世界盃要來了,別人家的公司又來「虐心」了!」6月11日,重慶一家公司出臺的 「世界盃期間,推遲1小時上班」的通知,讓朋友圈徹底炸開了,大家紛紛轉載並大呼「別人家的公司,從來沒讓我們失望過!」看球熬夜身體不好想請假?一起來看看如何把「請假」說出口。
1. 我想請幾天假
經典表達:
I'd like to have three days off.
我想請三天假。
舉一反三:
I'm afraid I can't come to work today.
恐怕我今天沒辦法來上班了。
Can I take next Tuesday off?
下周二我能請假嗎?
I will miss two days next week.
下周我有兩天不能來上班。
Would it be possible if I take next Friday off?
下周五我想請假,可以嗎?
How do I request time off for a one-week vacation?
我該如何申請一個星期的假去度假?
I wonder if it is possible for me to come in a bit late tomorrow?
不知道我明天可不可以稍微晚一點來?
2. 請病假
經典表達:
I'm not feeling well.
我不太舒服。
舉一反三:
I'm feeling a bit under weather.
我感到有點不舒服.
I came down with a fever/cold/the flue.
我發燒了/感冒了/得了流感。
I feel sick.
我覺得不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a high fever.
我發高燒了。
I have a stomachache.
我胃痛。
I have a splitting headache.
我頭痛欲裂。
I have a sore throat.
我咽喉痛。
I have a bad toothache.
我牙疼得厲害。
I can't stop coughing.
我一直咳個不停。
3. 請事假
經典表達:
I have some personal business that I need to take care of.
我有點私事要處理。
舉一反三:
I got some family issues that I need to take a day off.
我有些家庭問題要解決,需要請一天假。
I have a doctor's appointment.
我預約了醫生。
I have to go to my son's school tomorrow.
明天我得去一趟兒子的學校。
I need to attend a wedding next Friday.
下周五我要參加婚禮。
I need tomorrow off to attend a funeral.
明天我要請假參加葬禮。
4. 請人代班
經典表達:
Could you cover for me on Friday?
周五的班,你能替我嗎?
舉一反三:Can you finish it instead of me?
你能代我完成這個工作嗎?
Would it be possible if I switched my Tuesday shift for your Friday shift?
我想把周二的班和你周五的班換一下,可以嗎?
(來源:網絡 編輯:Julie)
中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡註明來源為「中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)」的原創作品,除與中國日報網籤署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883561聯繫;凡本網註明「來源:XXX(非英語點津)」的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在於傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯繫,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便儘快刪除。