更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
-開始胸部按壓 -我來連儀器
- Starting compressions. - Let me get it attached.
-一 二 三 送氣 -待命...
- One, two, three. Breathe. - Stand by and...
準備好了
Yeah, we're good.
一 二 三 送氣 一 二 三 送氣
One, two, three. Breathe. One, two, three. Breathe.
一 二 三 送氣 一 二 三 送氣
One, two, three. Breathe. One, two, three. Breathe.
加油 寶寶 加油
Come on, baby. Come on.
還是沒有反應 繼續
Still nothing. Come on.
她會好起來嗎
Will she be okay?
心律失常
心臟電傳導異常
症狀為心率不齊
血色素沉著病
血液中鐵質儲積過多
症狀為犯嘔 出紅疹
哮喘
肺部呼吸道發炎
症狀為呼吸困難
糖尿病
胰島素分泌功能受損引起
症狀為血糖不穩定
癱瘓
肌肉功能喪失 症狀為知覺喪失
不能動 不能走 不能跑
逃跑
法學院入學考試十套真題集
以後誰來提醒他早餐前要刷牙呢
Who's going to tell him to brush his teeth before breakfast now?
誰來提醒他好市多才能買到他要的妮維雅
Or go to Costco to buy the right Nivea?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道每年都有數以千計的家長
I know there's thousands of parents every year
會經歷這些
who go through this.
我可以的
I can do this.
我很堅強
I'm strong.
希望如此
I hope.
感謝你的分享 謝麗爾
Thank you for sharing, Cheryl.
這可能會很難
This can be so challenging.
尤其是對我們這種
Especially for parents like us
花在孩子身上的時間比大多數人都多的家長
who spend more time with your children than most.
不過如果我沒記錯的話
But if I remember correctly,
這裡其實還有一位家長也面臨著同樣的問題
there's actually one other parent here going through the same thing.
黛安
Diane?
你有什麼感覺
How do you feel?
感覺什麼...
How do I feel about...
在家教育協會 每月例會 必須參加
克洛伊幾個月後就要去上大學了
Chloe's going to college in a few months.
你有什麼感覺
How do you feel?
感覺很好
Good.
很好嗎
Good?
別這樣 黛安 你可以跟我們說心裡話的
Come on, Diane. You can be honest with us.
好吧
Okay.
首先 還沒有大學回復我們
First of all, we haven't heard back yet from colleges,
所以目前還不確定
so nothing's confirmed.
至於我的感覺嘛
But as far as how I feel?
我照看克洛伊十七年了
I've been taking care of Chloe for 17 years
整整十七年裡我從來沒有旅行
and in all that time, I haven't traveled,
出門約會或跟人交往過
gone out, or dated.
而這些 她離開家之後全都能做
And she's going somewhere where she gets to do all of that
她還能體驗更多 所以
and more. So,
我感覺好極了
yeah, I feel goddamn great.
但是那個...
But what about...
克洛伊她...
I mean, Chloe is...
聰明
Smart?
勇敢
Brave?
從出生起面對的身心挑戰
Faced more emotional and physical challenges
比大多數成年人一生遇到的還要多
from the moment she was born than most adults ever will?
克洛伊是我見過最能幹的人
Chloe is the most capable person I know.
如果說有誰是我不用去擔心的
If there's someone to not worry about,
那就是她
it's her.
克洛伊·謝爾曼
氫化可的松乳膏
卡薩比安醫生開方
日一二三四五六
之前還很重要的
See whereas before it was important.
這樣你就知道我做了文學作業
It's how you know I did my Lit homework.
是的 做得很好
Yes, very good.
正在檢測
163毫克/分升
高
高了一點點
Just a little over.
-掀起來 -媽媽
Lift up. Mom!
謝謝
Thank you.
五 六
Five, six...
七 八 呼氣
Seven, eight, and exhale.
換另一邊
Now, switch.
我們上午學一個半小時的物理
So, morning, we will do an hour and 30 in Physics
然後文學只有45分鐘
and maybe only 45 in Lit,
因為我才給你布置了幾章長閱讀
since I just gave you a few long chapters.
然後 到了下午
And then, second half of the day,
你可以學生物
you can move on to Bio.
-沒問題吧 -沒問題
Cool? Cool.
周三 下午
克洛伊 信來了
Hey, Chloe. Mail's here.
美國郵政
老天 克洛伊 用吸入器 拜託
Jesus, Chloe. Inhaler, please.
我沒事
I'm fine.
我說過了
I told you.
只要收到大學寄來的信
If there's even one college letter,
我都會閉眼不看直接拿給你
I will close my eyes and deliver it straight to you.
回去學習吧 克洛伊
Get back to work, Chloe.
今天我破了自己的手臂健身車記錄
I beat my record on the arm bike today.
-真的嗎 -真的
You did? I did.
正在檢測
61毫克/分升
低
Sixtyone.
低到危險的程度了
Dangerously low.
61不算低
Sixty one is barely low.
該死
Damn it.
來華盛頓大學
At University of Washington,
開啟無限可能
be boundless.
坐落於西雅圖市中心
Located near downtown Seattle
緊鄰聯合灣和波蒂奇灣...
on the shores of the Union and Portage Bay...
我們都多久沒一起看電影了
When's the last time we saw a movie?
華盛頓大學搬家指南
不知道
I don't know.
克洛伊·謝爾曼
它出什麼問題了
What's wrong with it?
不知道
I don't know.
也許是線路問題
Wiring, maybe?
要是我有蘋果手機 也許就能告訴你了
If I had an iPhone, I could probably tell you,
但是...
but, you know...
好好 你會搞明白的
Yeah, yeah, you'll figure it out.
-晚安 媽媽 -晚安 寶貝
Night, Mom. Good night, baby.
笑一個好不好
Can you smile for the camera?
看這裡
Look up here.
再見
Bye.
蛋糕好吃嗎
Well, do you like your cake?
好吃 對不對
You do, don't you?
2005年12月23日
給媽媽吃點好嗎
Can Mommy have some?
試試說 "媽媽"
Can you say, "Hi, Mommy"?
讓媽媽吃一口
Let Mommy have a bite.
克洛伊
Hi, Chloe.
餵
Hello?
你好 卡薩比安醫生
Hi, Doctor Qasabian.
不好意思 稍等一下好嗎
Could... I'm sorry, could you give me one second?
屋裡信號太差
I have terrible reception in the house.
等我出去的
Just let me step outside.
黛安·謝爾曼
媽媽
Mom?
對了 卡薩比安醫生之前來電話了
By the way, Doctor Qasabian called earlier.
製造舒降之的公司倒閉了
Apparently, the company that makes Zocor went under.
很瘋狂吧
It's crazy, right?
總之 她給我開了新藥的處方
Anyway, she wrote a new prescription to replace it
我今天去拿藥了
and I picked it up today.
怎麼了
What's wrong?
這不是你的藥嗎
I thought this was yours?
我的
Mine?
你怎麼會覺得是我的呢