更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Who are you? What do you want? Hello, sir.
你們是誰 想幹什麼 先生 你好
I'm DI Scanlon. This is DS Stone.
我是斯坎倫督察 這位是斯通警長
We'd like to see some identification, please.
我們希望你出示一下相關證件
This is my mother's house. There's nothing here.
這是我媽媽的房子 什麼都沒有
Liar.
撒謊
Get back!
退後
Is anyone else in the house? Just my mother.
房子裡還有別人嗎 只有我媽
You do not have to say anything,
你有權保持沉默...
Alan?
艾朗
Where's Alan?
艾朗呢
Alan?
艾朗
Carol?
凱洛
Carol Taft?
凱洛·塔夫特
DS Stone?
斯通警長
Sir. Well done.
長官 幹得好
Hold a briefing for the murder of a drug addict,
做一個關於癮君子被殺的對外簡報
you can't pay them to turn up.
給錢都沒人來
Mention the word serial killer and suddenly you need extra chairs.
一提連環殺手 突然間人多的要添椅子了
Multiple murderer.
是多重兇殺犯
You've done plenty of these before?
你以前辦過很多這種案子嗎
No. Never.
沒有 從沒辦過
Follow my lead and remember, it's a good news day.
注意緊隨我的暗示 記住 定性為好消息
And Alan Harvey would undoubtedly have killed more than three women
如果不是警方辦案得力 艾朗·哈維
if it wasn't for some exemplary police work.
無疑會殺害不止3名女性
Particularly from DS Stone here,
尤其是斯通警長
who will talk you through the arrest.
他將向你們說明逮捕過程
Carol Taft should be alive.
凱洛·塔夫特本不該死
Can you expand on that, sir?
您能多說明一下嗎 長官
What DS Stone means is despite this success,
斯通警長的意思是 儘管成功破案
it's no time for a celebration.
但卻不是慶祝的時候
What I mean is
我的意思是
if we had treated each woman as part of a pattern,
如果我們當初看出每位女性都屬於同一種作案模式
rather than separate missing persons cases,
而非互不相干的失蹤案件
we would have found Alan Harvey sooner.
我們就能更早找到艾朗·哈維
And Carol Taft would still be alive.
凱洛·塔夫特也不會死了
And we failed.
我們失敗了
I failed.
我失敗了
So...
那麼
you believe Homicide Command should be
你認為兇案組應該跟
working more closely with Missing Persons.
失蹤人口部門更密切地合作
Yes.
是的
Yes, most people that go missing are vulnerable.
沒錯 大部分失蹤人口都是較為弱小無助之人
And we need to be looking at them the way Alan Harvey did,
我們該像艾朗·哈維那樣看待他們
as potential victims.
將其當做潛在受害人
Otherwise, we'll... we'll be too late again.
否則 我們又會遲一步
You start on Monday.
你周一開始上班
Sir?
長官
The strategic outcome of this case
此案帶來的重大結果就是
is your permanent secondment to Missing Persons,
你將永遠被調去失蹤人口部
looking for serial killers.
尋找連環殺手
You're telling me I'm leaving?
你是說我要調走了
I'm telling you... you're finished, DS Stone.
我是說 你完蛋了 斯通警長
Now...get out.
滾出去吧
Leanne?
莉安
Leanne?
莉安
Morning, Ruth. Coffee's up.
早啊 露絲 咖啡煮好了
Morning, Sal.
早啊 薩爾
Oh, can you ask Eric to re-send
你能讓埃裡克再給我發一下
that study on the elderly?
那篇關於老年人的研究嗎
I thought it was about pensions and deleted it.
我以為是關於養老金的 隨手刪了
Sure, will do.
沒問題
I'm Ruth Hattersley, one of the senior analysts here.
我是露絲·哈特斯利 是這裡的資深分析員
I believe we're going to be working together.
我們今後要一起合作了
That's me, over there.
我在那邊辦公
You are DS Stone...
你是斯通警長
Is it all right if I call you Sean?
我可以叫你肖恩嗎
You're booked in for an induction at...ten.
你10點要去進行入職介紹
I'll take you to meet everybody first.
我先帶你去跟大家打招呼
We're really excited about you being here.
