咱們平時下館子吃飯點菜時常說的那些話估計都差不多吧,「拿下菜單」、「今天有什麼特餐」等等,今天咱們來討論一下這些話的英文表達,下回要是去外國餐館,你可以露一手哦。
點餐常用英語:
May I have a menu,please?
請給我菜單。
May I order,please?
我可以點餐了嗎?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜單?
Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
你能告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的嗎?
Is it good?
好吃嗎?
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
這家店的招牌餐是什麼?
Do you have any special meals today?
今天有什麼特餐嗎?
What would you recommend?I prefer something light.
我想來點清淡些的,你有什麼推薦的嗎?
I will leave it to you.
你來點菜吧。
I will have the same as that one.
我要一份和那個一樣的。
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Could I have a few more minutes?
我能等會兒再點嗎?
Please give me this one.
請給我來這個。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
I'm on a diet.
我正在節食中。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
What kind of wine do you have?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
May I see the wine list?
可否讓我看看酒單?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。