美劇《黑色星期一》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-22 可小果

黑色星期一

第一季 第一集

1987年10月19日 即"黑色星期一"

是華爾街史上最慘重的股市崩盤

豪華蘭博一號

紐約

至今仍不清楚是何導致了崩盤

或是誰導致了崩盤

直到現在

一年前

BGM: Hard Times by Run DMC

*Hard times...*

等一下 布萊爾

Wait, Blair.

-戴上這個 -什麼

- Wear this. - What?

祝你面試順利

For good luck on your interviews.

混帳

...motherfucker.

*You're stuck on the ground...*

去吧 我愛你

Go get 'em! I love you.

-給你 -謝謝

- Here you go. - Thank you.

五千塊

Five large.

你可得告訴第六版小報

Now, you be sure to tell Page Six

我把鮑魚上的精斑清理乾淨了

that I knocked the glaze off that doughnut. Okay?

凱爾

Kyle.

想吸點粉嗎

Want to do some cocaine?

太棒了

Fantastic.

瞧瞧這妞 太正了

Ooh-whee! There she go! God damn!

辣妹 你要去哪兒啊

Yo, mama, where you going?

*Fucking dyke!*

*They tell you times are tough...*

*But when you work for the ace*

*You know you pulled the right card*

*Hard times got my pockets*

*All in chains*

*I'll tell you what, homeboy*

*It don't have my brain*

*All day I have to work at my peak*

*Because I need that dollar every day of the week*

*Hard times*

播放

喬治納

Georgina.

今天是我的39歲生日 我想要那個作為禮物

It is my 39th birthday, and that is what I want.

沒問題 老蒙

No "problemo," Mo.

9點45前我就能找個B罩杯過來

I'll get a B-cup down here by 9:45

或者如果道恩願意的話 現在就行

or now if, uh, Dawn is willing.

你知道嗎

Wow, you know what?

像你這樣的花花公子居然搞不清罩杯

I'm really surprised a ladies' man such as yourself

我很驚訝

doesn't know his cups.

這倆可是C罩杯 寶貝

These are Cs, baby.

而這倆 這倆才是B罩杯

These right here-- these are Bs.

誰想來乳交基斯

Who wants to come titty-fuck Keith?

道恩答應了

Dawn's on the board.

不過說正經的 我是想要這個公司

But, no, I want the company.

目前喬治納牛仔服裝的所有生產基地

Georgina Jeans currently does all of its manufacturing

都在曼哈頓 你們明白這意味著什麼

in Manhattan, so you know what that means.

意味著公司倉庫所在的土地

It means that the land the warehouse is on

價值公司的兩倍

is worth twice the company.

沒錯 也就是說時機成熟...

Exactly, which makes them ripe for a take--

可以收購了 看見沒 英雄所見略同

Ripe for a takeover. See? Great minds.

我們心有靈犀的時候 就像跳爵士舞一樣

See, when we're going on together, it's like jazz.

你們在欣賞爵士舞

You guys are fucking watching jazz.

我也不想戳破你的牛仔美夢 但是不行

I hate to bust your denim dream, but, no.

這根本不可能做到 老蒙

It's fucking impossible, Mo.

-真的不可能嗎 道恩 -就是不可能

- Oh, is it impossible, Dawn? - It's impossible.

雷曼兄弟公司擁有喬治納30%的股份

Lehman Brothers owns 30% of Georgina.

相信我 他們寧可投票給白痴蒙代爾

And trust me, they'd rather vote for punk-ass Mondale

沃爾特·蒙代爾 前美國副總統

也不會賣給我們一分一毫

than sell us a share of shit.

"不可能"

"Impossible."

夥計們 讓我來告訴你們

Well, let me tell you something, gang.

我出生在廁所

I was born in a toilet

然後被遺棄在教堂[丘奇]...

and left on the steps of a Church...

丘奇炸雞店

...'s Chicken.

對 丘奇炸雞店門口

Yeah, Church's Chicken.

-不管怎樣 39年後 -你說多少年

- Anyway, 39 years later-- - Wait, 30 what?

39年後的今天 道恩

Thirty-nine years later to the day, Dawn!

他都60歲了

He's 60.

享受了一場五千塊的公園大道炮拉松後

I woke up in a $1,500-a-night fuck pad

我在一千五一晚的炮床上醒來

after having a $5,000 Park Avenue fuckathon.

什麼

What?

