3、2、1 開始
Ok, 3, 2, 1... go.
大家好…
Hey what's up guys...
對不起… 我以為你…
I'm sorry... I thought you were...
我們會保留這一段
We're gonna keep that.
然後繼續
And we're gonna roll with it.
大家好
Hey what's up guys.
我是來自
Shanghai Mindfulness的Brandon
It's Brandon from Shanghai Mindfulness.
今天和可愛的丁丁在一起
I'm here with the wonderful Ding Ding.
嗨 Hi.
在這個視頻中,我們要談談
This video is 'Top 10 tips
「春節十大生存技巧」
on how to survive the Spring Festival
and not lose your mind'.
這是專為我們的中國粉絲們準備的
It's specifically for our lovely
Chinese subscribers.
我邀請丁丁上這個視頻
And I wanted to bring Ding Ding
into this video
因為她來自中國
because she's from China.
她來自湖北
She's from Hubei
與我非常非常親近
and she’s probably very very
close to my heart.
我想和你們分享她的觀點
And I want to share her opinion
with you guys.
廢話不多說
So without further ado,
噢對了
oh by the way,
我面前有英文譯本
I have the English translations
in front of me.
她會以中文講解
She's gonna speak in Chinese.
因為我的中文馬馬虎虎
Because my Chinese is just so-so.
好,廢話少說
But without further ado,
這裡有10個小竅門教你如何優雅地度過春節
here are the top 10 tips to
survive Spring Festival.
第一條,就是不要在大家都
回家的時候回家
The first tip is don't go home
when everyone else is.
這樣的話,人會很多很多很多
Because if you do, it’s going to
be very very crowded.
如果你不介意的話
If you don't mind,
你其實可以留在你工作的地方
you can stay at where you work.
第二條是,即使你留在工作的地方
The second tip is that even if you are
not going back to your hometown
沒有辦法回家跟大家團聚
to reunite with everyone,
但是也可以買很多好吃的
you can buy a lot of delicious food
對自己好一點
and treat yourself a little bit better.
然後第三條…
And the 3rd tip is…
我只想說,你說中文的速度太快了
I just want to say that your
Chinese is so fast.
我幾乎聽不懂
I can barely understand.
我希望他們聽得懂
I hope that they can understand.
他們會聽得懂
Yeah, they do.
是嗎?好,那我們繼續!
They do? Alright, keep going!
第三條就是不要吃太多
The third is to avoid overeating.
堅持運動,保持好的身材
stick to your exercise and stay fit.
第四條是,如果你真的回家的話
The 4th tip is that if you do go home,
那麼你肯定會被轟炸
you will be bombarded with questions.
就是「結不結婚啦
For example, "When are you going
to get married?"
「工作怎麼樣啊?"
"How’s your work?"
「賺多少錢啊?"
"How much money do you make?"
「什麼時候生小孩啊?"
"When are you going to have baby?"
「什麼時候生二胎啊?" 等等
"When are you going
to have baby #2?", etc.
所有關於你的人生的大問題都會被問到
All the important questions about
your life will be asked.
所以就是,一定要自己很強大
So you have be strong.
很強大!
Hen Qiang Da!
什麼意思?
What does it mean?
要很強大
Be strong.
因為你會被許多問題轟炸
Cause you will be bombarded with questions.
好 Okay.
- 你都說完了嗎? - 說到第4條 -
Did you go to the whole list?
- That's no. 4.
- 好 - 第五條是要多用心
Okay. - And now no. 5, be mindful.
就是說 That is to say,
希望大家回家或跟自己喜歡的人在一起時
when you are at home or be
with someone you like,
能夠真正地跟他們在一起
you really need to spend
time with them,
而不是在玩手機
instead of playing
with your phone
或者是一直在看電影
or watching movies all the time.
這種真正的黃金時間很重要
This kind of quality time is important.
免得你以後要回去工作的時候
So that you won’t be regret
又會覺得很後悔
when you go back to work later.
所以就是在那裡的時候
So while you're there,
就享受在那裡的時間
enjoy your time there.
然後第六條就是
The 6th tip is that
如果你不回家的話,自己一個人在外地
if you’re not going back to your hometown,
你也可以讀書啊,看電影啊
you can do some reading
or movie watching.
總之就是去做那些
In short, it's about doing things
你之前上班的時候沒有時間去做的事情
that you didn't have time to do
when you were at work.
