美劇《牙買加旅店(2014)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞

2021-01-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

I never thought I'd struggle with telling good from evil.

我從沒想到有一天我會難以分辨善惡

But there was once a time when I lost that certainty...

但曾經有一段時間 我真的不那麼確定

and everything I thought I knew was just a lie.

我自以為所知的一切 都不過是謊言

One Autumn morning in 1821,

1821年秋天的一個清晨

I set off alone

我獨自動身上路

to a place far away from everything I'd ever known.

去往一個對我來說完全陌生的地方

I had no family left to me,

我在這世上已沒有家人

except an aunt I'd met just once.

只有一個見過一次的阿姨

It was there I was headed,

我要去的地方就是她那裡

to the ends of the earth,

世界的盡頭

to Bodmin Moor.

博德明摩爾

You need to find a husband to take care of you.

你該找個丈夫好好照顧你

You should take Ned, love.

你該選擇奈德 親愛的

You know he'd see you right.

你知道他會好好待你的

You always said if I married

你一直說如果我結婚的話

I should love the man.

就該是因愛那個人而結

Have you changed your mind?

你改變想法了嗎

Of course I haven't.

當然沒變了

Well, then.

那就行

'My mother hid her illness from me.'

我母親之前病了 一直把我瞞著

And her sudden death was more than I could bear.

她突然離世 實在讓我難以承受

Mary.

瑪麗

Marry me, Mary.

嫁給我吧 瑪麗

When she'd gone,

她離世之後

my childhood sweetheart, Ned,

我青梅竹馬的戀人 奈德

did all he could to make me stay.

盡他一切所能請我留下

But I did not love him.

但我並不愛他

I thought I had no need of love.

我覺得我並不需要愛

And didn't know its power.

也不知道愛的力量有多大

But as I was soon to learn,

但是我很快就將明白

there's nothing so dangerous as a headstrong girl

最危險的就是一個頑固的女孩

who knows her own mind.

太過清楚自己的想法

Launceston. All out!

朗賽斯頓到了 都下來吧

Smuggler, is he?

他是個走私販嗎

10 pounds King's ransom's what he is.

他身價10英鎊

10 pounds of good ale.

10磅的上好麥芽酒

How long will it take to change the horses?

換馬需要多長時間

I'm going to Jamaica Inn.

我要去牙買加客棧

Jamaica Inn?

牙買加客棧

If it's work you're after, you won't find it out there.

如果你是想去那裡找工作 是根本找不到的

I'm expected. It's my uncle's inn.

我已經有位了 那是我姨父的客棧

Well, you can tell your uncle, Legassik says hello.

你可以跟你的姨父說 拉加斯科向他問好

What's your name?

你叫什麼名字

Mary.

瑪麗

It's rough out at Jamaica, Mary.

牙買加客棧那邊環境很艱苦 瑪麗

Coaches don't stop there any more.

馬車在那邊已經不停站了

Be that as it may, it's where I'm bound.

即便如此 我也註定只能去那裡了

I'm not afraid of hardship.

我不怕艱苦

It's just the moors for 20 miles.

那裡的荒野綿延20英裡

Some say there's ghosts. Not afraid of ghosts, either.

有人說那裡有鬼 我也不怕鬼

You're a bloody cheat!

你他媽的抽老千

What are you afraid of?

你害怕什麼

Get off me!

放開我

I saw you! I saw you, you...cheat!

我看到你了 我看了 你抽老千

Come 'ere! Come 'ere!

過來 過來

Get a hold of him, will you?!

制住他 可以嗎

Oi! Which one of you took my scuddlin' horse?!

餵 你們誰偷了我的馬

Will you take me to Jamaica Inn, then?

你能載我去牙買加客棧嗎

Or shall I have to walk?

還是說我得走路過去

Are you Joshua Merlyn?

你是約書亞·莫林嗎

Is my aunt here?

我阿姨在嗎

Aunt Patience?

