更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
聖迪亞哥
Santiago.
拿上你的東西
Get your things.
馬上
Now.
馬上
Now.
快點
Quickly.
你還磨蹭什麼?
What are you waiting for?
站住
Halt.
原地不許動
Remain where you are.
我們是美國邊境巡邏隊
This is the United States border patrol.
原地不許動
Remain where you are.
原地不許動
Remain where you are.
聖迪亞哥
Santiago.
球不要了
Leave the ball.
把球扔了 快來
Leave the stupid ball. Come on.
我們是美國邊境巡邏隊
This is the United States border patrol.
洛杉磯 十年後
Los Angeles, ten years later
聖迪亞哥
Santiago.
別在這裡偷懶
Stop goofing off.
快去裝車
Load up the truck.
快去
Right now.
他長得真帥
He's so hot.
聖迪亞哥 你去哪裡了?
Santiago, where have you been?
我們已經輸了一球了
We're already one down.
才輸一球?
Only one?
節食效果如何啊?
How's the diet going?
你幹什麼?
What are you doing?
我不想有人受傷
I don't want anybody hurt.
沒有護腿板就不許上場 下去
No shin pads, no game. Get off.
拜拜
See you.
嘿
Hey.
怎麼樣? 踢得不錯?
How did you do? You play well?
4比2 我們贏了兩球 本來還能再進一個的
Well, we won 4-2. Scored a couple. Should have got another one.
講老家話(西班牙語)
In Spanish.
老爸在幹嘛呢?
What's the deal with Dad?
他想自己買輛車
He wants to buy a truck of his own.
為什麼?
Why?
那樣就是替自己打工了
So you can work for yourselves.
開個蒙尼茲父子店
Munez and son, eh?
那就是他對我們的期望?
That's what he wants for us?
-還有備用方案呢 -什麼備用方案
-There's always plan B. -Which one is that?
美國夢 買彩票中頭獎
The American Dream. We win the lottery.
怎麼了?
What happened?
他要價太高
He wants too much.
真可惜
Too bad.
你得吃點東西
You have to eat something.
嘿
Hey.
老闆 我都打了六個月雜了 幹嘛不讓我當服務生?
Hey, boss. I've been a busboy now for six months. Why can't I be a waiter?
這是個中餐廳 你不是中國人
This's Chinese restaurant. You're not Chinese.
那又怎樣?這裡是美國 你是美國人 我也是啊
So? This is America. You're American, I'm American.
-你有綠卡嗎? -如果我有 我能當服務生嗎?
-You have green card? -If I had one, could I be a waiter?
不行 你不是中國人
No. You're not Chinese.
湯米 保持好位置
Tommy. Hold your position.
湯米 你應該站在側翼
Tommy, you're supposed to be on the wing.
這又不是什麼總決賽 他才七歲
It's not the Cup Final. He's seven years old.
足球就該從娃娃抓起 瓦爾
You're never too young, Val.
老實說 我覺得湯姆不怎麼喜歡踢球
To be honest, I don't think Tom's that into soccer.
那是...噢
That's b... Oh.
快點
Go.
-嘿 當心 -加油 湯姆
-Hey. Watch out. -Go on, Tom.
謝謝
Thanks.
-他踢得不錯 -是 確實是
-He's quite a player. -Yes, he is.
-你教他那手? -上帝教的
-Did you teach him to do that? -God taught him.
他的踢法不太對頭 完全沒有平衡感
He doesn't look right. His balance is all wrong.
一個勁兒地盯著腳下
Doesn't look up enough.
腿抬得也不夠高
Doesn't lift his legs high enough.
其他球隊都是這麼說他的
That's what all the other teams think.
可他就是能破門得分
Then that happens.
踢得很好 孩子
Well played, son.
你有沒有想過進職業球隊?
Do you ever play professional?
職業球隊只在大學裡招人 我們這幫人裡沒進大學的
Well...pro teams go for college kids and...none of us went to college.
-你下一場比賽是什麼時候? -周六
-When's your next game? -Saturday.
我在來這兒的飛機上 碰著個人
There's someone I bumped into on the plane on the way over here.
我想讓他來看你比賽 他是個體育經紀人
I want him to see you play. He's a sports agent.
我是認真的 我覺得你很有潛力 孩子
I'm serious. I think you're worth it, son.
我無意冒犯 但我還得去幹活呢
Listen, no offence, but I need to get to work.