第七條是,我個人非常建議的
The 7th tip, which I personally
highly recommended is
就是有時間的話
if you have the time,
不論是你回家還是在自己工作的地方
whether you’re at hometown or
at your own place,
就是去打掃房間和整理
you can do some cleaning
and tidy up your room,
把沒有用的東西扔掉
get rid of some clutter.
因為你會發現在打掃和整理之後
You'll find yourself in a
much better mood
你自己的心情也會好很多
after you've cleaned up
and tidied up.
就是organize.
That is to say, get organized.
第八條就是 The 8th tip is,
其實我之前有說過不要去旅行嘛
although I previously
suggested not to travel,
但是事實上,如果你去一些比較冷門的地方
you can go to some less popular places.
比如說短途的
For example, a short-haul
destination
你想去的
that you always wanted to visit
可能春節的時候
and it may not be a popular destination
沒有太多人會去
during Spring Festival.
或者去遠一點的,直接出國也可以
Or you can travel abroad.
因為這也是現在一個過春節的不同的方式
That is also a great idea to
celebrate Spring Festival.
第九條就是要開心
The 9th tip is be happy.
畢竟我們還是有假期的,還是開心的
After all, we still have
holidays and it's fun.
而且能夠吃到很多東西
You can have a lot of delicious food,
跟自己喜歡的人,跟自己的家人在一起
spending time with your
favourite people and family.
最後一條就是,請大家記得一個詞
The last tip is to keep one
word in mind.
我覺得它對我最近的生活什麼的很有幫助
I find that it has been very
helpful to my life.
就是Impermanence,佛教用語裡面的「無常」
That is 「Impermanence」.
就是說 That is to say,
如果有很多讓你不開心的事情
if there are many things that
make you unhappy,
有很多人很煩你的話
and many people that bother you,
那麼你就記得,會過去的
please remember that it will pass.
所有都會過去的
Everything will pass.
所以你不要太生氣啊怎麼樣的
You don’t have to get angry about it.
破壞到自己的心情
Don’t let it ruin your mood.
如果你跟家人玩得很開心,或者呆在一起
If you're having a good time
with your family
然後不想回去
and you don't want to
go back to work,
或離開的時候很難過
or you're sad to leave,
你也可以想到就是一切都會過去的
please also remember that
everything will pass.
所以你會再見到他們的
You will see them again soon.
希望這樣的一個詞能夠幫到大家
I hope this word helps,
以及上面十條建議
as well as the mentioned tips.
我覺得就是如果大家有更好的想法的話
If you have some better ideas,
也可以跟我們交流
please share with us.
我說如果大家有更好的建議,可以…
I said if they have better
suggestions, they can...
- 我知道你在說什麼 - 是嗎?
I know what you said.
You do?
我聽得懂…
I understand...50%
百分之五十
50%.
對,我聽得懂百分之五十
Yes, I understand 50%.
我每天學習中文
I’m studying Chinese every day.
騙你們的 That's a lie.
但是我已經準備開始學習
But I'm starting to
以後我也會給你們更多的
and I will be giving you guys
some more Chinese videos
中文視頻
in the future.
非常感謝你
Thank you so much.
別客氣
You're welcome.
真的很感激
I really really appreciate that.
這對我和網上的粉絲們來說
It means a lot to me and it
means a lot to the subscribers
都是很有意義的
out there in internet land.
如果要我補充些什麼的
In fact, if I have anything to add,
那就是,練習正念
it will be simply this, is
that practicing mindfulness.
我們有免費的正念練習…
We have free guided mindfulness...
- 打廣告 - …指導在…
Advertising. ...training on our...
什麼? What?
我說你在打廣告
I said advertising.
不是,這不是打廣告
No, it's not an advertisement.
因為我是說我們在訂閱帳戶上
Because I'm saying we have free
guided mindfulness audios
有免費的正念指導音頻
on our subscription account.
到春節的時候,我們會有中文的音頻
And by Spring Festival,
we will have them all in Chinese.
這是為你們準備的
And that's for you guys.
所以就是這樣
So that’s what that is.
所以以上就是春節十大生存技巧
So those were the top 10 ways to
survive the Spring Festival.
非常感謝你
Thank you so much.
別客氣
My pleasure.
謝謝大家
Thanks guys.
我們下次見
And we will see you
in the next one.
不同的正念步行速度
如何將意識放到你的呼吸上
如何將正念散步運用到你的日常生活
掃下面的二維碼關註上海正念