2018/7/4 星期三
Morning~這裡yo~
今天咖君的好盆友Grace老師
和大家分享
【想參與6月晨讀打卡的童鞋們,請快速拉到最後掃碼加群】
A: You are a little ill at ease, aren’t you?
你有點不自在,是不?
B: Yeah, I am not accustomed to this of social situation.
對,我不太習慣這種社交場合。
A: Don’t stand on ceremony! Make yourself at home.
別太拘束,就像在自己家中一樣。
地道表達:
①ill at ease 不自在的,不安的
e.g. I always feel ill at ease in a strange environment.
我在陌生環境總覺不自在。
②be accustomed to 習慣於……
e.g. I get accustomed to working inside the room of noise and excitement.
我習慣於在喧鬧的房間裡工作。
③stand on ceremony 講究客套,拘於禮節
e.g. As we are old friends, it is totally unnecessary to stand on ceremony.
都是老朋友,大可不必如此客氣。
④make yourself at home 別拘束,隨便
e.g. Come on, take off your things at once and make yourself at home.
來,把大衣脫掉,隨便坐坐。
限量福利走一波
想獲得老師一對一語音點評的童鞋
想組隊一起對抗懶癌的童鞋們
請掃碼加入小咖英語學習大廳群
(進群暗號:六月打卡)
↓↓