《疑犯追蹤 Porson of Interest (POI)》是由喬納森·諾蘭與J·J·艾布拉姆斯打造的,一部以人工智慧為主線的罪案、懸疑科幻片。片中有太多經典場景,並神奇預言了兩年後斯諾登的「稜鏡門」事件,由此被熱愛它的粉絲們譽為神劇。
在當今這個數字和信息化時代,再去回看POI反而會有種更貼近現實的奇異感。這部劇前兩季是單元劇,基本一集一個案子的節奏,片中主人公語言素養較高,劇中還包含了多種不同的職業類型,可以學到很多複雜的英語句式、高級的詞彙和更豐富的表達,可以說是用來學英語練口語聽力的好選擇。
下方視頻是剪輯製作的相關片段,每段分別由無字幕、英文字幕和中英文字幕組成,同時配上了這些片段的音頻和字幕文本,點擊音頻下方的話題標籤可進入專輯收聽全系列音頻。希望學習愉快
B站也發布了合集,視頻的文件尺寸比例比視頻號更大一些,右上角可以調整倍速也可以投屏,文章底部 閱讀原文 可直接跳轉~
Every little punk is carrying now, Anton.
現在是個混混就帶傢伙了 安東
That's why your father wanted us to take the car home.
所以你父親才要我們開車回家
Relax.
別緊張
We're picking up new hardware next week.
我們下周就弄點新裝備來
Restore a little order.
恢復這裡的秩序
Besides, when we take the car, we don't get to meet new friends.
再說了 我們開車就遇不到新朋友了
Look at this guy.
瞧瞧這位
You didn't bring enough for the whole group.
你帶的酒不夠大家喝啊
I have to teach you about sharing.
我得教教你學會分享
I'll need a statement from the bum.
給那個流浪漢錄口供
Which hospital did they take him to?
他們帶他去了哪家醫院
He declined treatment.
他不肯接受治療
We got video on it, though.
但我們拿到了監控錄像
Question for you.
問你個問題
Looking at that tape,
從錄像來看
I'd say you spent some time in the service.
我覺得你是當過兵的人
But you don't learn how to fight like that in the regular army.
但在常規部隊可練不出這身手
So what were you, special forces?
那你是特種部隊的嗎
Delta?
三角洲部隊
I'm Carter. You didn't give us a name.
我是卡特 你沒說你的名字
You know, it's funny.
真有意思
Seems like the only time you need a name now
只有在你有麻煩的時候
is when you're in trouble.
別人才會問起你的名字
So am I in trouble?
這麼說我是有麻煩了嗎
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道 你說呢
You're the one living on the street.
露宿街頭的可是你
Yeah, making that transition back can be tough.
這種轉變是很不容易
Some guys I knew got a little lost,
我認識一些人 他們感到迷茫
needed a little help adjusting.
需要人來幫他們適應社會
You need some help?
你需要幫助嗎
Of course, some other guys I knew,
當然了 我還認識一些人
they'd done so many evil things,
他們惡事做了太多
they felt like they needed the punishment.
覺得自己應該受到懲罰
That sound more like your story?
你是這種情況嗎
Excuse me for a second.
我失陪一下
I'm here for my client.
我是為我的委託人而來
Your guy's prints were found in half a dozen crime scenes over the years.
這傢伙的指紋出現在近幾年的多個犯罪現場
Open warrants in four different countries.
在四個國家被通緝
Who you got down there, Carter,
你這是關了什麼人物啊 卡特
the angel of death?
死亡天使嗎
I appreciate the help, counselor.
多謝幫忙 律師先生
But who's picking up... the tab?
但由誰來買單呢
Our employer wants to have a word with you.
我們的老闆想跟你談談
Do I owe you money?
我欠你錢嗎
'Cause I'm, uh...
因為我現在
running a little short at the moment.
手頭有點緊
You don't owe me anything, Mr. Reese.
你什麼都不欠我 裡瑟先生
That's the name you prefer, isn't it?
你比較喜歡這個名字 是吧
I know you've had several.
我知道你有好幾個化名
Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anybody about you.
別擔心 我不會把你的事說出去
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不知道我的事
I know exactly everything about you, Mr. Reese.
你的事我全都知道 裡瑟先生
I know about the work you used to do for the government.
我知道你從前為政府做的工作
I know about the doubts you came to have about that work.
我知道你對此產生了疑慮
I know that the government, along with everybody else,
我知道政府 還有其他人
thinks you're dead.
都以為你死了
I know you've spent the last couple of months
我知道你過去的兩個月裡
trying to drink yourself to death.
想把自己浸死在酒精裡
I know you're contemplating more efficient ways to do it.
我知道你還在琢磨更有效的尋死方式
So you see, knowledge is not my problem.
所以說搜集信息 對我不成問題
Doing something with that knowledge...
利用這些信息做點什麼
that's where you'd come in.
是帶你來此的原因
And you can call me Mr. Finch.
你可以叫我芬奇先生
I think you and I can help one another.
我認為我們能互幫互助
I don't think you need a psychiatrist
我覺得你不需要心理醫生
or a support group, pills...
互助小組 或是藥物
What do I need?
那我需要什麼
You need a purpose.
你需要一個目標
More specifically, you need a job.
具體點說 你需要一份工作
Eight million people.
這八百萬人
You know what they all have in common?
你知道他們有什麼共同點嗎
None of them knows what happens next.
他們都不知道接下來會發生什麼
Someone is murdered in New York city every hours.
每個小時 紐約就會有一個人遇害
At the end of the day, one of these people will be gone.
今天結束時 他們中有一個人會死
Bad things happen to people every day.
不幸天天都會發生
You can't stop that.
這是沒辦法的事
What if you could?
如果有辦法呢
Not the things that happen in the heat of the moment.
不是指那種飛來橫禍
But so many crimes are planned days, weeks in advance.
有很多罪行要幾天甚至幾周來策劃
What if you could stop those?
如果你能阻止這些罪行呢
I've got a list.
我有張名單
A list of people who are about to be involved in very bad situations.
名單上的人都將被牽連到某種危險情況中
Murders, kidnappings.
比如謀殺 綁架
The people that are on my list,
我名單上的這些人
they have no idea that anything's about to happen to them.
他們對此渾然不知
Most of them are just ordinary people
他們大多只是普通人
like her. Thank you.比如她。謝謝
Her name is Diane Hansen,她名叫黛安·漢森
and this week she's at the top of my list.
本周她在我名單的首位
I don't know exactly what's going to happen
我不知道到底會發生什麼
or what her role in it is.
也不知道她會扮演什麼角色
She might be the victim. She could be the perpetrator.
她可能是受害人 可能是行兇者
All I know is that she's involved.
我只知道她被牽連其中
I want you to follow her, figure out what's gonna to happen,
我要你跟著她 查出會發生什麼
and stop it from happening.
並加以阻止
So what do you think?
你覺得如何
I think you're a bored rich guy.
我覺得你是閒得蛋疼的闊佬
I think that woman's probably your exwife
我覺得那女人大概是你前妻
or someone you rode in an elevator with once.
或是你某天在電梯裡搞過的女人
And either way, I think I'm done.
不管怎麼樣 我都要走了
富家窮路剪輯匯總(1)
富家窮路剪輯匯總(2)
富家窮路剪輯匯總(3)
老鼠記者 無字幕+英文字幕版剪輯(1)
老鼠記者 無字幕+英文字幕版剪輯(2)
老鼠記者 無字幕+英文字幕版剪輯(3)
老鼠記者 無字幕+英文字幕版剪輯(4)
寶貝老闆 無字幕+英文、中英文字幕 (1)