我以前也踢過一陣子球
I used to play a bit myself.
-是嗎? 哪裡? -英國
-Yeah? Where? -England.
我也當過球探 我知道自己在說什麼
I was a scout too. I know what I'm talking about.
-英國? -孩子 你叫什麼名字?
-England? -What's your name, son?
-聖迪亞哥·蒙尼茲 -格蘭·弗伊
-Santiago Munez. -Glen Foy.
周六見 聖迪亞哥
I'll see you Saturday, Santiago.
媽的
Man.
電影明星才有經紀人
Movie stars have agents.
經紀人找你做什麼?
What's an agent supposed to do with you?
你知道嗎?
Do you know something?
你兒子踢得真是不錯 他沒準能當大明星
Your boy's really good. He could be a star.
你還不明白?
Don't you get it?
這個世界上有兩種人
There are two types of people in this world.
一種就是住花園洋房的人
Those that live in big houses
另一種就是我們
and people like us,
給那些住花園洋房的人 剪草洗車的人
who cut their lawns and wash their cars.
如果我成了職業球員 這一切都可以改變
That could change if I become a professional player.
開什麼玩笑?
What are you saying?
你不過是跟一幫洗車房的打工仔
You play in a park with a bunch of guys
在公園裡踢著玩
who work in a car wash.
我也不知道 見了那人再說 一切都會改變的 越變越好
I don't know. Meet this guy and everything could change. For the better.
我知道怎麼樣讓一切越變越好
I know how to make things better.
我們買一輛車 自己開個店
We buy a truck. We make our own business.
至於其他都是天方夜潭
The rest is rubbish.
再來瓶啤酒
Another beer.
棒球 網球 足球 籃球 只需輕觸按鈕 一切皆可得
Baseball, tennis, soccer, basketball. All at the touch of a button.
在舒適的家中感受遊戲的刺激
Experience the thrill of the game from the comfort of your home environment.
-巴裡 現在方便嗎? -沒有比現在更方便了
-Barry, is this a good moment? -No time like the present.
那麼 他是個住在西班牙語區的 墨西哥小孩
So he's a young Mexican kid from the barrio.
他讓我眼前一亮 你也知道 我的眼睛可沒那麼容易亮的
He dazzled me, I tell you, Barry. As you know, I don't dazzle easily.
之前讓我眼前一亮的那個小夥子叫迪福
The last time was a young kid called Jermain Defoe.
-還是別提那個了吧 格蘭 -他周六下午有場比賽
-I'd rather not talk about that, Glen. -So he's playing on Saturday afternoon.
和市區一個大學踢
Some college downtown.
好的 告訴我具體地址 我百分之兩百一定到場的
Right, tell me exactly where it is and I'll be there 110%.
-很高興你答應得這麼爽快 -哦 餵 又來了
-Glad to hear it. -Oh, hello, now.
這樣吧 你先隨便走走 嘗嘗這裡的小吃
Why don't you knock yourself out and help yourself to finger food?
在格茨海德可不容易吃到生魚片哦 是吧 兄弟?
Probably don't do sashimi in Gateshead, do they, mate?
待會見 餵 布拉夫
See you later. Yes, bruv.
-你要不要來點生魚片? -我在洛杉磯
-Would you like some sashimi? -I'm in LA.
喔噢 加油 聖迪亞哥
Whoo. Come on, Santiago.
快點 回防
Come on. Back.
瓦爾 手機給我用下
Val, let me use your phone.
餵
Yo.
格蘭 格蘭 兄弟
Glen, Glen. Mate.
格蘭 我不是什麼人頭豬腦 我沒忘 沒有
Glen, I'm not a dickhead, I didn't forget. No.
我現在在和人談生意 布拉夫
I'm in a business meeting, bruv.
我正在談生意 談了一上午了
I'm in a meeting. I'm in a meeting all morning.
是的 抱歉 聽著 兄弟 能不能這樣
Yeah, sorry, listen, mate. Do us a favour.
你把那孩子踢球的錄像帶寄盤給我
Can you send me a tape of your boy?
格蘭 格蘭 格...
Glen, Glen. GI...
混球
Pillock.
球進了 耶!
Goal. Yes.
耶 加油 加油
Yeah. Come on. Come on.
嘿 奶奶
Hey, Grandma.
聖迪亞哥 踢得很好 孩子 棒極了
Santiago, well played, son. Well done.