本文授權轉:21世紀英文報
微信號 ID:i21stCentury
情人節又到了,在這個狗糧滿天飛的日子裡,主頁君已經貼心為你備好了一波能讓人雞皮疙瘩掉一地的英文告白,它們來自盪氣迴腸的銀幕愛情,來挑挑有沒有你想要的吧~
此處特別為你安利一下在這個特別的日子裡上映、一舉拿下了本屆奧斯卡14項提名的《愛樂之城》(La La Land)。年前該片上映倒計時520個小時那天,本君還抓住了與男主高司令見面的機會。
今天就先不為大家劇透了,上兩段臺詞自行感受吧↓↓↓
Mia: It's pretty strange that we keep running into each other.
米婭:真奇怪我們總能遇上。
Sebastian: Maybe it means something.
塞巴斯蒂安:或許這就是緣分。
Mia: I doubt it.
米婭:我不信。
Sebastian: Yeah, I didn't think so.
塞巴斯蒂安:我也是。
Mia: I'm always gonna love you.
米婭:我會永遠愛你。
Sebastian: I'm always gonna love you, too.
塞巴斯蒂安:我也是。
"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."
你對我下了魔咒,身體和靈魂。我愛你,從今天開始我永遠也不想與你分離。
—Pride and Prejudice《傲慢與偏見》
"You make me want to be a better man."
你讓我想成為一個更好的人。
—As Good As It Gets《盡善盡美》
"The greatest thing you』ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return."
世上最美妙的事,莫過於去愛,並得到愛的回應。
—Moulin Rouge《紅磨坊》
"Soon, I'll catch you."
很快,你會被我套牢。
—The English Patient《英國病人》
"If you’re a bird, I’m a bird."
如果你是一隻鳥,我也將是一隻鳥。
—The Notebook《戀戀筆記本》
"I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame."
我要回來,找到你,愛你,娶你,過無怨無悔的生活。
—Atonement《贖罪》
"I Love you" "I know"
「我愛你!」 「我知道」
—Star Wars《星球大戰》
「But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love.」
可人心不像盒子能填滿。你愛的越多,它會變得越大。
—Her《她》
"Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you』ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise."
贏到這張船票,是我一生最美好的事情…… 感謝它讓我遇見你…… 答應我:你會活下去,不會放棄,不管發生什麼,不管多麼絕望…… 現在就答應我,露絲,永遠也不要放棄你對我的承諾。
—Titanic《鐵達尼號》
"No, I like you very much. Just as you are."
不,我很喜歡你,喜歡你本來的樣子。
—Bridget Jones' Diary《BJ單身日記》
"I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person."
我非常愛你,也許這份愛超過世上任何一個人對另一個人的愛。
—50 First Dates《初戀50次》
"I have crossed oceans of time to find you."
我跨越浩瀚的時間海來尋你。
—Dracula《驚情四百年》
"I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental — like on a breeze, but I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there’s anything you need, I won’t be far away."
我不知道我們是否有各自的命運,還是如同一陣風吹過,偶爾浮現相遇 —— 我想或許兩者都有吧。我想你,珍妮,如果你有任何需要,我不會離你而去。
—Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》
"As You Wish."
如你所願。
— The Princess Pride《公主新娘》
"You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die."
在我眼裡你不會變老,不會褪色,不會死去。
—Shakespeare in Love《莎翁情史》
"I came here with no expectations, only to profess now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours."
我來到這裡,不抱任何期待,只是告訴你我有自由這麼說:我的心只屬於你,永遠屬於你。
—Sense And Sensibility《理智與情感》
"Can’t you see? Every step I havetaken,since I was that little girl on the bridge, was to bring me closer to you."
你難道看不出來?從我還是一個小姑娘起,我走的每一步都是為了靠你更近。
—Memoirs of a Geisha《藝妓回憶錄》
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."
我寧願與你共度凡人的一生時間,也不願獨自面對世上的無盡歲月。
—The Lord of the Ring: The Fellowship of the Ring《指環王:護戒使者》
"The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck."
唯一能滿足我瘋狂的是你也做點瘋狂的事情。謝謝你,我愛你,從見到你第一眼就愛你。很抱歉這麼長時間我才明白過來,估計我腦子卡殼了。
—The Silver Linings Playbook《烏雲背後的幸福線》
"I knew I』d never be able to remember what Nina wore that day. But I also knew I』d never forget the way she looked."
我知道自己永遠記不住妮娜那天穿了什麼,但我會永遠忘不了她那天的樣子。
—The Father of the Bride《新嶽父大人》
"What do you want?You wantthe moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down."
你要什麼?你要月亮?沒關係,說出來,我甩出繩子把它套住拉下來。
— It's a Wonderful Life《生活多美好》
"I offer myself to you again with aheart even moreyour own than when you almost broke it, eight years and a half ago."
我再次把自己的心交給你,這顆心比八年半前幾乎被你打碎時還要滿盈。
—Persuasion《勸導》
"You had me at hello."
我對你一見鍾情。
—Jerry Maguire《甜心先生》
"But the you who you are tonight is the same you I was in love with yesterday,the youI』ll be in love with tomorrow."
今晚的你和昨天我愛上的你,以及明天我將愛上的你,是一樣的。
—If I Stay《如果我留下》
"Without you, today'semotions,would be the scurf of yesterday's."
沒有你,今日的心情就只是昨日的頭皮屑。
—Amelie《天使愛美麗》
"I』ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people."
我陷入愛河,我只是一個普通女子,我沒想過普通人可以愛得如此強烈。
—Brief Encounter《相見恨晚》
"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all theworld,shehad to walk into mine."
城裡那麼多酒吧,世界上那麼多酒吧,她偏偏走進我這一家。
—Casablanca《卡薩布蘭卡》
編輯:王個毛線