「喪到崩潰」的英文短句:很多事沒有來日方長,很多人只會乍然離場

2020-12-05 騰訊網

1.Not to go, just to find a reason to stay.

不是要走,只是在找一個留下的理由。

2.You can't be my poem, just as I can't be your dream.

你不能做我的詩,正如我不能做你的夢。

3.I thought of all the unexpected with your future, but forgot to consider that you will not be in.

我想到了與你的未來種種意外,卻忘了考慮你會不在。

4.After all, love turns into foam.

愛,終究在身不由已中化為泡沫。

5.How many shallow light turn around, is the others do not understand the love.

多少淺淺淡淡的轉身,是旁人看不懂的情深。

6.Dream of you alone without a dream, I pain to cry wake up.

夢見你孤獨無依,我痛到哭醒。

7.Want to cherish but still lost, like sunny but always rain.

想要珍惜卻總是失去,喜歡晴天卻總是下雨。

8.The original dimples were like flowers, but later they were full of scars.

原先笑靨如花,後來滿是傷疤。

9.Not a lot of things The coming days would be long. many people will suddenly leave.

很多事沒有來日方長,很多人只會乍然離場。

10.For most of life, commitment is synonymous with bondage, but we yearn for bondage.

人生的大部分時間裡,承諾同義詞是束縛,奈何我們嚮往束縛。

11.You said I was your favorite, but now I am your old love.

你曾說我是你的最愛,可現在我卻是你的舊愛。

12.If you come back, if I'm still there, if you come back, I wish I was still there.

如果你回來,如果我還在,如果你回來,但願我還在。

相關焦點