(1)I'm quitting because I want to try something different.
我辭職是因為我想嘗試不一樣的東西。
(2)I left the company owing to liquidation of the business.
我離開那家公司是由於公司歇業了。
(3)There's no room for me to develop in that company.
我在之前公司的工作沒有多大的發展前景。
(4)The reason for my decision to make a career change is that: although I have had quite a successful career up to now, some recent top management changes at the company have caused me to rethink my objectives.
我決定換工作的原因是:雖然到目前為止我在事業上一直很成功,但最近公司高層管理方面一些人事變動使我不得不重新考慮我的奮鬥目標。
(5)I expected to be paid in accordance with my effort and abilities. Because I think salary should be closely related to the difficulties and importance of the job.
我希望薪資水平能與我的努力和能力相一致。因為我覺得薪資高低應與工作的難易程度和重要程度密切相關。
(6)I put my family before my work. So I don't want to be so busy.
我是家庭第一,工作第二。所以我不想那麼忙。
(7)I'd like a good-paying job with flexible schedule.
我想找一份薪水優厚的工作,並且工作安排要比較靈活。
(8)I am looking for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
我希望找到一個公司能認同並獎勵辛勤工作的員工。
(9)I would like to get a more specialized job.
我想獲得一份更加專業化的工作。
(10)I didn't like the job there. Although the salary was high, it was unstable.
不喜歡那裡的工作。儘管薪酬高,但不穩定。
(11)I like the work that is challenging, and I think I am ready for more challenging work at this time.
我喜歡具有挑戰性的工作,我認為現在我已為迎接更有挑戰性的工作做好了準備。
(12)I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.
我覺得目前的工作已經達到頂峰。