星球大戰: 複製人戰爭
第3季 第1集 複製人學員
Clone Cadets
*本集故事是第1季第5集《新兵上陣》的前篇
一為戰友, 終生兄弟
複製人士兵團結起來!
Clone troopers unite!
銀河系戰火紛飛
As war rages across the galaxy,
共和國的複製人軍隊
The Republic's clone army
在與分離勢力邪惡武裝的對抗中奮力爭勝
strives for victory against the evil forces of the Separatists.
英勇, 果敢, 團結
Bravery, valor, unity:
是在地面和太空戰場贏取勝利的關鍵要素
The lifeblood of victory on the battlefield and in space.
這些全都始於卡米諾星球
It all begins on the planet Kamino,
在那裡, 絕地將軍莎克·蒂 監督著複製人的訓練
where Jedi General Shaak Ti oversees the training of clones
協助她的是幾位籤約的賞金獵人
with the help of contracted bounty hunters.
生來就為了成為完美的士兵
Bred to be perfect soldiers,
這些學員必須首先經受 嚴苛的體能和心智訓練
these cadets must first be subjected to intense physical and mental training
然後才能踏上戰場...
before heading off to war...
你可以前進, 可以前進!
You're clear. You're clear!
火力掩護!
Cover fire!
指揮部命令:
This is command:
你們必須突破敵方防線, 佔領塔樓
You must break through enemy lines and take the tower.
通訊器剛轉發了命令, 來自...
Comlink just relayed orders from...
我們都收到了命令, "回聲"!
We all heard the orders, Echo!
別再那樣叫我
Stop calling me that.
別再重複每條命令
Stop repeating every order.
少廢話, 多開槍
Less yappin'; more blastin'.
讓我們燻黑這群金屬圓腦袋
Let's smoke these chrome domes
再繼續向堡壘前進
and move on to the citadel.
CT-782, 你破壞了隊形
CT-782, you're breaking formation.
跟著我就行, 好嗎?
Just follow my lead, will ya?
他打開了一條路
He's clearing a path.
我上了
I'm moving.
謝謝, CT-27-5555
Thanks, CT-27-5555.
剛才好險
That was close.
"五號", 我叫"五號"
It's Fives. The name is "Fives."
是啊, 如果你不低下頭 就會被轟成五塊!
Yeah, five pieces if you don't keep your head down!
我們服從命令好不好?
How about we follow orders?
這是我們最後的訓練測試
This is our last practice test.
你能別扯那些指令嗎?
Will you shut up with instructions?
你又不是頭兒
You're not in charge.
這個小組似乎遇到了麻煩
This particular unit seems to have some trouble.
你們有什麼建議嗎?
What do you recommend?
我不是絕地
Well, I'm no Jedi,
所以請原諒我的直率
so forgive my bluntness,
但我得說他們失敗了
but I say they fail.
把他們降為維護人員, 和99號及其他被淘汰者一樣
Send 'em down to maintenance duty with 99 and the other rejects.
我們還不能判定他們失敗
We can't fail them yet.
記住, 這只是訓練測試
Remember, this is only a practice test.
而且, 堡壘課程被設計為高難度的挑戰
And besides, the citadel course was constructed to be a difficult challenge.
雖然我不贊成他的態度
Although I don't agree with his sentiment,
但布裡克說得沒錯
Bric isn't wrong.
這些學員遠沒有準備好
These cadets are far from ready.
在這裡我打不中任何東西
I can't hit anything from here.
不, 我們得服從命令
No, we have to follow orders.
被稱作"回聲"的那個人 從來不懂得隨機應變
The one they call "Echo" never adapts to the situation.
CT-782似乎太自行其是
CT-782 seems to follow his own path.
他不能一人包打天下
He can't do it all alone.
你上, 我會掩護你
You go; I'll cover you.
我槍法更好, 你上
I'm a better shot. You go.
不, 你上!
No, you go!
看那兩個傢伙
Look at those two,
在戰場上爭吵只有死路一條
argue on the battlefield and end up dead.
至於最後一個...
Uh, and the last one...
我投降, 我投降
I surrender. I surrender.
還需要我多說嗎?
Need I say more?
如果這些學員不能摒棄短視的自私念頭
If these cadets can't get past their shortsighted selfishness,
他們就永遠不會齊心協力
they will never come together.
團結贏得戰爭, 先生們
Unity wins war, gentlemen.
計算機, 結束多米諾班的練習
Computer, end exercise for Domino squad.
99號, 請你派一組清潔人員到訓練場來, 好嗎?
99, would you please send a cleaning crew to the training ground?
是, 長官. 我們會清理好那堆垃圾的
Yes, Mistress. We'll take care of the mess.
