第三性別,
被用來描述一類自願或被社會共識上認為
不屬於男性或女性的人。
2010年泰國北部一家公立中學裡
出現了第一個「第三性別廁所」,
專門供「變為女子的男性」使用的廁所。
2013年1月,
尼泊爾政府發布「第三性別」可申請身份證的相關命令。
「第三性別」群體開始逐漸收到重視
那麼有哪些國家允許在護照上選擇第三種性別呢?
來看報導
Which countries allow an option other than male or female on passports?
BBC
Well yeah it’s a good question.
這是個好問題。
What can there be male female and oh I choose not to disclose.
世界上有男性,女性,我還是不透露了。
Or trans I’m guessing.
或者變性人,我猜。
Some people don’t want to choose a gender, so maybe it doesn’t even make sense to try to categorize. Oh okay they’re not male, they’re not female so what are they?
有些人不想選定一個性別。所以試著把自己歸類沒什麼意義。好吧,他們不是男性,不是女性?那他們是什麼呢?
There should be at least three choices. if it says male/female other.
至少應該有3種選擇。男性,女性,其他。
I think fundamentally that you’re born, personally in my opinion, that you’re born that way.
我個人認為,你出生時的性別就是你的性別。
I don’t think external forces can have that much of an impact to convert you from being one to the other.
我不認為外力有那麼大的影響能將你變成另外一種性別。
Everybody is born with a gender but everybody also has their own identity and can kind of choose which gender they want to be part of.
每個人出生就擁有性別,但每個人都有自己的認知,應該可以選擇自己想要成為的性別。
But I’m not sure which countries offer other options.
但我不確定有哪些國家會提供這種選擇。
It’s gotta be Europe has’t it I reckon. Sweden, Norway,Scandinavia I’m thinking.
我猜應該是歐洲,對嗎?瑞典,挪威,斯堪地那維亞。
Why do you think so?
為什麼這樣認為?
I don’t know. they’re a bit more liberal aren’t they?
我也不知道,那些國家都比較自由。
Open-minded.
開明。
I feel like Canada has to be one of them.
我覺得應該有加拿大。
Yeah, Has to be somewhere they’re like, fairly excepting Germany?
對,是某些類似的地方,除了……德國?
Germany would definitely have only male and female.
德國只有男性和女性。
Australia?
澳大利亞?
I would expect the UK to be.
我覺得英國應該也可以。
UK? not yet I’m not got that on my passport.
英國?還不行,我的護照沒這個選擇。
Well I suppose there will be a form to fill.
應該需要填寫一個表格。
(圖片文字)
THE ANSWER: Australia, New Zealand, Malta, Nepal, Denmark, India and Pakistan allow gender indentities other than male or female in passports.
答案是:澳大利亞,紐西蘭,馬爾他,尼泊爾,丹麥,印度和巴基斯坦,允許人們在護照上選擇除男性或女性之外的性別身份。
Bangladesh also offers the option of choosing a third gender when applying for a passport, but bureaucratic hurdies make it very difficult to obtain.
孟加拉也在護照申請表上提供了第三性別可供選擇,但官僚主義壁壘嚴重,很難獲得成功。
I told you Australia!
我就說有澳大利亞!
For me like these are countries that I wouldn’t expect it to happen.
我沒想過這些國家可以。
It’s like if they can accept people and give them the option then why can’t everyone else?
因為如果他們能接受這些人,給出第三種選擇,為什麼其他人不可以?
【END】
找豬tt聊天
新浪微博:歪瓜裂棗脯
商務合作 Q:514935015(註明來意哦)