C:Next time you buy veggies or fruits, have them bagged and weighed before you come here.
下次你買蔬菜或水果時,來這裡結帳前先用袋子裝好稱過重量。
M:Sorry. I didn't know.
對不起。我之前不知道。
C:The total comes to US$65.81. How will you pay today?
總共是美金六十五塊八毛一。你今天要怎麼付帳?
M:I'm going to use my ATM card.
我要用我的金融卡。
C:Slide your card through the card ID pad and punch in your PIN.
把卡片插進去這臺卡片閱讀機中,輸入你的密碼。
M:Done.
完成了。
C:One moment. Do you want to withdraw some cash while you're at it?
請稍等一下。你要不要順便領一點現金?
M:No, thanks.
不用了,謝謝。
C:Paper or plastic?
紙或塑料?
M:Pardon me?
對不起,請再說一遍?
C:Do you want paper or plastic bags for your groceries?
你想用紙袋或塑膠袋來裝你的雜貨?
M:Paper, please.
麻煩用紙袋。
掃上方二維碼或搜索口語陪練網關注微信公眾號,每天學習英語,every little bit helps!