1994年經典勵志電影《阿甘正傳》感動和激勵了很多人。片中的很多臺詞也成為二十多年來口口相傳的經典,尤其是那句最經典的:
Life is a box of chocolates...
人生就是一盒巧克力……
以下節選《阿甘正傳》中的一些經典臺詞,或許能喚起你的青春記憶。
My name’s Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump.
我是福瑞斯特·甘。人們管我叫福瑞斯特·甘。
There’s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通過一個人的鞋,足以了解他是個怎樣的人。
You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要憑著上帝所給予的做到最好。
Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。
There’s only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showin』 off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。
Miracles happen every day. Some people don’t think so, but they do.
每天都會有奇蹟。有些人並不同意,但這是真的。
You』ve got to put the past behind you, before you can move on.
你得丟開以往的事,才能不斷繼續前進。
Why don’t you love me Jenny?
I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.
珍妮,你為什麼不愛我?
我不是很聰明,但我知道什麼是愛。
Bubba was my best good friend, and even I know that ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
巴布是我最好的朋友。我知道這個世界上好朋友不是那麼容易找到的。
Always be able to look back and say, at least I didn’t lead no humdrum life.
一定要能在回首前塵時感嘆:至少我沒有庸庸碌碌過一生。
Mama always had a ways of explaining things, so I could understand them.
媽媽總有辦法讓我明白事理。
Me and Jenny goes together like peas and carrots.
珍妮和我形影不離。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事。
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental, like on a breeze. But I think maybe it’s both. Maybe both are happening at the same time.
我不知我們每個人是否都有自己的命運,亦或我們都只是隨波逐流。但我認為也許兩者都是。也許兩者在同時發生。
If there is anything you need, I won't be far away.
如果你需要,我就在你身邊。
Death is just a part of life.
死亡只是生命的一部分。
跟祁老師學《阿甘正傳》!!!面向全國開放!!!
祁令臣老師簡介
1997年 畢業於青島大學文學院 英語語言文學專業 英語專業八級
1997-1999 青島嘉峪關學校 英語老師 英語教研組長
1999-2001 青島華僑學校 副校長
2001-2002 青島國際學校 董事會特別助理
2003-2008 青島韓國國際學校 中方代表
2014-至今 青島衝鋒學校 校長
衝鋒情境英語 創始人
掃描下方二維碼,加祁老師為好友,完成繳費,即可獲得學習機會。
每周上課一次,每次2小時。
單獨建設反饋微信群,在微信群內完成打卡、作業、寫作及交流。
足不出戶,精通英語!
退費規定:不退費
設備建議:電腦+有線網絡+頭戴式耳機及麥克
上課時間:周六晚6:30-8:30
課時數:15次
適合學生:小學五年級-成人。