電影《高空7500》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-07 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

以眼還眼 世界只會更盲目

甘地

柏林機場 到達廳

柏林機場 安檢處

柏林機場 免稅店

柏林機場 登機口D區

柏林機場 登機口D29

空中危機

這裡好悶

It's stuffy in here.

-託拜厄斯 要喝水嗎 -不了 謝謝

- Tobias, you want some water? - No, thank you.

娜塔莉 水在哪

Natalie, where's the water?

你要什麼

What do you need?

我找到了

Ah, I've found it.

-好吧 -謝謝

- Fine, okay. - Thanks.

我們先喝點咖啡吧

We'll have some coffee first.

飛機沒有技術問題

The aircraft is technically okay.

只是有個輪胎上有個小裂口

There's just one tire with a small cut

今晚需要換掉 好吧

that needs to be changed tonight, okay?

好的

All right.

我先出去了

So, I'll be outside.

好的

All right.

寶貝

Babe.

我媽剛發了簡訊

My mom just texted.

隔壁的幼兒園我們沒擠進去

We didn't get the place in the kindergarten next door.

該死

Shit.

太倒黴了 簡直就是災難

It's super shit. It's a fucking disaster.

-會沒事的 -你笑什麼

- It's gonna be okay. - Why are you smiling?

-因為你說那是災難 -這不好笑

- Just 'cause you called it a disaster. - It's not funny.

-我沒說好笑 -寶貝 這不好笑 這是個問題

- I'm not saying it's funny. - Babe, it's not funny. It's a problem.

-真的... -我們沒時間了 現在就需要幼兒園

- Seriously... - We're running out of time, and we need a place now.

你說得沒錯 但這算不上是災難

You're absolutely right, it's just not a disaster.

我們會找到別的幼兒園的

We'll find another place.

另外那所挺不錯的

That other place was good.

另外那所

The other place?

要遠一點 但是...

It's farther away, but it's...

是 但我想讓丹尼茲

Yeah, but I would love Deniz to go somewhere

去有德國孩子的幼兒園

where there are a few German kids as well.

以前也是有的

Well, there were a few there.

-你明白我的意思 -嗯 會沒事的

- You know what I mean. - Yeah. It's gonna be okay.

我知道

I know.

該死

Oh, shit.

抱歉

I'm sorry.

-寶貝 -你幹嘛了

- Babe... - What did you do?

-寶貝 -怎麼了

- Babe. - What?

你今天吃了什麼

What did you eat today?

-什麼 什麼意思 -有口氣

- What, what do you mean? - You smell.

飛機不錯 兩個機翼 兩個引擎

Nice airplane. Two wings, two engines.

聽起來不錯

Sounds good.

你們好像認識啊

You guys seem to know each other.

嗯 我們儘量公私分明

Yeah, we, we try to keep our professional lives separate,

但是 我們...

but, yeah, we, uh...

-怎麼 你們結婚了 -我們還沒結婚

- What, you're married? - We're not married yet,

但我們...我們有個兒子

but we-we have a, we have a boy at home.

-挺好 -他外婆在照看他

- Oh, cool. - Yeah, he's with her mom right now.

好吧 他多大了

Oh, okay, how old is he?

他剛滿兩歲

He's just turned two.

我估計肯定很花精力吧

Wow, that must be a lot of work, I guess.

是的 但是值得

Yeah, yeah, it's worth it, though.

-晚上好 -晚上好

- Evening. - Evening.

-真是榮幸 -馬裡奧

- What an honor! - Mario.

-麥可 你好啊 最近好嗎 -挺好

- Michael, hi. How's things? - Fine.

-見到你真高興 -你老了點

- Good to see you. - You've gotten older.

沒辦法啊 做這行的 跑上跑下 沒完沒了

What can you do? In this job? Stairs up, down, up, down...

說到工作 上次的零油重量是...

Talking of work, your last zero fuel weight was...

抱歉 能麻煩說英語嗎

Oh, sorry, could we do it in English, please?

馬裡奧 因為我的同事託拜厄斯是美國人

It's because my colleague Tobias, Mario, he's American.

-抱歉 -我的錯

- Sorry. - I'm sorry.

幸會

Nice to meet you.

-幸會 -抱歉 我的德語不太好

- Nice to meet you, too. - I'm sorry, my German isn't very good.

