl for quite a few years now
首先我很榮幸,我已經知道戴羅爾好幾年了,而且...
Recently I had a chance to have a glimpse of a channeling that he did back in early
最近,我有個機會看了他12月初的一次傳訊。
December and that date is gonna be very important for you and you'll soon find out why
這個日期很重要,等一下你就會發現為什麼。
And what I heard was stunning
我聽到的內容 很驚人
What I heard was stunning it has to do let's just say I would call this a message
我聽到的內容很驚人,這麼說...
that presaged the times that were going through right now
我會把這個信息叫做 預言了現在我們正在經歷的
I was stunned the hairs on my arm we're standing up
我當時被驚豔到了,我手上的汗毛都豎了起來
And as soon as I heard the message I I said i've got to call Darryl and see if he'll speak with us about it.
一聽到這個訊息,我就說我得給戴羅爾打電話,看他能不能和我們聊聊...
And I did call him up I said Darryl I really really would love
然後我打給了他,我說:"戴羅爾我真的真的,真心希望你能來'旅程',
to speak to the journey or speak to the audience about that powerful message
或者和觀眾說一說這個強大的訊息...
What that was all about and what we do with it
它究竟是關於什麼,我們得到這個訊息能做些什麼。"
and what we do with it and he graciously accepted I'm so delighted
他欣然地接受了,我真的很高興
Darryl has not had any interviews he's not talked about this particular channeling before
戴羅爾之前沒有接受過關於那場傳訊的採訪
This will be the first time that he's discussed it
這是他第一次討論它
so I am ever so humbled and grateful that he decided to give us this wonderful talk
所以我很謙遜並且很感謝他願意和我們進行這次美妙的談話
so we're gonna get right into it and by the way as you're seeing
This this is a premiere
所以我們就進入正題,順便要說正如你所見,這是首播
It was so special and the timing obviously is so apropos .I knew I wanted to do something special with it
這次首播很特別,時間點恰到好處,我一直想做些特別的
so I actually will be Present during the premiere so if you have any questions or comments for me
所以這次首播我會在現場,如果你們有任何給我的問題或評論,我會很樂意
I'll be happy to hang out with you and answer as best I can while we're listening along and watching
我會和你們一邊聽、一邊看、一邊聊,我會盡我所能回答你們的問題。
Also I want to say we've got a big announcement Higher journeys has got a lot going on
我也要說我們有一個大通知,更高的旅程正在發生很多事,
Lots of wheels turning in the midst of all of this
「車輪」正運行到一半。
So I know you're gonna want to stay for a whole discussion that I have with Darryl
所以我知道你們會想全程看完我和戴羅爾的討論
Because what he is imparting is powerful
因為他在傳達的信息很強大
But be sure you do because at the end i've got a special announcement
一定要這麼做,因為最後我有一個特別的通知
so with that and without further ado I now present to you my conversation with Darryl Anka.Enjoy.
好的話不多說,現在我向大家獻上我和戴羅爾.安卡的對話。請享受。
(對話正式開始)
主持人:
Darryl I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have you on the show today and it's such short notice
戴羅爾我沒辦法告訴你我有多感謝你今天能來這個節目
please know that I appreciate that and I appreciate you and all that you do
希望你知道我很感謝你能來並且很感謝你在做的一切
戴羅爾:
Thank you it's my pleasure and thank you for the opportunity I appreciate the ability to get information out there too
謝謝你,這是我的榮幸,謝謝你給我這個機會,
I appreciate the ability to get information out there too.
我也很感謝這個能力幫我得到資訊
主持人:
great well it's always good to have you
很棒,很棒,能有你當嘉賓、能見到你很棒。
now I know this is the first time you've agreed to be interviewed specifically to discuss what we're going to be getting
我知道這是你第一次同意接受採訪,討論我們今天將會討論的話題。
into today and I am honored that you've granted me this interview for that reason so again thank you
很榮欣你同意了接受我的採訪,因此再一次感謝你。
now before we get into our very important topic for today I want to start by playing a short
好的,在進入我們今天非常重要的主題之前,
but very powerful clip from a Bashar channeling
我想以你傳訊巴夏的一個簡短而非常強大的短片作為開頭
that you did and I want everyone to make note of this date it
我希望你們注意這個傳訊的日期
was done on December 8th of 2019 late last year now
那是去年(2019年)12月底做的傳訊
if you haven't seen this yet brace yourself for what you're about to hear because it's super important
如果你還沒看過,準備好你自己,因為你將聽到的超級重要
so let's first pause here and briefly watch and listen to this we'll be right back
那我們先在這裡暫停,簡短地看一下這個片段。我們馬上回來。
巴夏:
We would like each and every one of you to know.