帕希絲阿姨

I'm Mary Yellan.

我是瑪麗·葉倫

Patience!

帕希絲

There's a bunch of petticoats here to see you.

有好幾個女人一起來找你

What is it, Joss? Only, I was just...

怎麼了 喬斯 我剛剛...

Aunt Patience.

帕希絲阿姨

Mary?

瑪麗

Oh, it's never you, is it?

真的是你嗎

Is my sister with you?

我姐姐跟你一起來了嗎

She's dead.

她死了

Dead?

死了

A month ago.

一個月前的事了

I wrote to you.

我寫過信給你報喪

Did you not get my letter?

你沒收到我的信嗎

No.

沒有

No.

沒有

She wanted me to come to you.

她想讓我來投奔你

I've nowhere else to go.

我沒有別的地方可去了

No. No. No.

不 不 不行

You can't stay here. Course she can.

你不能待在這裡 她當然可以了

She can work for us. Can't you, Mary?

她可以替我們工作的 是吧瑪麗

She's a good girl.

她是個好姑娘

You can see it in her face.

你看她的臉就能看出來

She'll be no trouble.

她不會成為麻煩的

Well, that depends.

那得看情況了

Is she tame?

她是溫順呢

Or does she bite?

還是會咬人呢

Should've made this one a boy.

真該是個男孩才好

Joss... Shut up!

喬斯 閉嘴

Me and this girl, we understand each other.

我和這個小姑娘 我們相互了解

You can get her something to eat.

你去給她拿點吃的吧

She's starved to death.

她快餓死了

You mustn't mind your uncle Joss.

別介意你喬斯姨父

There's none round here who don't respect him.

這裡沒人敢不尊重他

He brings me flowers, see?

他也會送花給我的

Here, sit.

來 坐下

Brandy?

喝白蘭地嗎

You don't drink, huh?

你不喝酒的是吧

No?

不喝嗎

I do.

我喝的

I drink and I drink.

我喜歡不停地喝

Sometimes, when I drink, I talk.

有時候 當我喝酒時 我喜歡說話

But if you ever get too nosy or open that trap of yours,

但如果你太吵鬧 或是喜歡多嘴多舌

I'll break you...

我就弄死你

and make you eat out of my hand.

讓你舔食我手上的食物

Then why'd you say it?

那你為什麼還要說

I know you love me.

我知道你愛我

You're hurting me.

你弄疼我了

You've seen how castaway we are.

你也看到了我們多麼與世隔絕

I don't go out there.

我不喜歡出去

Happy with my chicken run.

打理養雞場已經讓我很開心了

Aunt Patience, why are there no customers?

帕希絲阿姨 為什麼這裡沒有客人呢

Your uncle doesn't like folk stayin'.

你姨父不喜歡客人在這裡住下

Lonely spot like this, we could be murdered in our beds.

像這樣偏僻的地方 我們睡著了就可能被人殺死

How can you live if there's no custom?

如果沒有顧客 你們靠什麼過活呢

People come from all around, thank you very much.

人們從四方過來 謝謝你

Farm cottages and the mines.

農莊和礦上的人

It's evenings when the bar's full of 'em.

到了晚上 酒吧裡到處都是他們的身影

So, tell me, Mary...

告訴我 瑪麗

you got a beau back there at home?

你在家裡時 有人追求你嗎

No.

沒有

He'll be along soon enough.

那很快就會有了

A man to stop you thinking straight.

一個讓你思想迷亂的男人

You'll be off to church before you know it.

你很快就會想去教堂了

I don't know that I want to marry.

我不太確定我是否真的想結婚

Unless I really loved the man.

除非我真的很愛那個男人

It seems to me too many men just make slaves of women.

在我看來 太多的男人都把女人當奴隸

You'll change your mind. Course you will.

你會改變主意的 一定會的

Your uncle says there's silk for sale at Camelford.

你姨父說卡默爾福德的絲綢正在大減價

相關焦點