M:Good evening, Salia. What's that wonderful aroma from your kitchen? What are you doing now?
晚上好,莎莉亞。從你廚房裡傳來的奇妙香味是什麼?你在做什麼呀?
F:I am cooking now!
我正在炒菜。
M:Are you good at cooking?
你擅長烹調嗎?
F:I have studied its skills recently at a training school. I plan to run a restaurant, so I have to practise cooking!
我最近在一家培訓學校學習烹調技巧,打算開一家餐館,因此我不得不練習練習。
M:It is a good idea. What dish are you cooking now?!
這個主意好。你現在在炒什麼菜?
F:I am steaming fish in a pressure cooker. Have you ever tried steamed fish?
我用高壓鍋清蒸魚。你吃過清蒸魚嗎?
M:Yes, I have. But the taste of steamed fish at that restaurant is not delicious. The fish is not well-done and too salty.
吃過。但是那家餐館的清蒸魚味道不是很可口。魚肉不太熟且味道太鹹。
F:That's the case. I think there is not enough time to steam it and soy sauce is too much.
原來這樣。我認為,清蒸時間不夠,且醬油放得太多。
M:I have the same idea as yours.
我也這麼想。
F:It's OK. Please have a taste of it.
行了。請嘗嘗我清蒸的魚。
M:Thank you. Oh,it's very delicious.
謝謝你。噢,味道好極了。
F:Thank you for your praise.
謝謝你的誇獎。
M:Besides steamed fish, what else are you good at cooking?
除了清蒸魚外,你還有些什麼拿手菜呢?
F:I am good at stewing beef with potato, frying chicken, hot and sour soup etc.
我還會做土豆燉牛肉、炸雞、酸辣湯等。
M:So many dishes. Next Friday week is my birthday. I would like to invite you to cook for my dinner party, OK?
會這麼多菜。下周五是我生日。我想邀請你為生日晚宴掌勺,行嗎?
F:Why not? It is a good opportunity for me to practise cooking.
為什麼不可以呢?這是我練習烹調的好機會。
M:Thanks a lot.
非常感謝。
F:It's my pleasure.
應該的。
掃上方二維碼或搜索口語陪練網關注微信公眾號,每天學習英語,every little bit helps!