我們想讓 你們每一個人都知道,
How important it is for you to truly be yourselves in the coming year.
在接下來的這一年裡,對你來說,真實地做你自己有多重要,
How important it will be for you to make decisions
that are in alignment with your best discernment.
做出與你的最佳洞察力相一致的決定 有多重要,
How important it will be and how important it is for you to remain at the center of the storm .
現在和將來,保持在這個暴風雨的中心,對你來說 有多重要。
Because if I may use some of your colloquial language 2020 is going to be nuts .
因為,如果可以話,用你的白話表達就是
2020會像發瘋了一樣,
It's going to be crazy .
會很瘋狂。
And it is of paramount importance that you remain if you wish to be on a certain train in the eye of the storm where it's calm
並且,如果你願意的話,待在暴風雨之眼中心的某輛火車上,
是最為重要的(最首要的),那裡是平靜的,
where peace and solitude reigns
安寧和平 與 享受與自己相處 主宰了那裡
where even though you may see the storm raging all around you
在那裡,雖然你可能會看見 狂暴的暴雨在四周咆哮,
swirling around you
暴風雨在四周盤旋
thundering and lightning all around you
電閃雷鳴 在你四周
it is more important than ever before
比以往任何時候都重要,
and more important than it will be for quite a long time
而且未來一段時間裡,比以後任何時候都重要的,
during this crossing during this threshold during this pivotal year
是在這個穿越期,在這個零界期,
在這個關鍵之年(pivotal:關鍵的,樞紐的)
to be at peace within yourself
你的內在安寧平和
to be calm within yourself
你自己內在平靜淡定
to be centered within the eye of the storm
集中在這個暴風之眼(以風暴之眼為中心)
so we would HIGHLY encourage each and every one of you to really take stock of who you really are
所以我們會強烈建議你們每一個人,
去 真正地 對你究竟是誰 做出評估
and what kind of decisions you really choose to make
還有你真正選擇做出的 究竟是什麼樣的決定
and how they are or are not in alignment with what you truly wish your world to be
以及它們與你真實希望 你的世界的樣子 一致還是不一致
主持人:
Now Darryl I'm not gonna spend any time nor do I think it's necessary to focus on the fact that obviously Bashar nailed this.
戴羅爾我不會花時間或關注於這個事實,就是顯然巴夏切中了要點。
Given what's happening right now indeed he did and
考慮到現在發生的一切,他的確卻切中了要點。
Yes,folks some clearly have a view from the mountaintop so to speak
是的,大家,一些從「山頂」清晰地看到的觀點,可以說。
as to what will likely be playing out in our so-called future this is definitely the case here
至於我們稱為的「未來」可能會發生什麼,這絕對是這個情況
but what I want to most focus on is the core of the message that I know Bashar and
但是我最想關注的是這個訊息的核心,我知道巴夏和你戴羅爾
you Darryl wants so much for everyone to hear and to heed without any delay whatsoever
很想要每個人聽到或毫不猶豫地留意到...或者不是...
so let's...if we can take this as the first point to discuss in this short message
所以讓我們...如果可以的話,把這個作為這個簡短訊息的第一個討論點
what was very clear here is what he was trying to convey is the importance of getting
可以很清楚的知道的是,他嘗試著傳達的是進入中心的重要性
into the center placing yourself at the center of this storm where it's calm
把你自己放在風暴平靜的中心
we know that this term is used somewhat figuratively
我們知道這說法是象徵性的
and I'm sure there are some who might say heck I'd rather run away from this storm that we're in right now
而且我確定有人會說,糟糕我寧願遠離這個風暴
and run away from the... then rather than get right in the middle of it
也不要跑到風暴的中心
so let's talk about that first and how one would I don't know psychologically and even spiritually
所以我們先來討論它好了,一個人如何才能,我不知道...
put themselves at the center what does that look like
心理上,甚至精神上讓自己在風暴中心,那是什麼樣的?
