更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
2號甲板
你看到什麼了嗎
Do you see anything?
機械師
第一季第一集
亨裡克·阿斯海姆部長在周四收到了
Minister Henrik Asheim received, on Thursday, the proposals
審查大學和修訂學院法律的委員會的提議
from the committee that has reviewed university and college law.
其提議在高等教育入學條件中
The committee proposes removing gender points
移除性別點數
in admissions to higher education.
挪威學生組織認為這是個壞主意
The Norwegian student organisation believes it is a bad idea.
工黨承諾會在議會上奮爭性別點數
AP promises to fight for the points in parliament.
阿斯海姆部長暫未表明意見
Minister Asheim has not stated an opinion,
但右翼和進步黨對低素質學生的
but The Right and FRP have expressed criticism
插隊現象提出了指責
over less qualified students jumping the queue.
在那呢 祝你今天愉快呀
There! You have a nice day.
-今天玩開心知道嗎 愛你 去吧 -好的
- Have a nice day, okay? Love you! Go! - Okay.
嗨 約瑟芬 我們今晚要開員工會議
Hi! Josefin? We have a staff meeting tonight.
-對 當然 -所以我們四點關門
- Yeah, of course! - So we close at four.
-奧勒會來接她 -好的
- Olle's doing pick up. - Okay.
-餵 親愛的 -餵
- Hey, darling! - Hey.
這是一條插播新聞 一名警衛被槍擊致死
Here's an extra news update. A security guard was shot dead and
奧勒
Olle?
另一名在昨晚金庫盜竊案中被劫為人質
...another taken hostage in a cash depot theft last night.
我一會打給你
I'll ring back.
盜賊仍逍遙法外 桑德爾福德警局的
The thieves are on the loose and Magnus Helgesen from
馬格納斯·赫爾格森警官呼籲公眾提供線索
Sandefjord police is appealing to the public for information.
早上好 女士們先生們
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
我是船長 有一個消息要通知所有乘客
This is the captain with a message to all passengers.
很不幸我們遇到了技術問題
There has been a technical problem and must unfortunately
因此必須返回桑德爾福德 下一艘前往
turn back to Sandefjord. The next boat to Strmstad
斯特倫斯塔德的船大概一小時後出發
leaves in around an hour.
我們深表歉意 有消息將第一時間通知您
We apologise, and will return with more information when we can.
在準備完成之前我們將不會開啟行車甲板
We will not be opening the car deck until this is all finished.
所以下船可能會多花一些時間
So getting off could take a little longer.
我們懇請您的諒解
We ask for your understanding in this matter.
桑德爾福德
為配合正在進行的警方行動
In connection with ongoing police action,
所有乘客按要求出示有效證件
passengers are asked to show valid identification.
我們是警察
This is the police.
現在需要對照乘客名單核實身份
We need to check identification against the passenger list
並且拍照記錄 請騰出點空間
and take photos. Make space.
都沒聽到嗎 我說了把位置騰出來
Didn't you hear? I said make space.
大家保持冷靜
Everyone needs to stay calm.
乘客止步
乘客止步
你好
Hey.
嘿 這裡需要幫忙
Hey, help out here!
-下面需要我 -別去 留在這幫我
- I'm needed below. - No, help me here.
好吧
Okay.
核查身份證
Check IDs.
看著鏡頭
Look into the camera.
發生什麼了
What's going on?
船上有一輛參與過劫案的車
One of the cars used in the robbery is on the ferry.
核查所有乘客和員工
Check all the passengers. And the staff.
核查所有員工 重複一遍 核查所有員工
Check all staff. I repeat, check all staff.
餵 你 停下 快停下
Hey, you! Stop, stop!
站住
Stop!
餵 回來
Hey! Come back!
嫌犯在4號甲板 他正逃往免稅區
The suspect is on deck four. He's running toward duty free.
餵
Hello!
站住
Hey! Stop!
趴在地上
Hey! Down on the ground!
趴下 趴在地上
Down! Lay down!
趴地上 叫你趴地上
On the ground! On the ground!
不要
No!
找艘船 快點
Get a boat! Now!
救命
Help!
餵
Hey!
