A:Hi, Bill. I saw you yesterday with a pretty girl.
嗨,比爾,我看見你昨天跟一個漂亮的女孩子在一起。
B:Yes, she is my favorite girl. I've decided to go steady with her.
是的,她是我最喜歡的女孩。我已決定追她。
A:Are you sure she is the right girl?
你確信她就是最適合你的嗎?
B:Sure. She is the ideal girl, the one I had dreamed of.
確信,她是我理想中的女孩,是我的夢中情人。
A:What type of girl is she?
她是哪一種類型的女孩子?
B:She is the mature, stable, feminine type. I hope one day I can marry her.
她是那種既成熟、可靠又溫柔的女孩。我希望有一天我能同她結婚。
A:Oh, that's great. You're serious this time.
噢,那太棒了。看來這次你是認真的了。
不同類型的女生用英語都怎麼說?
清純型美女
pretty(漂亮的),cute(可愛的),girl next door(鄰家女孩),beautiful(漂亮的)
這幾個詞都適合用來形容清純型美女。
另外,「beautiful」在這裡可以當名詞使用,表示「美女」的意思。
"Hey beautiful!"「美女,你好!」(但一定要謹慎使用,不然別人會覺得你很猥瑣)
驚豔型美女
stunning(極好的,出色的),gorgeous(美麗動人的)
這兩個詞相比「beautiful」「pretty」,形容更加驚豔,性感的女生。
She was 55 and still a stunning woman.
她已經 55 歲了,但依然美豔動人。
She is gorgeous!
她真是漂亮!
氣質型美女
elegant(優雅的),classy(上等的,漂亮的)
She looked beautiful and elegant as always.
她一如既往地美麗優雅。
She's a really classy lady.
她真是個有風度的女士。
女強人型
power women(女強人),career women, professional women(職業女性)都可以用來形容女強人,事業型女性。
The women in tech: Tech takes a second turn as a category on the Power Women list.
科技界的女性:科技行業今年第二度作為權勢女性榜上的一個分類。
The elegant appearance is the standard for modern professional women's dresses.
美觀大方,是現代職業婦女的服裝標準。
女神級別
goddess(女神)
一般只用來形容自己特別欣賞的女性。
He adored her as a goddess.
他把她當作女神崇拜。