你能來我們很高興
It's long overdue.
早該如此了
Obviously we advise the police all the time,
顯然 我們一直跟警方提議
but we never get to do any field work.
但我們從沒出過外勤
Do you have a husband? No.
你有丈夫嗎 沒有
No, I...I don't.
沒 我沒有
I do have a son...
但我有個兒子
..Who is ridiculously excited about the fact
他對我將要跟一個
that I'm going to be working with someone who is as
和他一樣痴迷於連環殺手的人做同事
fascinated by serial killers as he is.
感到特別激動
Multiple murderer. And I'm not fascinated.
是多重兇殺犯 我也不是"痴迷"
But you are looking into those missing persons
但你是在調查那些可能
most at risk of becoming victims of serial killers?
被連環殺手殺害的失蹤人員
Multiple murderer.
多重兇殺犯
I'm so sorry. What's the difference?
抱歉 這有什麼區別
Serial killers live in Hollywood.
連環殺手是好萊塢影視劇中塑造出來的
Multiple murderer helps keep them where they belong.
說多重兇殺犯才恰當 擺正他們的位置
Which is where? Right next door.
什麼樣的位置 你的鄰裡街坊
They're not fascinating.
他們根本沒什麼迷人的魅力
They're not evil geniuses, most are merely opportunist.
他們也不是邪惡的天才 大多只是投機者
So...where do we start?
那我們從哪開始
Well, I've looked at every low and medium risk missing person
我已經翻遍了過去3個月本地區上報的
reported in the region over the past three months.
每一個中低危險性失蹤人員
I've focused on the five groups most often targeted
我主要關注英國多重兇殺犯
by UK multiple murderers.
最可能針對的5類人
Which are?
都是哪類人
Ask your son, it sounds like he would know.
問你兒子啊 聽上去他會知道呢
We're left with those.
我們目前剩下這些
We need to focus on her, Taylor Davis, aged 16.
我們要重點關注她 泰勒·戴維斯 16歲
Why isn't she high priority?
她為什麼不是最高優先級
Because she's run away three times in the last year.
因為她去年離家出走3次了
But she always returns between hours 24 and 30.
但她總在24到30小時內回家
We're now in hour 60. No sightings,
而現在已經過去60小時 無人見過她
no phone, no social media activity.
沒打過電話 沒用過社交網絡
How long have you been here? We're creatures of habit.
你來多久了 人是遵循習慣的動物
That's what creates patterns.
所以會產生行為模式
Taylor broke hers. Do you have a car?
泰勒則打破了她的行為模式 你有車嗎
I'm going to see Taylor's investigating officer.
我要去見泰勒案件的調查員
What the hell...?
搞什麼
Why didn't we travel together?
我們為什麼不開一輛車過來
I think while I drive.
我開車時要思考
What's a medium risk runaway got to do with me?
中度危險性離家出走少女跟我有什麼關係
Because she's high risk. Not according to this.
因為她其實是高危險性 資料顯示不是這樣呢
That's why I'm here.
所以我才來
You have to prioritise Taylor Davis immediately.
你得馬上把泰勒·戴維斯列為優先調查案件
Is that before or after I look for whoever
那我該把昨晚為一部手機
slashed a boy's throat last night for his mobile phone?
而割了一個男孩喉嚨的案子推後調查嗎
Or for the man sexually assaulting women
以及在本地急診室廁所
in the toilets of the local A&E?
性侵女性的那個案子
Is he dead?
他死了嗎
Who? The boy.
誰 那男孩
No, but... Before then.
沒有 那就推後
Where's he going? Where you going?
他去哪兒 你去哪兒
To see Taylor's mother.
去見泰勒的媽媽
No, you are not. You are not!
不 不行 你不能去
If anyone's going to speak to her, it's going to be me.
如果有誰該去跟她談話 也該是我
Sir, can I have a word? Not now, Raymond.
長官 能說句話嗎 等下 雷蒙德
I'm sorry about this, having to drive me.
真抱歉 讓你開車載我
There's no point in us taking three cars.
我們沒必要開3輛車
Do you know him? DS Stone?
你認識他嗎 斯通警長
By reputation only.
只聽過大名
He seems to have decided not to like me.
他似乎決定了不喜歡我