What's your life
生活的模樣
Good morning sunshine,
陽光早安
you're my only light
唯你是我光源
lying with me by my side,
請陪伴我身邊
you keep me warm all day
讓我整日溫暖
When the sun is up,
日上三竿
on a clear blue sky,
青天湛藍
you will act like a lover
你像戀人,形影相伴
When the sky is grey,
烏雲滿天
and the rain comes down,
細雨綿綿
you will run for the cover
你也逃離,蹤跡不見
When it's cloudy and windy
或有風雲起
and the snowflakes arrive,
亦會雪滿天
you somehow just make me feel I'm alive
有你吾生義更顯
Feel the heat, come out of cold,
穿透陰寒,貢獻溫暖
and your arm is touching me
擁我入懷
Good morning sunshine,
陽光早安
be with me all day
與我整日相伴
However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names.
無論你的生活如何卑微,要正視它,生活下去;不要躲避它,也不要惡語相加。
It is not so bad as you are.
你的生活不像你本人那麼糟糕。
It looks poorest when you are richest.
你最富有的時候,你的生活看上去倒是最貧窮的。
The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.
吹毛求疵的人即便在天堂也能挑出瑕疵。
Love your life, poor as it is.
要熱愛你的生活,儘管它可能是一貧如洗。
You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hours,even in a poor-house.
即使身處貧民院,你也可能享受一段愉快、興奮、輝煌的時光。
The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.
西斜的落日映照在貧民院窗戶上的餘暉,與照射在富貴人家的豪宅上一樣光芒萬丈;門前的積雪一樣在早春消融。
I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace.
我只看到,一個氣定神閒的人在那裡可以過著自得其樂的生活,抱著振奮樂觀的思想,如同居住在皇宮裡一般。
The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.
依我之見,城鎮的貧民倒是往往過著最獨立的生活。
May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.
也許他們十分偉大,對任何事情皆可坦然受之。
Most think that they are above being supported by the town, but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.
大多數人認為他們不屑於接受城鎮的施救;但是實際上他們經常使用不誠實的手段來維持自己的生計,這是更為不體面的。
Which should be more disreputable.
如同栽培花園中芬芳的花草一般在貧困中耕耘吧。
Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.
犯不著千辛萬苦以求獲得新東西,無論是衣服還是朋友。
Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, turn the old, return to them.
把舊的翻新再回歸其中。
Things do not change; we change.
萬事萬物沒有變,是我們在變。
Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
衣履可鬻,所思必存。
— THE END —
———— 麥田英語 ————
一個匯集英文原著的地方
【資源庫】裡也有免費的電子書哦
一個看純英文影視的地方
【資源庫】裡有免費看的哦
麥田英語APP
應麥友建議,無字幕版《老友記》也在麥田英語APP上更新了哦,作為還看不懂純英文的你,有沒有感到一絲緊張呢?
近期更新的純英文影片還有《超腦48小時》《魯賓遜漂流記》《貓和老鼠》《殭屍新娘》《蒙娜麗莎的微笑》《我的左腳》《美國隊長》《星球大戰7》《阿凡達》《布拉格之戀》《霍比特人:五軍之戰》《絕望主婦》《鐵達尼號》《芭比之魅力公主學院》《阿拉丁3.阿拉丁和大盜之王》《老友記第十季》《倫敦陷落》
看電影學英語必看純英文字幕
看純英文影片你必用這個APP
點擊下載APP
看純英文字幕影片學英語,快看這裡
點擊 「閱讀原文」可直接看純英文影片哦