戴羅爾:
Well,I think the idea is that what's going on in our world today is not something that we can run away from .
我想這個觀點是,當今世界發生的事情不是什麼我們 能夠 逃離的
therefore the calmest place is the eye of the storm
因此,最平靜的地方就是暴風之眼,
and like he said chaos may be swirling all around us
像他說過的,混亂可能在我們四周打旋,
but if we stay in the center obviously also metaphorically the center of our own being
但如果我們待在中心,顯然也是隱喻我們自己 存在狀態 的中心,
that's where we're going to be able to handle everything that's going on no matter how chaotic it gets
在那裡我們將能夠處理所有正在發生的事,無論四周多混亂。
We have to really face and take responsibility for the decisions we make and the beliefs we hold to be true.
So I think the bottom line is you know we have to really face in what's happening in the world.
所以我認為最低限度是 你知道 我們必須真正面對這世界正在發生的什麼
我們必須真正面對 我們做出的決定和我們持有的信念,並為之負責
that determine the kind of reality we experience
那將決定我們經歷哪種實相
and as Bashar often says it's not so much a matter of what's happening
而且正如巴夏經常說,這與正在發什麼其實沒多大關係
but it's a matter of what you do with what's happening
而與面對正在發生的事,你怎麼做有關
that makes the difference in your experience of our physical reality
那會影響你在我們的物理實相裡經歷到的有所不同
So his encouragement to remain in the center of our being ,to maine remain in the center of the eye of
所以他鼓勵保持在我們存在狀態的」中心「,保持在風暴之眼
the storm that's now raging all around us and may take many different forms in this year .
現在風暴在我們周圍咆哮並且這一年裡可能以很多不同的形式呈現
I think probably is the wisest advice because there's just nowhere to run to
我認為這可能是最明智的建議,因為其實沒有別的地方可去
We are of the world.We are in the world.We are making the world what it is.
我們屬於這個世界 我們在這個世界裡
我們正在創造這個世界成為它的樣子
and I think it's about being centered enough so that we can make more
我認為它是關於足夠集中(回到自己的中心)
positive and responsible decisions
這樣我們就可以做出更正向、更負責任的決定,
about how this world moves forward
關於這個世界如何前進
主持人:
Absolutely ,very well said .
確實,說得好。
You know Darryl Bashar describes this time in our history as quote pivotal
戴羅爾你知道巴夏描述我們歷史上這個時間為雙引號的「樞紐」。
(pivotal:樞紐的、關鍵的、中樞的)
we are at a threshold he says a crossing and something is obviously on the other side of this has to be
我們在一個零界點(門檻),他說,一個交叉口。
彼端明顯會有什麼,肯定會有。
我們在面對的風波。
and I really think in my estimation this is less about the very physical 3d crisis that we're facing right now .And more about the metaphysical implications and the collective disposation of our very species.
我真的認為,根據我自己的估計,這並不只是關於現在這個3D物理世界裡
更多的是關於超心理學(玄學)的含義,以及關於我們這個特定物種,集體的傾向。
Do you agree with that and if so can you talk about that a little bit
你同意嗎?如果同意的話你能稍微談一談嗎?
戴羅爾:
Well yes in general although you know I would always remind everyone as he would that
是的,大體而言。雖然,你知道,我總是提醒每個人就像他(巴夏)那樣,
physical reality is a reflection of what's going on in our belief systems and our in our energy
物理實相是一個反射,它反射的是我信念系統裡和能量正在發生的樣子。
so it's not so much about only looking at the metaphysical side of it
所以不完全僅僅是看到超心理學(玄學)的面向
but understanding that yes of course there are energetic causes to this that initiate what's going on in physical reality as a reflection of our beliefs of our actions of our choices.
而是明白,是的當然了,這裡面有能量層面的原因,開啟了物質實相它作為我們信念、行動、選擇的反射中發生的事。
So those two things have to be sort of melded together not so much one over the other.
