課程日期:2019.01.30
文章底部 觀看完整視頻
點擊圖片觀看本課↓
The white light is made up of 7 different colours.
白光是由7種不同的顏色的光組成的。
Rainbow
英 ['ʃædəʊ] 美 ['ʃædo]
n. 彩虹;五彩繽紛的排列;幻想
adj. 五彩繽紛的;彩虹狀的
vt. 使呈彩虹狀;如彩虹般裝飾
vi. 呈彩虹狀
Hello there! Clouds are the best place to hang around.
你好,雲端漫步是真的愜意。
Not when it's raining!
但下雨時就沒那麼舒服了!
My my, what is that?
天哪,那是什麼?
Well, that's a Rainbow!
那是彩虹!
Come, let me tell about how a rainbow is formed!
來吧 我給你講講彩虹是如何形成的!
Wondering what this it, right?
想知道這是什麼,對吧?
Well, this is a Prism.
這是一個稜鏡。
It breaks a single beam of white light into several beams of light.
它能將一束白光分成幾束光。
Oops! Did I share the secret with you?I haven't?
哎呀 !有個秘密我告訴你了嗎?還沒有嗎?
Ohh! Do you know that the white light is made up of 7 different colours?
你知道白光是由7種不同的顏色的光組成的嗎?
Yes, it is!
沒錯!
Take a glass of water and place a mirror inside it.
取一杯水,在裡面放一面鏡子。
Make sure the room is completely dark.
確保房間完全黑暗。
Take a torch and flash it towards the mirror that you placed inside the glass.
拿起手電筒,照向水杯裡的鏡子。
Watch a rainbow appear from the angle of your mirror.
通過鏡子的折射就能看到彩虹了。
Now, place the paper and see the seven colours!
現在放一張紙,就能看到七色光了。
Hey, can you identify these colours?
你知道這些顏色的名字嗎?
Come, let's say their names together.
來,我們一起說出他們的名字。
Red, Orange, Yellow,Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.
赤、橙、黃、綠、青、藍、紫。
Together, they are also called VIBGYOR.
他被合稱為VIBGYOR(光譜)。
So now I will tell you how a Rainbow is formed.
我來告訴你彩虹是如何形成的。
The raindrops act as small prisms and Sun's white light into a band of 7 colours and that is when you get to see a Rainbow.
雨滴充當小稜鏡的角色太陽的白光被變成了七色的彩帶這時你就看到了彩虹。
Just to remind you,a rainbow can only be seen when the Rain and Sun occur at the same time.
提醒一下只有雨和太陽同時出現,才能看到彩虹。
As light enters a rain water droplet,it bends slightly in separate angles forming different light rays.
當光線進入雨滴就會發生不同角度的彎曲,形成不同光線。
These bent light rays are seen distinctively by the human eye and that is how one can see a rainbow.
這些被折射的光線分別被人眼所看見,這就是人們看到的彩虹。
No two observers will ever see the exact same rainbow because each person will view a different set of rain drops at a slightly different angle.
沒有兩個觀察者能看到完全相同的彩虹,因為每個人都在以略微不同的角度觀看不同的雨滴。
Did you know that a rainbow is actually a full circle?
你知道彩虹實際上是一個完整的圓圈嗎?
but since we see it on the ground, we generally see it as a semi-circle.
但因為我們是在地面上看它,我們總將其視為半圓形。
Rainbows can be seen not just in rain but also in mist, spray, fog, and dew.
彩虹不僅可以在雨天看到,還可以在霧天、霾天和露水中看到。
So now whenever it's raining, look out for the sun.
所以現在每當下雨的時候,都注意看看太陽。
Who knows, you might just spot a Rainbow.
誰知道,也許你就看到彩虹了呢。