1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
我寫信是要確認/詢問/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketingcampaign in Q2.
我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3. As we discussed on the phone...
如我們上次在電話中的討論…
4. As you requested/Per your requirement...
按照你的要求…
5. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique sellingpoints in China.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的賣點。
6. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to getback to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的—些待解決的議題。
7. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I m wondering ifyou can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到你關於這個主題的留言.我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節.
8. Please note that…
請注意…
9. We would like to inform you that…
我們想要通知你…
10. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下……
11. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this isfor internal use only.
請確保個人信息不會外洩且只供內部使用。
12. I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高興地告訴你…
13. Congratulation on your…
恭喜您關於…
14. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join theworkshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008.
我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。
15. We are sorry to inform you that…
我們很抱歉地通知你…
16. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要帶來—些壞消息.
17. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由於情況超出我們所能控制…
18. I don t feel too optimistic about...
我覺得不太樂觀關於…
19. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我們很難接受…
20. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries onthe subject, our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變.
為了幫助更多的英語學習者
有個好的學習環境,
我們已經建好英語學習群
添加站長微信
獲取進群連結
1. We would be grateful if you could...
我們會很感激如果你可以…
2. Would you please send us...?
可否請你寄給我們…?
3. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我們請求你的幫助,將此信息傳達給你們的員工.
4. We look forward to your clarification.
我們期待你的澄清.
5. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Pleaselet me know what suits you best.
如果您能抽出時間,我希望能與你見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間.
6. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
請讓我知道你對於這件事情初步的想法.
7. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
如果您參加的話,請您回信?
8. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
請讓我知道這個計劃的進度?
9. If possible. I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it isfinished.
如果可能.當你完成提案,我希望能收到—份副本.
10. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply bynext Monday.
如果能在下周—前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激.
11. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您對此沒有問題,如果不行,請利用電子郵件儘快讓我知道.
12. May I have your reply by April l, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答覆?
13.1f there s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter.Please feel free to contact me at any time.
對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡.
14. Please find enclosed…
請查閱附件……
15. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review andcomment.
附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價.
1.I look forward to hearing from you soon.
期待儘快收到你的來信。(常用指數五顆星)
2.I await your reply with interest.
我「饒有興致」地等待您的回音。(不知道為什麼,覺得這句很騷,從沒用過)
3.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. 有任何問題,都請立即聯繫我。
4.Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.
如果我能幫上什麼忙,請儘管與我聯繫。
5.I appreciate your input on this matter.
感謝你在這件事上的付出。
6.Thank you for your time and consideration.
感謝你的時間和付出。(常用指數五顆星)
7.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
恭喜各位並謝謝各位的努力.
8.Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝你的承諾及支持.
9.Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.
請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的幹得很好。
10. Thank you very much for everything you ve done for me.
謝謝你為我做的—切.
Sincerely(Sincerely yours)Best,(Best wishes,Best regards)Regards,(Warm regards,Kind regards)Thanks(Thank you)4.Warmly.Final sentence如果你的工作中需要使用英文郵件溝通,或者學校老師要求寫一篇英文郵件作業,認識了一個外國朋友,郵件溝通少不了哦~那麼這篇文章一定要為自己收藏,或者轉發給有需要的同學朋友。為了幫助更多的英語學習者
有個好的學習環境,
我們已經建好英語學習群
添加站長微信
獲取進群連結