船在停泊點備好了 在乘客倉那裡
The boat is ready on the quay. On the passenger side.
嘿 發生什麼了
Hey, What happened?
開船 快點 快快快
Go! Come on! Go, go, go!
-鑰匙 把鑰匙給我 -不給
- Keys. Give me the keys. - No!
叫你把鑰匙給我
Give me the keys, I said!
不要
No!
開快點
Come on!
再快點
Faster!
-已經是最快了 -去他媽的 該死
- We're at max speed! - Damn! Damn it!
操
Damn!
你好 歡迎光臨 有什麼可以幫你的嗎
Hey, welcome. What can I help you with?
打擾一下 你要點些什麼嗎
Excuse me? Are you going to order something?
-兩個 兩個雞肉百吉餅 -好的
- Two... two chicken bagels. - Sure.
需要飲品嗎 咖啡怎麼樣
Would you like something to drink with that? Coffee?
-好 可以 -要哪種咖啡
- Yeah, yeah. Okay. - What kind of coffee?
如果她再問 就說我要大杯拿鐵 聽到沒
If she asks again, I want a large latte. Okay?
冷靜點
Just calm down.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
只要手槍還抵在你頭上
They can't do anything
他們就什麼也不敢做
as long as you have a pistol to your head.
直升機在哪裡
Where's the helicopter?
我是馬格納斯 我到現場了
It's Magnus. I'm at the scene.
-給我說點好消息 -我想你最好能過來
- I need some good news. - I think it's best if you come here.
關於人質的情況 我們還在跟進
Regarding the hostage situation, we're still negotiating.
你想我們現在進行逮捕嗎
Do you want us to arrest now?
人質還在他手上就不能逮捕
No arrest while he's got a hostage.
我馬上就到
I'll be there soon.
這雞肉肯定烤過
There must be barbecue in here.
你得吃點東西 不然會餓瘦的
You need to eat or you'll waste away.
-來 吃點 -不要
- Here. Eat up. - No.
-求你了 我懷著孩子 -恭喜啊
- I'm pregnant, please. - Congratulations.
多好啊 快吃
How nice. Eat.
你之前為什麼不說話
Why didn't you say anything before?
在這轉彎
Turn off, here.
停車
Stop the car.
餵 聽我的 把車停下
Hey... trust me. Stop the car!
你下車 然後幫我把門打開
You get out, then open the door for me.
冷靜 冷靜
Calm down, calm down.
過來 靠近點
Come. Come closer.
冷靜 冷靜
Calm down. Calm down.
沒事的 轉過身去
It's going well. Turn around.
開車 媽的
Drive, damn it!
快點 快點
Come on, come on.
四樓 按你要求的
Fourth floor, like you wanted.
斯堪迪克酒店
我們再重新來一次 你好呀
We'll try again... Hey?
-你好 馬格納斯 -你好 妮娜
- Hey, Magnus. - Hey, Nina.
很高興見到你
Nice to see you.
我要把手套脫下來好好地和你握個手
I get to take this off to greet you properly.
-很高興見到你 -我也是
- Hey, nice to see you. - Hey.
目前我們已經把最重要的線索拼湊起來了
We've put together the most important stuff we have so far.
重回桑德爾福德感覺咋樣
So, what's it like to be back in Sandefjord, then?
我們待會再談這事兒
We'll talk about it later.
好嘞 我們調看一下監控錄像吧
Yeah, sure. So, let's go, Rune.
這個是警衛 簡·弗羅德·索爾伯格
So, there we have the guard. Jan Frode Solberg.
好的
Okay.
我們有方法能夠識別他們嗎
Have we got anything to identify them?
沒有 我們不知道對方身份
No, we don't know who...
我們只知道駕駛最後那輛車的
All we know is the last car there...
那個盜賊在逃
The guy driving it, he's on the run now.
該死 真是個雜種
Damn, what a bastard.
他逃跑時挾持了一個人質
He's on the run with the hostage.
一共有三個盜賊
Three thieves.
訓練有素 他們目的很明確
Professionals. They know what they're doing.
他們偷了多少
How much did they get?
大概三千萬 瞧瞧這個
About thirty million. Look at this, now.
他出手毫不猶豫 以前肯定殺過人