第三季第一集
What?
什麼
No!
不是吧
Lin, you gotta stop reading the police blotter.
琳 別再看那些逮捕名單了
It just makes you mad.
看完幹生氣
Why would someone steal the sign for Ball Street?
這幫人幹嘛偷球爾街的路牌啊
Oh, God, what is this town coming to?
老天 這座小鎮會變成怎樣
It's going to crap.
沒救了
Tell me about it.
快跟我說說
Somebody threw a snow cone at my windshield today.
今天還有人朝我的擋風玻璃扔冰淇淋呢
I thought I hit a rainbow.
我還以為是撞到彩虹了
It was terrifying.
真是嚇死人了
Oh, come on. I don't think this town is going to crap.
打住 我可不覺得我們小鎮沒救了
That's my 2:00.
2:00了
The One Eyed Snakes motorcycle club.
獨眼蛇飛車黨來了
Their chapter president died gruesomely.
他們的分會老大死得很詭異
I'm doing the service.
葬禮由我包辦
That explains why you're wearing leather pants.
怪不得你今天穿了條皮褲
Been waiting forever to bust these out.
早就想曬曬這條褲子了
He looks like Prince.
他看起來好像王子
He looks like fat, white Prince.
他看起來好像白蘿蔔王子
Look but don't touch, fellas.
夥計們 只許看不許摸哦
Oh, no, these are the guys who took over the steps.
天啊 他們幾個是這裡的霸主
I heard they pick on kids.
聽說他們總是欺負小孩
Wait. I'm a kid!
等等 我就是小孩
Come on. Let's take the long way.
我說 咱們還是繞著走吧
I'm not afraid of some high school kids.
我才不怕高年級的呢
Watch a "this".
看我的
Hey, hey. You can't walk here.
餵 餵 此處禁止通行 [此處無法走動]
Oh, my gosh, I can't walk here?
哎喲喂 我走不動
Oh, look, it's a miracle! I'm walking!
你看 真是奇了 我就是走得動
Shut your butts, coconuts.
閉上你的臭嘴 白痴
But you said I couldn't, but I'm doing it.
你說我走不動 可是我走得好著呢
But I want your butt to shut.
把你的臭嘴給我閉上
Oh, listen to the hum of my butt.
不如聽我的臭嘴給你哼哼兩句
Oh, listen to this: clap, clap shut, clap it shut!
聽好了 抽死你 閉嘴 抽到你閉嘴
See you later!
咱們回見
Have a great life!
我祝你生活黴滿
Oh, already having it!
美滿著吶
That was intense. Those guys?
剛才好險啊 就他們幾個
They're just little acne covered kittens.
不過是滿臉爆痘的小屁貓罷了
殯至如歸敝館是您永遠的家
霍尼·戴夫 願你安息上帝之所以賜你光環是因為他沒法讓你戴著頭盔升天
This memorial jam has been going on for 21 minutes.
悼念儀式已經進行21分鐘了
I just wonder if I should fade it out.
要不要進入下一環節
This was Horny Dave's favorite jam.
這是霍尼·戴夫最喜歡的環節
Keep it cranked.
繼續
Horny Dave's favorite jam?
這是他最喜歡的環節
This is my favorite jam.
這是我最喜歡的環節
Keep it cranked, Eddie!
繼續 埃迪
Oh, God, don't come here, no, no, no, no. Welcome!
天啊 別進來 別別別別 歡迎光臨
You serve beer?
這兒有啤酒嗎
We... do not.
沒...有
What's that?
那是啥
That is beer.
啤酒
Sorry, we do. I lied.
抱歉 這兒有啤酒 我撒了謊
Let's drink to Horny Dave.
向霍尼·戴夫致敬
To Horny Dave!
敬霍尼·戴夫
Um, the woman who won that drinking contest, she's pregnant, right?
拼酒比賽的那個冠軍 她懷孕了是吧
Well, they say in moderation.
據說已經幾個月了
Hey, man, they don't judge your lifestyle,
老兄 他們對你的生活方式都沒做評判呢
you buttoned down pencil pusher.
你這隻管收錢的老頑固
Sorry, Bobby, this motorcycle thing's contagious.
抱歉 鮑鮑 這幫飛車黨太有感染力了
I kinda want to go out and get a bike tonight.
我想晚上整輛自行車回來
Hassle shopkeepers. "Hey, old man!" You know?
