Aamir Khan is famous in China?
阿米爾汗在中國很有名?
阿米爾·汗(Aamir Khan),1965年3月14日出生於印度孟買,印度寶萊塢演員、導演、製片人
以下是youtube網友的評論:
Neo YI
I will aways respect India because of Amir Khan
我是因為阿米爾汗而喜歡印度的
Darshana Kaur
im indian and i have the exact same view about jackie chan
我是印度人,我也是因為成龍而喜歡中國
Jason Xu
To China Aamir Khan is symbol of Bollywood
對中國人來說,阿米爾汗就是寶萊塢的象徵
Haoqi Gan
Yes, he is. I think Indian movies are unique and funny. I still remember the first Indian movie I saw when I was a kid called "Mr India".(中文譯名叫《印度先生》。)
我覺得印度電影是獨特和有趣的。
我還記得小時候看的第一部印度電影《印度先生》。(中文譯名叫 印度先生 )
Ruchi in China(播主)
Wow such an old movie! Yes they can be fiunny. I personally don’t like bollywood. I am into Argentinian and European movies
哇,這麼老的一部電影!
是的,很有趣。我個人不喜歡看寶萊塢電影。我喜歡阿根廷和歐洲的電影
Roger Nguyen
After the famous Aamir Khan it is you Ruchi who are the most famous in China !
除了阿米爾汗,印度人就數Ruchi在中國最有名了!
Ruchi in China(播主)
I don’t think so haha
哈哈哈,沒有啦
Aruna Raju
Ruchi...I think you look a bit similar to Chinese and not strikingly different from them..you are not that typical Indian face.( Maybe because of your face cut and hair style... haha ) you look lovely btw
Ruchi,我覺得你看起來和中國人有點像,長得沒有太大的區別。你不是那種典型的印度臉。(也許是因為你的臉型和髮型吧,哈哈
마이배뷔
Amir khan is so famous in china I mean every Chinese I've met so far knows amir khan
阿米爾汗在中國很有名,我碰到的中國人都聽說過阿米爾汗
Manmohan Gujral
Amir certainly a great actor.
阿米爾汗當然是一位偉大的演員
潘_Jay
I don't know the names of the Indian actors, but the film is really good, I have seen almost 10 Indian films
我不知道印度演員的名字,不過印度電影真的不錯,我看了差不多10部印度電影
Ruchi in China(播主)
You need to see 「Andhadhun」 . It is my favorite in recent times
你應該去看《調音師》,這是我最近最喜歡看的電影
Van Xz
@Ruchi in China Oh, i've watched that, good movie.
哦,這部電影我看過了,很不錯
Hrisha Maurya
I have seen almost 50 Chinese drama
我看了近50部中國電視劇
Ankita Das
Aamir Khan is my favourite since a long time!!! Love from Kolkata, India
阿米爾汗是很久以來我最喜歡的演員!來自印度加爾各答的愛
DreamCATcher
Of course he’s famous in China.
他在中國當然很有名啦
matine dry
Hi,sister,i live in Jaipur for almost 1 year as a Chinese,welcome to China:)
我是中國人,在齋浦爾住了快一年了,歡迎來中國
Ruchi in China(播主)
Wow I am happy to hear that! I was born in Jaipur and my parents live in Jaipur now.
好開心!我在齋普爾出生的,父母目前住在齋普爾
Arjuna Kemprai
yes. he's my forever favorite
是啊,他是我最喜歡的演員
English for Intermediate Classes
Can you sometime take tour of a school in China and give an analysis of Chinese education system. Do government and private schools coexist there in China like India or not? How costly is education there?
你能抽空參觀一下中國的學校,並對中國的教育系統做一些分析嗎?
中國是否跟印度一樣,有公立學校,也有私立學校?
中國人上學貴嗎?
Ruchi in China(播主)
I definitely have that in mind
這個我已經想到了,安排
Shivshakti Kumar
Aamir Khan is great Superstar in the world...
阿米爾·汗是世界上偉大的超級明星
Pc Zhang
I am Aamir Khan fun from China !
我是阿米爾汗的中國粉絲
Darshana Kaur
Like how chinese love amir khan , indians love jackie chan
正如中國人喜歡阿米爾汗,我們印度人也喜歡成龍
Vrani G
Amir Khan is a nice person. He’s vegetarian
阿米爾·汗是好人。他是素食主義者
Ruchi in China(播主)
Yes. He is. All nice people become vegetarians eventually.
是啊,善良的人最終都會成為素食者。
Roger Nguyen
@Ruchi in China Not true i am nice and a meat lover !
不對,我也是好人,不過愛吃肉
lazy hill boy
It all became insane after dangal.
《摔跤吧!爸爸》這部電影上映後就紅了
Ruchi in China(播主)
Yes. Lot of money in the Chinese market.
是啊,在中國市場賺得盆滿缽滿
Clēmentis
Aamir Khan!!! We like his movies!
阿米爾汗,我們喜歡看阿米爾汗的電影
Steve l
I have nothing to say, but adding comment to show my support
不知道說什麼好,留言表示支持
hxhc Google
Asoka is the India movie that inflences me most. I love Shah Rukh Khan and he is also famous. But Aamir Khan is definitely the most famous India star.
《阿育王》是對我影響最大的印度電影。
我喜歡沙魯克汗,他也很有名
阿米爾汗是印度最有名的明星
MOHAMMED SHEHZAAN MOHAMMED
Srk is also famous
沙魯克汗也很有名
三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com 從這裡了解印度人對中國的看法