1. reception [rɪˈsepʃn] 前臺
receptionist [rɪˈsepʃənɪst]接待員
2. lobby [ˈlɒbi] 大廳、大堂
3. reservation [ˌrezəˈveɪʃn] 預訂
make a reservation 預訂...
4. check in [ tʃek in ] 登記入住
check sth. in 託運(行李)
How many pieces of luggage are you going to check in?
你要託運幾件行李?
5. check out[tʃek aut]退房
6. under the name of 以...的名義
7. deposit[dɪˈpɒzɪt]押金
8. elevator [ˈelɪveɪtə] / lift [lɪft] 電梯
9. key card [ki: kɑ:d] 房卡
10.single room[ˈsiŋɡl ru:m]單人間
double room[ˈdʌbl ru:m]雙人大床房
twin room[twin ru:m]雙人標準間
Checking in 入住登記
Receptionist:Good afternoon, welcome to Summit Hotel. How can I help you?
下午好,歡迎來到Summit酒店。有什麼可以幫您的嗎?
You: I have made a reservation and I'd like to check-in.
我有一個預訂,現在想辦理入住登記。
Receptionist:Your name, please?
請問您的姓名是?
You:The reservation is under the name of Tony.
用Tony的名字訂的。
Receptionist: Oh, yes.I have the record here. A double room for two nights. Can you fill out the form? May I see your passport?
哦,好的,我這裡有記錄。一間大床房住兩晚。你可以填寫一下這張表格嗎?可以看一下你的護照嗎?
You:Sure. Do we need to pay deposit?
沒問題。需要付押金嗎?
Receptionist: Yes, a deposit of $200 is required.
嗯,需要200美元的押金。
You: Alright. Here you go.
好的,給你。
Receptionist: Thanks. Here is your key card. Your room number is 806 on the 8th floor.
這是你的房卡。你的房間號是806, 在8樓。
You: How do we get to our room from here?
我們怎麼去房間?
Receptionist: Turn right and take the elevator over there. By the way, the breakfast is served between 7 to 10 am.
右拐,然後在那裡乘坐電梯。順便說一句,早餐每天早上7點到10點供應。