-不 挺好的 -他的英語不太好

- Oh, no, it's very good. - Well, you know, his English is not good,

所以別擔心

so don't worry.

-也比我的德語說得好 -謝謝你這麼說

- It's better than my German. - Thank you for that, so...

零油重量是56.8噸

Uh, your zero fuel weight is, uh, 56.8.

-好的 -這是你的機長通知單

- Okay. - And you've got a NOTOC.

五千克乾冰 兩升機油

It's five kilogram dry ice and two liters of engine oil

八升燃油 都在三號貨艙

and eight liters of fuel. It's in hold three.

-給你 -好了 那我就下去了

- There you go. - All right, then I'll get downstairs

-之後再給你最終數據 好嗎 -去吧

- and come back with the final figure. All right? - Do that.

-稍後見 -好的

- See you in a bit, guys. - Okay.

-很高興認識你 -我也是

- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.

謝謝 稍後再聊

Thank you. Talk to you later.

再見

See you.

我的天

Oh, my God.

我和這傢伙認識好多年了

I've known this guy for years.

抱歉打擾了

So sorry to interrupt.

你好像要了這個

I think, um, you were asking for this?

是的 謝謝

Yeah, thank you.

可以登機了嗎

Are you ready for boarding, guys?

-我們早準備好了 是的 -是嗎

- Uh, we were born ready. Yeah. - Oh, were you?

隨時都可以 去準備吧

Anytime, you can just go ahead.

好的 太好了

Okay, great.

謝謝 格切

Thank you, Gok?e.

等等 你是叫格切還是格齊格

Wait, is it Gok?e or Go?ge?

格切

Gok?e.

這是哪國的名字

Where does it come from?

土耳其 我爸是土耳其人

Uh, Turkey. My dad is Turkish.

挺好

Oh, cool.

-這個謝謝你了 -好的

- Thanks for this. - Okay.

-要出發簡述嗎 -好的 說吧

- So, departure briefing? - Yeah, go ahead.

好的 我們位於319機位

All right, we're on a 319.

飛機與中央電子監控系統狀態確認

Technical and ECAM status is checked.

無相關的航行通告

No relevant NOTAMs.

我們預計滑行通過R W和B

We're expecting taxi via Romeo, Whiskey and Bravo,

26左跑道

runway 2-6 left.

預計起飛重量是54.8噸

Estimated takeoff weight is 54.8 tons,

總油量7.2噸

block fuel... 7.2 tons.

多餘1.2噸燃油 可飛行約30分鐘

That gives us an extra fuel of 1.2, which is around 30 minutes.

晚上好 女士

Evening, madame.

-你和這位先生是一起的嗎 -是的

- You're with the gentleman? - Yes.

所以是26左跑道 控制55 速度V1為135

So it's runway 2-6 left, uh, flex 55, speeds V1 135,

Vr為135 V2為142

Vr 135, V2 142.

過渡高度5000

Transitional altitude 5,000.

好的 謝謝

Cool, thank you.

晚上好

Good evening.

歡迎登機

Welcome aboard.

歡迎 晚上好

Welcome, good evening.

你當飛行員有多久了

So, for how long have you been flying, so far?

大約十年了

About ten years now.

-你多大了 -三十一歲

- How old are you? - Thirty-one.

你看起來絕對比這年輕

Wow, you look younger, definitely.

-是嗎 -是的

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.

好吧 謝謝

All right, thank you.

不客氣

All right, you're welcome.

晚上好

Bonsoir.

歡迎登機

Welcome on board.

-都登機了嗎 -應該是的

- Is that it? - I think so.

好的 我去最後檢查一遍

Okay, I'll do the final check.

請把你的背包放到前方座椅下

Please put your rucksack under the seat in front of you.

抱歉了

Sorry, guys.

-怎麼了 -壞消息

- Yeah. - Uh, bad news.

有兩位乘客還沒登機 行李都託運了

Uh, you're missing two passengers, and both got luggage.

-你開玩笑吧 -不 我沒開玩笑

- You are kidding me. - No, I'm not kidding.

我們現在在努力找他們

Uh, what we're doing right now is trying to find them.

我已經通知兩遍了 但還沒找到

I've had them called out twice, but nothing so far.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點