1.Because there is a sea of people, meeting will be so unexpected.
因為有了人海,相遇才會顯得那麼意外。
2.You once said that be with me forever, but now is i a person.
你曾經說要和我到永遠,可是現在卻是我一個人。
3.Have to admit that time really will take away everything.
不得不承認,時間真的會帶走一切。
4.No one else in sight, you are everywhere.
入目無別人,四下皆是你。
5.You are not qualified to say that I have changed, I know that there is a word called worship you give it!
你沒資格說我變了,知道有句話叫拜你所賜嗎!
6.Sometimes think, without you I am the same, but more red eyes.
有時候想想,沒有你我也一樣,只不過多紅一次眼眶。
7.Many years later, you and she are in deep love. Do you think you still owe me a future.
多年後你和她情深似海,會不會想到還欠我一個未來。
8.We were so good, but now even greetings, are afraid to disturb.
我們曾經那麼好,現在卻連聲問候,都怕是打擾。
9.The original love will expire, and the rest is just a memory.
原來愛情會過期,剩下的只是回憶。
10.Don't pay attention to me when I feel sad, or I will cry when I say it.
難受的時候別理我,不然說著說著我就會哭。
11.Memories again lively, but in the end is a person sitting empty.
回憶裡再熱鬧,卻到底還是一個人空蕩蕩的坐著。
12.It's a pity that our story doesn't have the following.
很遺憾,我們的故事沒有下文了。