酒店常用英語500句:酒店常用英語——客房預訂

2020-12-11 新東方網

  101.How many guests will there be in your party altogether?

  你們一起有幾個人?

  102.I can book you a single room for the 15th and 16th .

  我可以為您在15日、16日兩天訂一個單人房間。

  103.We can confirm a room for the 15th and 16th.

  我們可以確認您15日、16日訂的一個房間。

  104.It’s all right for the 15th ,but not the 16th.

  15日的訂房沒問題,但16日恐怕不行。

  105.Just a moment,please. I』ll check the room availability.

  請稍等,我去查一下房間預訂情況。

  106.Thank you for waiting,sir.

  先生,謝謝您耐心等待。

  107.Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.

  對不起,先生,讓您久等了。

  108.Unfortunately we are fully booked for July,15th.

  遺憾的是我們7月15日客房已全部訂滿。

  109.I’m sorry,I can’t book you a room for July,15th.

  對不起,我無法為您訂7月15日的客房。

  110.We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night.

  我們酒店那天的客房已全部訂滿。

  111.We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for July 15th.

  我們不能保證7月15日有房間給您。

  112.If there isn’t any room,we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel.

  如果沒有空房間,我們可以將您放入等候名單中,一旦有空房就馬上給您安排,或者為您在其他飯店找個房間入住。

  113.For a single room,the price would be 30 USD.

  單人房間的價格是30美元。

  114.The total cost would be 100 USD.

  全部費用是100美元。

  115.There is a 15 percent reduction for drinks.

  飲料減價15%。

  116.I’m sorry,we don’t have connecting double rooms,but we have large adjoining rooms.

  對不起,我們沒有相通的雙人房間,但我們有大的相鄰房間。

  117.I’m sorry,we don’t have saunas in our hotel,but we have massage service.

  對不起,我們沒有蒸汽浴,但我們有按摩服務。

  118.Would you like us to send you a brochure?

  我們給您寄一份介紹我們飯店的小冊子好嗎?

  119.May I have your name and initials,please?

  請問您的姓名的首寫字母?

  120.Who’s the reservation for?

  您為誰預訂房間?

相關焦點