美劇《星際迷航:皮卡德》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-11-17 可小果

下同樣賭注

See.

並且...加注

And... raise.

跟注

Call.

我要換兩張牌

I will take two, please.

你有個露馬腳的小動作

You have a tell.

這不可能 長官

That is impossible, sir.

你會時不時地

Every now and then,

放大你的左瞳孔

you dilate your left pupil--

我不得不說 非常明顯

ostentatiously, I might add--

就為了來騙我

in an effort to cheat me

讓我誤以為你有露馬腳的小動作

into thinking that you have a tell.

但真正讓你露馬腳的是 你根本沒有小動作

But your true tell is you don't have one.

當你的眼睛處於正常狀態時

When your eyes are neutral,

那才是你虛張聲勢的時候

that's when I know you're bluffing.

既然你已經告訴我了 艦長

Now that you've told me that, Captain,

我現在不知道該用哪種騙術了

I am confused about which deception to employ.

我押五十

Fifty.

五十

Fifty?

我一共就只有五十了

That's everything I have.

我知道 艦長

I can see that, Captain.

你是想跟注還是棄牌

Do you wish to call or fold?

不如咱們文明點

Let's behave like civilized men.

要加奶嗎

Milk?

不用了 謝謝 長官

No, thank you, sir.

糖呢

Sugar?

不用 謝謝 長官

No, thank you, sir.

你為什麼要拖延時間 艦長

Why are you stalling, Captain?

我不想讓遊戲結束

I don't want the game to end.

我全押

I'm all in.

奇怪

Strange.

我不知道我們要去火星

I didn't know we were on course to Mars.

事情不對

This isn't right.

大副

Oh, Number One.

沒事的 孩子

It's all right, boy.

沒事的

Hey, it's all right.

皮卡酒莊 法國

沒事的

It's all right.

大波士頓

我喜歡你的眼睛那樣閃動

I love how they do that.

所以我們在慶祝什麼

So, what are we celebrating?

你猜

Guess.

用你們希赫安人出了名的精準直覺來猜猜

Use those famous Xahean instincts.

好吧 你有...

Okay. You have...

一個秘密

a secret.

一個讓人開心的秘密

A happy secret.

不會吧

No way.

我進了德斯仲研究院

I got into Daystrom.

達姬

Dahj!

你太棒了

You're amazing.

謝謝

Thank you.

專業是機器人學還是...

Robotics or, uh...?

兄弟 我是

Dude, I'm a fellow

人工智慧和量子意識專業的研究員

in Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Consciousness.

那真是...

Wow, that's...

真的挺酷的

That's pretty, that's pretty cool.

我甚至可以和你一起坐在餐廳裡約會

I might even be able to sit with you in the cafeteria.

也許吧 我不知道

Maybe. I don't know.

不行嗎

No?

再來點酒嗎

More wine?

來點更好的吧

Something better.

讓我驚喜一下

Surprise me.

多幾種酒

Wines.

達姬 你的複製機菜單也太悲催了

Dahj, your replicator menus are tragic.

香草酒 還有...香草酒

Vanilla and... vanilla.

不意外

Of course.

不要 不 不

No! No! No!

她還沒有被激活

說英語

Speak English!

其他人在哪 你們來自何處

Where are the rest of you? Where are you from?

我不知道...

I-I don't know...

你們來自何處

Where are you from?

我來自西雅圖 我...

I'm from Seattle. I...

這些可以之後再問 先迷暈她

We can get it later. Knock her out.

不要

No, no!

她在激活中 她在激...

She's activating! She's activ...

星際迷航

皮 卡 德

第一季 第一集

我知道你想把它叼進家裡

但這不可能

別假裝你聽不懂法語

我們練過的

大副 你撿回來了什麼

Number One, what do you have?

不如說它撿回了誰吧

You mean whom does he have.

我們的小刺客

Our little assassin.

就算是刺客 偶爾也需要洗澡

Well, even assassins need a bath sometime.

拉瑞絲昨晚聽到你說夢話了

Laris heard you talking in your sleep last night.

我說了什麼有趣的話嗎

Did I say anything of interest?

沒有 全是胡言亂語

No, you talked rubbish.

但你睡得不好

But you're not sleeping.

做噩夢

Bad dreams?

夢都很美好

The dreams are lovely.

我開始厭惡的是醒來

It's the waking up that I'm beginning to resent.

別多愁善感了

Ah, no melancholy.

今天是個大日子

Today's a big day.

去吃你的早餐吧

Now, go and get your breakfast.

我開始後悔

You know, I am beginning to regret

讓你們說服我去做這件事了

that I ever allowed myself to be talked into doing this.

它不肯吃我餵的早餐

He won't take breakfast from me.

老傢伙

Old dogs.

你說的是誰

Which one?

Tea.

伯爵紅茶 低咖

Earl Grey. Decaf.

我們都準備好了嗎

So, are we all ready?

你也要做採訪嗎 扎班

Oh, are you doing an interview as well, Zhaban?

有時候你和我說話的感覺

You know, sometimes you talk to me

就好像我是個和藹的怪老頭

as if I were a benign old codger.

"怪老頭"

"Codger"?

我想是介於傻瓜和老頭之間吧

Somewhere between a coot and geezer, I believe.

特別報導

銀河系上下 數百萬人聚集哀悼

訪客警報

前門運輸車到達

第一個剛到

Ooh, the first one just arrived.

去換衣服吧 殿下

Go and get dressed, Your Highness.

別忘了洗手

And don't forget to wash your hands.

十年了 還得我提醒你

Ten years, still have to remind you.

-好 就選這個 -好 我喜歡

- Yeah. That's the one. - Yeah. I like that.

非常莊重 長官

Extremely dignified, sir.

瞧瞧這領帶打的 太可笑了

Look at this knot. It's ridiculous.

也許吧

Well, maybe.

但我想保住我的工作

But I want to keep my job.

我知道你緊張

I know you're nervous.

我才不緊張

I am not nervous.

過去的都過去了

The past is the past.

好了

Now.

好多了

Much better.

Yeah.

你真誇張

Oh, the drama.

你把條件跟他們說清楚了

You went over the terms with them?

說了三遍 長官

Three times, sir.

她向我保證她不會問起

She assured me she will not inquire

你離開星際艦隊的事

about your separation from Starfleet.

過了這麼久

After so long,

有時候我擔心你忘了自己做過什麼

sometimes I worry you've forgotten what you did,

你是誰

who you are.

-拉瑞絲 我... -我們沒忘

- Laris, I... - We...have not.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點