我的機器人管家送上了魚子醬

My robot butler brought me caviar

和《華爾街日報》

and The Wall Street Journal,

然後我說 "凱爾" 因為我給他取名了

and I said, "Kyle"-- because I named him.

他們鼓勵你為機器人取名字

They encourage you to name them.

有助於建立感情

It helps with the bonding--

我說 "凱爾 把這魚精扔出去

I said, "Kyle, throw that fish jizz out.

魚子醬就是垃圾"

Caviar is wack."

凱爾照做了 因為凱爾聽得懂英語

Kyle did that shit because Kyle understands English.

贊啊

Solid.

而《華爾街日報》稱你們為

And The Wall Street Journal called you all

這條街排名第11的股票公司

the number 11 trading firm on the block.

還說你們的老大是股票界的比利·歐生

And they called your man the Billy Ocean of trading.

比利·歐生 英國流行靈魂樂歌手

說得好

That's right!

吸 吸 吸

Get it, get it, get it.

*比利 比利 比利·歐生*

*Billy, Billy, Billy Ocean*

冠軍單曲出現了

That's--that's the hit right there.

-爽 -爽

- Yes! - Yeah!

放屁

No!

第11

Eleven?

別吃了 尼克斯隊的11號

Get that out of here. The number 11 guy on the Knicks

根本不會打籃球 懂嗎

isn't even a basketball player, all right?

他是個八英尺高有腎病的塞爾維亞人

He's an eight-foot Serb with a kidney disease

球隊籤來碰運氣的

they took a flier on.

11多了一個1

Eleven is one one too many.

華爾街已經被那幫從"大富翁"裡走出來的混蛋

It's been the same monopoly-man-looking motherfuckers

統治了一千年了

at the top of Wall Street for 1,000 years.

"不可能" 這事很簡單

"Impossible"? This shit is simple.

每天收盤鈴響的時候

What goes in your pocket when that bell rings

裝進你口袋裡的錢是直接從

at the end of the day comes directly out

其他傻逼那生搶過來的

of some other sucker's asshole.

對吧

Right?

有人能在韋爾有一座吊炸天的小屋

One guy gets a dope chalet in Vail.

就有人只能跟他女兒說

Another guy has to tell his daughter

沒有聖誕節可以過了

that Christmas is canceled

因為聖誕老人在挑戰者號上爆炸了

because Santa Claus exploded in the Challenger.

我知道我是什麼樣的人

Now, I know who I am.

-你知道你究竟是誰嗎 -我是基爾斯 基斯

- Do you know who you are? - I'm Kerth--Keith!

你知道你是誰嗎

Yes. Do you know who you are?

-亞西爾·X -對啊

- Yassir X. - Absolutely.

-你知道你是誰嗎 -滾他媽遠點兒

- Do you know who you-- - Get the fuck out of my face.

羅尼 你知道自己是誰嗎

Right. Ronnie, you know who you are?

說實話 還不太清楚

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure it out.

回答"羅尼"就可以了

Just say "Ronnie."

我知道你是誰好嘛

I know who you are, all right?

上天讓我選中你

God chose me to choose you.

-好 -我是黑人摩西

- Okay. - I am black Moses.

傻逼 你剛是說自己是黑人摩西嗎

Nigga, did you say you black Moses?

那個設計師牛仔有限公司就是我們的紅海

Okay? And that designer denim LLC is the Red Sea.

我會顯神跡分開紅海搞定他們

And I'm gonna part that shit up,

我會帶領大家去往迦南美地

and I'm gonna take us to the promised land.

開始買入 知道了嗎

So start buying, okay?

但大家嘴巴放嚴實點兒

But you keep that shit quiet,

外面的人要是聽到了任何風聲

'cause if anybody outside of this room gets wind of that,

你會比基斯頭上那坨雞窩頭

you're all gonna be deader than that gremlin's pussy

死的還難看

on top of Keith's head.

我先撤一步

Now, if you'll excuse me,

我要提著我的大屌

I'm gonna go put the "Brother"...

去找雷曼兄弟公司

...in Lehman Brothers.

-老蒙 等等 -基斯 要死啊

- Hey, Mo. - No, Keith. God damn it.

你怎麼能叫住一個剛吹完牛逼的人

You cannot stop a man who just butt-fucks his walk-off line

-然後 -大佬生日快樂

- and then-- - Happy birthday, boss.

我知道每年都是一樣的禮物

I know it's the same shit every year,

但對於坐擁一切的人來說還能送什麼禮物呢

but what do you get the guy who has everything, right?

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點