提示:點擊↑上方"小芳老師"免費關注哦
Hello and welcome to The English We Speak. I’m Neil.
大家好,歡迎收聽地道英語。我是尼爾。
Hello, I’m Feifei. All well, Neil?
大家好,我是菲菲。一切都還好吧,尼爾?
Not great, Feifei.
不太好,菲菲。
What’s up?
怎麼了?
I’m just so done with writing this report.
我「完成了」寫報告這件事情。
You’re done with it? You』ve finished?
你完成了?你已經做完啦?
I wish. The opposite. Lots more to do.
我也希望如此。但恰恰相反。還有很多要做呢。
So you’re not done yet?
所以你還沒有完成咯?
No, sadly.If you say you’re ’so done with』 something –it means you are irritated and bored by it!It’s often a task that you don’t want to do.
很悲傷啊,還沒有完成。如果你說你「十分厭倦」某事,意思就是說這件事讓你感到很懊惱,很無聊!通常是指你不想做的任務。
Indeed.For example, I could say: "I’m so done with recording with Neil."
確實。舉個例子,我可以說:「我真的是十分厭倦和尼爾一起錄節目。」
Well, you could say it, Feifei. But it wouldn’t be true!
你可以這麼說,菲菲。但這不是真的!
Of course it’s not true. Let’s hear some examples.
當然不是真的啦。讓我們來聽一些例子吧。
I need a new job. I’m so done with delivering pizza.
我需要一份新工作。我已經十分厭倦送披薩了。
I need to get to bed earlier.I’m so done with feeling like a zombie every day.
我需要早一點起床。我真是厭倦自己每天像行屍走肉一般。
I’m so done with learning Hungarian. The grammar is so hard!
我對學匈牙利語已經十分厭倦了。語法真的是太難了!
So Neil, do you need some help with the report?
尼爾,你需要我幫你寫報告嗎?
That’s kind.I just need to sit down, focus, and write the thing. It’s just boring.
你真是太好了。我只是需要坐下來,集中注意力,再寫一些東西。只是它太無聊了。
If you like, we can swap. I’m making an incredibly dull spreadsheet right now.
如果你願意我們可以交換。我現在正在做一份極其無聊的電子表格。
Wow. Sounds great.
哇哦。聽上去很棒嘛。
I’m so done with it.
我真的是十分厭倦了。
Tell you what. Let’s work hard all afternoon and then treat ourselves to dinner.
告訴你噢。讓我們整個下午都努力工作,晚餐的時候好好犒勞一下自己吧。
Done! Which means, of course, that I agree to your suggestion.
好!也就是說,當然,我同意你的建議。
Perfect. Bye for now.
完美。再見啦。
See you later!
再見~
點擊「閱讀原文」,聽更多BBC地道英語!