異度空間|詩歌分享|Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

2021-02-19 土小木微視界

我可否將你比擬為夏天?  

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
雖然你比夏天更可愛更溫和

Thou art more lovely and more temperate
狂風會使五月嬌蕾紅消香斷

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May
夏天擁有的時日也轉瞬即過   

And summer's lease hath all too short a date
有時天空之巨眼目光太熾熱 

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
它金燦燦的面色也常被遮暗

And often is his gold complexion dimmed
而千芳萬豔都終將凋零飄落 

And every fair from fair sometime declines,
被時運天道之更替剝盡紅顏   

By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed
但你永恆的夏天將沒有止盡     

But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
你所擁有的美貌也不會消失

 Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
死神終難誇口你遊蕩於死蔭

 Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade
當你在不朽的詩中永葆盛時  

 When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
只要有人類生存,或人有眼睛 

 So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see
我的詩就會流傳並賦予你生命   

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

相關焦點

  • 英文夜讀 | Shall I Compare Thee to A Summer's Day?
    Shall I Compare Thee to A Summer's Day?By William Shakespeare能否把你比作夏日璀璨?作者 / 威廉•莎士比亞Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
  • Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day
    Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer’s Day?
  • 五湖文苑 | Shall I Compare Thee to A Summer's day ?
    Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?能否把你比作夏日璀璨?Thou art more lovely and more temperate.你卻比夏季更可愛溫存; Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,狂風摧殘五月花蕊嬌妍,And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.夏天匆匆離去毫不停頓。
  • 英語詩歌朗誦:莎士比亞十四行詩
    thee to a summer's day?儘管你的美麗和溫柔遠超,Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,狂風肆虐五月柔嫩的花苞;And summer's lease hath all too short a date:孟夏總嘆吉日良辰的短少Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven
  • 英語詩歌賞析——威廉·莎士比亞的《Sonnet 18》
    今天,小葉就和大家分享一下威廉·莎士比亞的《Sonnet 18》。Shall I/ compare/ thee to/ a summer's day?But thy/ eter/nal sum/mer shall/ not fade,Nor lose/ posse/ssion of/ that fair/ thou ow'st;Nor shall/ Death brag/ thou wan/der'st in/ his shade
  • 【詩歌賞析】每一天所度過的每一刻 Fountainview Academy - Day by day
    Day by day, and with each passing moment,Strength I find, to meet my trials here;Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment,I've no cause for worry or for fear.
  • 每天一句兒童英語口語練習:Sunny Day
    Words 單詞: 1. rainy 英 [ re ni] 美 [ re ni] 下雨 2. sunny 英 [ s ni] 美 [ s ni] 陽光燦爛 3. cloudy 英 [ kla
  • How Do I Love Thee 我愛你深深幾許?
    無聊君今天分享的是一首個人非常喜愛的十四行英文詩,建議配合篇頭的朗誦音頻「食用」更佳。下面我將從作者,原文的直白譯文以及古文版譯文來一一和朋友們分享,走進一場浪漫的愛之旅。這首《How do I love thee》,是來自伊莉莎白·芭蕾特·布朗寧(又稱白朗寧夫人或白朗寧夫人)所作的一首著名十四行詩。她生於1806年3月6日。十五歲時,不幸騎馬跌損了脊椎。
  • . s o f t a i r ; s o f t l i f e
    🥀 so f t  a i r  ;  s o f t  t h i n giiiiii・iiiiii🌵s o f t  t h i n g  ;  s o f t  l i f eiiiiii・iiiiii
  • I.e.和e.g.究竟啥意思?這些拉丁文縮寫你分清了嗎?
    From now on, i.e., which starts with i, means 「in other words,」 and e.g., which starts with e, means 「for example.」 I = in other words. E= example.不要去管i.e.的意思或者它的拉丁文全拼。