挨家挨戶搗亂 吼上一句"老不死的"
"You don't know me."
"你不認識我"
"I'll break your window and hit ya with a bat."
"我要用球棒敲爛你窗戶砸碎你腦袋"
Sounds like a great idea, Teddy.
這主意不錯 泰迪
Ah, maybe not.
說說而已
Probably just watch a hockey game.
大概只會看看曲棍球比賽吧
To Horny Dave! A helluva man!
敬霍尼·戴夫 絕世英雄
A helluva friend!
絕世朋友
A helluva lover!
絕世情人
Uh, they broke more bottles.
又開始摔瓶子了
Whoa, looks like our restaurant just got a lot edgier.
看來我們漢堡店亮麗了好多
Hope I can still get in.
希望還能邁進去腳
You probably can't.
夠嗆
I'll meet you guys after.
二位等會見
I like your lid.
我喜歡你的帽子
I like your vest. What's left of it.
我喜歡你的馬甲 還能穿真是奇蹟
Yep, these colors have been to hell and back.
是啊 它曾隨我闖過鬼門關
Part of 'em stayed in hell.
一半留在那裡回不來了
What are those pretty buttons?
那些漂亮的徽章是什麼
Oh, these patches?
這些補丁嗎
Well, we got this one for... tickling a cop.
這個是紀念...胳肢過條子
Cool! What's that one for?
酷 那個呢
For not being associated with the white power movement.
紀念沒有參加白人權力運動
And what's that one for?
那個又是紀念什麼
For blowing up a bunch of balloons...
紀念吹了好多氣球...
for kids like you.
給你們這樣的小孩
Just an ordinary day.
又是尋常的一天
Here at Bob's Burgers. Right, kids?
在開心漢堡店的一天 是吧孩子們
Nice place. I'm Critter, by the way.
你們店不錯 順便告訴你 我是克裡特
Uh, Bob.
我是鮑勃
Yeah, I'm the, uh, chapter president of these fellas.
我是 飛車黨的分會老大
Horny Dave was, till his grisly death.
之前是霍尼·戴夫 他死得好慘
Well, I'm sure you don't want to talk about it, so...
那個 咱們還是別說了吧
Yeah, he got into a wreck with a semi, all right.
他開著卡車撞上沉船
Real fiery.
場面老火爆了
By the time they pulled him out,
等他被拉出來的時候
his entire lower half, the horny half, was roasted.
他的老二 整根雞雞 全都焦了
That's why Horny Dave's vest here is in tatters.
所以這件本屬於他的馬甲才如此破爛
Um, it looks nice.
看著挺好的
No, it doesn't, Bob. No, it doesn't.
才不是呢 鮑勃 的確不咋地
This vest is supposed to make me look like
這件馬甲本該助我
the unquestioned leader of this club, but instead I...
鞏固老大地位 可是...
I just look foolish.
我看起來太二了
Whoa! Statch! Nasty Slim! Cool it!
史代奇 玩陰的 就是這樣
See? Horny Dave was just a better leader.
看吧 霍尼·戴夫更有領導才能
If we were fighting, he'd come out and he'd say,
如果兄弟打架 他會站出來說
Let's go cook some meth!"
"咱來整點冰毒吧""
And we would, and we'd forget all our troubles.
於是我們開動 之後煩惱就忘得一乾二淨了
That sounds nice.
聽起來好溫馨
Maybe we should cook meth.
我們也整點冰毒得了
I wanna forget my troubles.
我也想把煩惱忘光
God bless this meth.
上帝保佑這些冰毒
Kids, go inside.
孩子們 進屋去
So, uh, that's your old lady, huh?
那個是你老婆吧
Uh, yeah. She goes by Linda. Or Dragon.
是啊 叫她琳達 或者恐龍
Whichever.
哪個都行
So is that your old lady?
那個是你老婆嘍
No, Mudflap was Horny Dave's.
不 擋泥布是霍尼·戴夫的老婆
She's a special woman.
這個女人很特別
She can open a beer with her boobs.
她能用胸部起開啤酒瓶蓋
Mine can't do that. It's an art.
我老婆可做不來 這是一門藝術
Oh, my!
天啊
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝 謝謝
Now I want them.
現在我想要胸部了
Is that a requirement for being in the club?
這是加入飛車黨的必要條件嗎
Wish it was that easy. Initiation was tough.
這麼簡單就好了 加入我們幫派很難的
Mudflap beat the snot out of some poser
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果