問:
When you said everything will change
你之前說過,在2016年秋季「一切都改變」
I know that everything is already changing every second
我知道,每一秒,萬事萬物都在發生改變
巴夏:
Of course.
當然!
But we are focusing on the idea that sometimes changes
但我們所關注的那些改變
Are backed by the energy of the mass consensus to such a strong degree
是由你們集體共識的能量所大力支持的
That it creates the kind of crossroads in your collective energy
於是,就創造出你們集體意識能量的一個轉折點
And this is what we are sensing coming up in the fall of 2016.
而我們所感知到的那個轉折點,就在2016年秋季
Where there is an opportunity and a high degree of probability for many different kinds of things in your society
屆時,你們社會中的很多的不同事件,都將有機會,或者有很大的可能性
To begin to exhibit real change in certain ways
會以某種方式,發生真正的改變
Some of them will be obvious.
有些改變是很明顯的
Some of them will not necessarily be obvious at first
而有些改變,在一開始的時候,表現得不那麼明顯
But could be traced back to about that time
但其源頭,都可以追溯到那個時間段
So it is a nexus point.
所以,2016年秋季是一個「連接點」
It is a crossroads point
也是一個「十字路口」
And you will see what happens.
到時候,你就會知道會發生什麼事
Would say that's connected directly to who becomes the president or would you say
那誰會成為總統,跟它有直接關聯?
That's simply one of the side effects
這只是它的 邊際效應(副作用) 之一
問:
OK! That makes sense
好!你說的有道理!
I heard another channel, I want to say Adronis
我聽過另一個通靈者,他叫Adronis
(註:Adronis說,能看見他通靈的這個視頻的人,都將進入第四密度)
mentioned that that we'll make a big shift into forth dimension
他說,我們中的一些人將發生重大改變
Some of us will make a big shift into forth dimension reality during that time.
會在那個時間點,從第三維度跨入第四維度
巴夏:
You're already in the fourth dimensional
你們已經在第四「維度」
What is meant is that you are shifting into fourth density,
他說的重大改變,是跨入第四「密度」
which is a different idea
這兩個是不同的概念
問:
OK! Yes!
是的!沒錯!
So is that related to the big shift? A big change?
就是說,重大改變跟進入第四密度是有關係的?
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
It's an acceleration point in your ascension through the process of going from 3rd to 4th density
在你們從第三密度揚升到第四密度的過程中,2016年秋季
It's is a major point.
是一個重要的加速點
It's a major threshold.
是一個重要的 門檻
問:
Is there specific day, or it's just a phase?
那它是發生在具體某一天,還是階段性的?
巴夏:
The state of the union
且聽我們在The State of The Union時解說
問:
Yes! I can't wait for it.
好吧!我等不了了!
巴夏:
Well, you have to
嗯!你不得不得等!
問:
Well, not really
不一定哦
Because it's a kind of now
因為那個時候,也是某個「現在」
巴夏:
It is now
確實是「現在」
And if you feel like you can get into the vibratory state
如果你覺得你可以進入那個振動的狀態
Where you can access all the information will be given at that time,
從而獲得 在那個時候 解說的所有信息
By all means, don't let us stop you
那你可千萬別被我們給阻擋了
問:
OK! OK! Thank you!
好的!好的!謝謝!
Another question was
另一個問題是
I specifically remember
我記得特別清楚
This happens a few times in my life
這樣的事,在我生活中發生了好幾次
But I specifically remember
我記得特別清楚
Driving a car.
我開著一輛車
I was pregnant at that time
那時,我懷孕了
Another car come to sidewise me
另一輛車從我側面開了過來
I was on the free way
當時是在高速公路上
巴夏:
Are you going to ask me if you died?
你是不是要問我,你是否死了?
問:
No! I know I died
不!我知道我死了!
巴夏:
Oh, all right
好吧
問:
I already know that.
這個,我已經知道了
But my question is
但我的問題是
Well, I think I might know this answer to this too but
可能這個問題的答案,我已經知道了,但是……
I came back into my body, let me finish this story ...
我回到我的身體……讓我把這故事講完……
Kind of black out, came back in my body
我暈過去,又清醒過來
on the free way, there’s new care around me, and the car
還在高速路上,旁邊停著另一輛車,之前那輛車早沒影了
My car is totally safe and perfect right now
而我的車完好無損
So I know that I left, my body came back
我知道,我離開了人世,後來又回到身體
Did I do that to prove myself the quantum physics and everything
我這麼做,是為了向自己證明量子物理學理論
so I can learn all these?
以及學習後來我學到的所有東西嗎?
Why do we choose to just die and come back?
為什麼我們會選擇「死而復活」呢?
巴夏:
Sometimes people because of the belief systems they brought up with
有時候,有些人因為從小被教導的信念
Will jolt themselves into a new reality very quickly
可以迫使自己很快地進入一個全新的實相
Because they know they can
因為他們知道他們做得到
Therefore they choose what may seem to be relatively expedient
因此,他們可以選擇看似更加便利的方式
Rather than having to go to longer processes
而不需要去經歷更漫長的過程
問:
So for me I think it is a spiritual growth learning:
對我來說,這可以算是一種靈性學習方法
Oh, cool! Now I know that I can just pop in and out
(我感覺)「帥呆了!我可以隨心所欲的跳進跳出!」
巴夏:
It gives you a different perspective
它給了你一個不同的視角
One that you wouldn't necessarily have had before that experience.
一個 在經歷這個事件之前的你 不會有的視角
Not that you have to do it that way
並不是說你一定要這麼做
But you knew you could
但你知道你可以
So you took advantage of it.
所以你這麼充分利用了
問:
OK!
好的!
巴夏:
Does that help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
That helps
很有幫助!
Thank you so much
非常感謝!
巴夏:
All right. Thank you
好的!謝謝!
And please drive carefully
還有!請小心駕駛!
問:
Thank you!
謝謝!