如何用英語描述打包過程中的各種表達?其中我們需要知道一些專業術語。
1. packing peanuts
泡沫鬆散填充物
They bought a new scanner, and it was sent to them in a box filled with packing peanuts.
他們買了一臺新掃描儀,這臺掃描儀被裝在充滿泡沫填充物的箱子裡發送過來。
2. packing tape 封箱膠帶
How many rolls of packing tape do you think we』ll need to pack up dishes and all the other kitchen stuff?
你覺得我們得用多少卷膠帶去打包所有的盤子和其它廚房用品呢?
3. to be sealed 被密封的
This box is ready to be sealed.
這個箱子可以被封住了。
4. transit n. 運輸
You can’t just send our product like that. It needs to be protected so it won’t break in transit.
你不能把我們的產品那樣發送出去。 它需要被保護好,這樣的話在運輸中就不會破。
5. bubble wrap 外包裝氣泡膜
They carefully placed the wine glasses in bubble wrap before putting them in the box.
6. wrap 包起來,包裹
Do you have special paper to wrap Heidi’s birthday present?
你有特別的紙可以把Heidi的生日禮物包起來嗎?
7. gap 間隙,缺口
When you pack our kitchen stuff, please remember to fill in the gaps with packing peanuts.
當你打包廚房用品時,記得用泡沫填充物把間隙塞住。
8. ship 發送,運送
If we ship overseas, the package may take up to four weeks to arrive.
如果我們發往海外,包裹需要多達四周才能到達。
9. padded mailer 襯墊信封袋
Will you mail the jewelry in a small box, or in a padded mailer?
你郵寄珠寶的時候會用小箱子還是用襯墊信封袋?
10. impact 撞擊
These padded mailers should protect the jewelry from impact.
那些襯墊信封袋能夠使珠寶首飾免於受到擠壓。
11. label 標籤
Put a label on each box.
在每個箱子上貼個標籤。
12. be done with (sth)
完結某事,不再思考或擔心它
Just pack your luggage and be done with it.
趕緊把你的行李打包好,然後就不用再考慮這事兒了。
13. tape up 膠帶粘上
These boxes were taped up so well that it was almost impossible to open them.
這些箱子用膠帶粘得如此完好以至於幾乎很難打開它們。
14. opening 孔,洞,缺口
Make sure all openings are sealed.
確保所有的孔被封好了。
15. batch
Please begin processing this batch of invoices. I should have the next batch ready for you this afternoon.
請開始著手這批貨的發貨清單,下一批貨今天下午就備好了。