所以這兩者融合到了一起,而不是一個蓋過另一個。
Again physical reality from Bashar's perspective is really nothing more than a mirror of the energetic state of being that we choose to be in based on the beliefs we hold to be true whether positive or negative.
因為,又一次(提及這個問題),物理現實從巴夏的視角來看,真的只是面鏡子 在反映我們選擇存在的能量狀態。
這個能量狀態以我們選擇去相信的最真實的東西為基礎,無論正面或負面。
So I think we have to look at both things because the reflections
所以我想我們要同時看兩者,因為物理現實的反射可以被用作我們的指引,
in physical reality can be used to guide us by showing us what the consequences of our decisions are.
通過展現給我們看,我們的選擇的結果。
主持人:
Wow the word choose is what stands out for me
哇哦!用語的選擇讓我印象深刻,
I mean look we've got so many people everybody particularly in our space right now is
我的意思是,我周邊現在有很多人 尤其是很多神職人員在說這是什麼如何應對
on the pulpit so to speak talking about what this is what this isn't how to deal with it
and the word choice is a very interesting word right now
在現在 」選擇「這個詞很有意思
some field Daryl that at a very very deep and unconscious level
在某些領域,戴羅爾,在很深很深的無意識的層面
that we collectively created this scenario,for myriod of reasons we choose it.
我們集體創造了這個場景,因為五花八門的原因我們選擇了它
what are your thoughts about
你對此的想法...
戴羅爾:
Well we have to be careful how we use that word choose.Because it can be misunderstood did that intentionally like oh we wanted this right no that's the choice means
恩...我們必須謹慎使用"選擇"一詞,因為可能被誤解成:「我們有意地那樣做了,我們想要這樣」。
不,這不是選擇的意思。
Some people might think that when they hear us say you know we chose this that we
有些人可能認為,當他們聽到你說「我們選擇了這個或那個」,
what choice means in this context is that whatever it is we truly believe to be true
在這個語境裡,「選擇」的意思是:任何 我們相信是真實的 事物
and that also goes with what we are afraid is true
當然那也包括 我們恐懼是真實的 事物
is going to have a reflective consequence in physical reality
它們都會帶來在物理實相中相應的反射結果
So the idea of choice is...and this can be unconscious it doesn't have to be conscious .
所以"選擇"這個概念是...而且這可能是無意識地,不一定是有意識地
We might be unconsciously choosing to buy into things that are out of alignment with
我們可能無意識地選擇接納/相信一些信念/事物,
Who we truly are or who we prefer to be
而這些信念/事物與我們真實的、更喜歡的自己不一致。
and it's those choices to hold on to things that are out of alignment with us that caused the consequence
正是那些「選擇」抓住了某些與我們不一致的事物,
導致了某些結果。
It's not necessarily saying that we specifically chose this particular reflection
並不是說我們特別 選擇了這個反射
But if we choose beliefs that are out of alignment choose beliefs that are negative in energy
但是如果我們選擇相信那些在能量上是負面的,
相信那些與我們不一致的信念的話
Then this is going to...these kinds of things are going to be the consequences of those choices
那麼這就會...這類的事情就會是那些選擇的相應結果
it's not the specific reflection that we necessarily choose although we can
不一定是我們特別選擇了這種特定反射,雖然我們有能力那樣做。
But it's more about the belief systems that we choose to hold on to that don't serve us
而更多的是我們選擇抓住對我們不湊效的信念體系,導致了某些結果。
that cause consequences
that then can be used to guide us to make us realize that we are in fact
那麼(然後)它就能被用作一個工具去指導我們,幫助我們意識到
maybe unconsciously holding on to fear-based beliefs
我們其實可能無意識地抓住了「基於恐懼的」信念
that cause these kinds of reflections to happen and that can happen in a number of ways
那些信念導致了這些類似的反射發生,而且它可以以多種方式發生
So it's not about specifically choosing the reflection
所以這不是關於特別選擇了某個反射
But it is about choosing to hold on to beliefs that don't work for us that are fear-based and negative
而是關於 選擇了對我們不湊效的,以恐懼為出發點的 負面信念。