有些人每天總是給一個困擾纏繞著,就是不懂得say 「No」 。這些」好人」擔心拒絕別人會引起反感,擔心開口就得罪對方,所以不管有多忙,都把別人的請求或邀約加進自己的日程裡,最終不但不能完成自己首要的任務, 甚至剝奪了留給自己或自己在乎的人空間和時間。
經常不知道如何拒絕別人的邀約嗎? 對一些不能答應的請求,你只會說」No,sorry」嗎?快跟著我們的教學, 就能讓你學懂優雅地說「不」。
我將不能去到。
I won't be able to make it.
我正好有別的事情要做。
I'm afraid I'm in the middle of something.
抱歉,我還有別的安排。
No thanks, I have another commitment.
這次時機不好真可惜。
Unfortunately, it's not a good time.
不幸的是我還有別的事情。
Sadly I have something else.
下次吧。
Maybe another time.
我已經約好做其他事情。
I'm booked into something else.
不用了謝謝。
Thanks, but no thanks.
我手頭上太多事情了。
I've got too much on my plate right now.
但願我可以。
I wish I were able to.
我不得不改期。
I have to take a rain check.
感謝想到我。
Thanks for thinking of me, but I can't.
我不能夠去,但很榮幸收到邀請。
I'm honored, but can't.
有時候在某些句子前再加一句'That's a good idea! I would like to join in but…' (這是個好主意!我想加入,但是…),這會令人感覺更舒服,下次再有可能邀請你。