你應該告訴99號來拖走 那堆叫作多米諾班的垃圾
You should tell that 99 to drag away the mess called Domino squad.
我們這次幾乎成功了
We almost had it this time.
是啊, 可我們都格格不入
Oh, yeah, and we all look nothing alike either.
不好意思弄得一團糟, 99號
Sorry about the mess, 99.
沒事, 小夥子們
Uh, it's okay, boys.
盡力了就好
Nice try.
所以我對她說, "寶貝, 你和我真的可以..."
So I says to her, "baby, you and me could really..."
你根本就沒見過女孩
You've never even met a girl.
知道麼, 你不必擔心
You know, you shouldn't worry
因為大多數複製人都通過了
because most clones pass.
是的, 但並非所有人. 對吧, 矮子?
Yeah, but not all of us. Right, shortie?
夥計們, 我們應該服從命令. 拜託
Guys, we've got to follow orders. Come on.
我不知道. 我認為進展得很順利
I don't know. I think it went rather well.
別開玩笑了
Quit joking around.
我們別吵了, 好嗎?
Can we please stop arguing?
你別在戰鬥中當機器人的活靶了, 好嗎?
Can you stop being droid bait out there?
你擋了我的道
You're getting in my way.
確切說, 我們的道
Actually, our way.
如果你想成為最棒的, 就要像那樣思考
Well, you want to be the best, then you got to think like it.
而我一直像ARC士兵一樣思考 (*ARC: 高級偵察突擊隊)
And I'm thinking like an ARC trooper.
ARC士兵服從命令
ARC troopers follow orders.
有種再說一遍, "回聲"?
Care to repeat that, Echo?
加油, 打倒他, "重擔"! 揍那個萬事通!
Come on. Get him, Hevy! Smack that know-it-all!
住手!
Cut it out!
如果你倆跟機器人作戰時 也像互毆時一樣來勁
If you two would focus on fighting droids as much as you do fighting each other,
倒還有可能打勝仗
You might stand a chance out there.
對不起, 主教官
Sorry, master chief.
主教官
Well, master chief,
也許我們的問題源自訓練
maybe our problems come from our training.
我寧可受訓於絕地, 而不是唯利是圖的賞金獵人
I'd rather be taught by a Jedi than some mercenary bounty hunter.
絕地沒時間來訓練像你這樣的小兵
Jedi don't have the time to train grunts like you.
所以他們才僱了我
That's why they hired me.
聽著, 小子們
Listen, boys,
當你們被分配給我時
when you were assigned to me,
我曾對你們期望很高
I had high hopes for you.
現在訓練即將結束
Now we're approaching the end of your training,
而你們的進步還遠遠不夠
and you haven't advanced nearly enough.
就連這個廢品, 99號
Even this bad batcher, 99,
也比你們幾個傢伙更有頭腦
has more sense than you guys do,
而他只是個複製人勤雜工
and he's a maintenance clone.
您...您沒給他們足夠的認可
You...you don't give them enough credit.
你們都在浪費我的時間
You're all a waste of my time.
我理解您的憂慮, 絕地大師
I understand your concerns, Master Jedi.
自從詹戈·費特不幸身亡以來
Ever since the unfortunate death of Jango Fett,
我們只能超常規地沿用他的DNA 以生產更多的複製人
we have had to stretch his DNA to produce more clones.
絕地不會感到憂慮, 拉馬·蘇
A Jedi does not feel concern, Lama Su.
可是, 我注意到這個複製人小組已經...
However, I have noticed this unit of clones have been...
出現缺陷?
Deficient?
我給您的唯一建議是: 搜尋銀河系
My only thought is for you to search the galaxy
為你們今後的複製人 找到合適的基因捐贈者
and find a suitable donor for your future clones.
那迄今為止生產的複製人怎麼辦?
And what of the clones produced so far?
如您所知, 製造克隆體並非坦途
As you know, there is no one way to make a clone.
有時我們的努力並不能換來成功
Sometimes our efforts are less than successful.
你是在提議我們拋棄多米諾班?
Are you suggesting we just cast off the Domino squad?
他們是活生生的人, 而非物品
They're living beings, not objects.
你們絕地太富有同情心了
You Jedi show too much compassion.
然而, 作為負責複製人訓練的將軍
Nevertheless, as General in charge of training,
如何處理他們由您定奪, 絕地大師
the decision on what to do with them would be yours, Master Jedi.
先生們, 有誰想成為ARC士兵?
Gentlemen, who wants to be an ARC trooper?
我想, 長官!
I do, sir!
你們首先必須通過最後的測試
You have to pass your final test first.
我要你們見見蘭科營的"雄駒"指揮官
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果