二、詳解實用對話
Placing an Order
Buyer: I'd like to order 500 women's Eva raincoats.
買方:我想訂購500件伊娃牌女士雨衣。
Seller: I'm sorry, but that item is out of stock at the moment.
賣方:對不起,這種貨品暫時缺貨。
Buyer: Are you expecting any to come in soon?
買方:會很快進貨嗎?
Seller: We expect to have them back in stock around September 15th. However, we can offer you another brand of similar quality.
賣方:我們預計在9月15號左右進貨。不過我們可以向您提供相似質量的另外一種牌子的雨衣。
Buyer: What's the brand?
買方:是什麼牌子的?
Seller: It's Sunflower, also one of our best-selling items, which we can sell as low as US$15 each.
賣方:向日葵牌,也是我們的一個暢銷貨品,我們開價很低,每件事15美元。
Buyer: I'd like to place a trial order for the Sunflower raincoat then.
買方:那麼我想試購一些向日葵牌女士雨衣。
Seller: That's fine. How many would you like to order?
賣方:好的。您要訂多少?
Buyer: 150. If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.
買方:150件。如果貨物的銷售情況像我們預期的一樣好,我們不就還會繼續訂購。
三、文化洗禮
取消定單的常用表達
在國際貿易過程中,由於種種原因,取消定單的事情時有發生,無法避免。作為賣方,肯定是不願意碰到這樣的事情,輕則生意減少,重則無法收回貨款、遭受經濟損失。作為買方或中間代理商,取消定單的做法也必定是不得已而為之。但因定單在某種情況下具有法律效力,所以如若取消,務必要把握好時機,儘量減少對方經濟損失,也同時減少自己需要承擔的法律責任。在這個過程中,及時、有效的溝通就顯得尤為重要。所以,下面就請大家學習幾句取消定單時的常用表達。
1. To my deep regret, the buyer of these goods has just cancelled the order, which compels me to cancel my order with you.
非常抱歉,茲因購貨人已向我方撤銷定單,迫使我方只好向貴方取消這一次定單。
2. Our requirements are now fully covered for some time to come, and we therefore greatly regret that we have to cancel our order with you.
由於我們的需求在今後一段時間內都可以得到滿足,因此,我們不得不取消此次定單,非常抱歉。
3. We are sorry to report that our buyer does not confirm this order at your price $500; we must therefore cancel this order.
非常遺憾地通知貴方,因為購貨人對貴方500美元的價格不予確認,因此我們必須取消此定單。
4. I regret that I have to notify you of so many orders being cancelled at the same time.
非常遺憾,我方不得不通知貴方有數個定單需要同時取消。
喜歡就關注小編,跟著小編一起學習進步吧!