電影《雪莉(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-16 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

他們朝她扔石頭 弗雷德

They stone her, Fred.

你是在讀雪莉寫的故事嗎

You reading one of Shirley's stories?

整個鎮上的人 甚至包括她的孩子

The whole town, even her own children.

他們都朝她扔石頭

They all stone her.

那真恐怖

That's creepy.

這太可怕了

It's terrific.

我在鎮上

I'm in town

你聽得到嗎 親愛的

Can't you hear me, honey?

我在鎮上

I'm in town

閒逛

Hanging 'round

等待你的出現

Just waiting for you

你還未發現嗎

Can't you see

你是我的唯一

You're the one and only one for me

我承認

I confess

我一刻也離不開你的熱吻

I just can't live without your kisses

我要說

But I'm gonna say

沒人能擊倒我

Ain't nobody gonna bring me down

移動靶子 加分

Moving target, bonus points!

-看著就很好吃 -謝謝

- That looks delicious. - Oh, thank you.

歡迎來到神聖的世界盡頭 小夥子

Welcome to our hallow end of the Earth, my boy!

歡迎來到本寧頓

Welcome to Bennington!

很高興見到你 教授

Good to see you, Professor.

你看看

Look at this!

這個小美人又是誰

And, oh, who is this lovely dove?

羅絲·尼姆塞爾 你一定是海曼教授

Rose Nemser. You must be Professor Hyman.

叫我斯坦利就行了

Oh, Stanley. Stanley.

我可不自詡專家

I profess nothing.

大家進來吧

Come, come, come, come.

我帶你去歇歇

Let's get you watered down.

我會把他完好無損地帶回來的 羅茜

I'll bring him back in one piece, Rosie.

好的

Okay.

我艱難地爬回山上

I'm trudging back up the hill,

我詛咒我的背

and I'm cursing my back.

我詛咒我的腳

I'm cursing my feet.

我詛咒該死的人性

I'm cursing all of goddamn humanity,

然後我就突然想到了

and then it hit me.

整個故事

The whole thing.

所以我坐回桌前 兩小時後

So I sat down at my desk, and two hours later...

《紐約客》發表史上罵聲最多的故事誕生了

the most reviled story "The New Yorker" has ever printed.

我覺得它就是個伊薩克·巴別爾風格的

I read it as an anti-Semitic parable

反猶太寓言

in the tradition of Isaac Babel.

是在說我的妻子反猶太嗎

Calling my wife an Anti-Semite, are we?

說句公道話 她在嫁給我之前

Well, to be fair, she never hated a single Jew

從不恨猶太人

until she married me.

我們的戀愛期非常美好

We had a wonderful courtship.

是吧 親愛的

Didn't we, dear?

沒錯 他請我出去吃吉士漢堡

Yes. He asked me out for cheeseburgers.

誰拒絕得了這樣

Who could refuse such a...

這樣的浪漫

such... such a romance?

接下來 我就發現他在撕我的作品

Next thing I know, he's ripping apart a story of mine.

然後他又厚顏無恥地告訴我他的錢包丟了

Then he has the gall to tell me that he has lost his wallet.

那錢包丟了有20年了

That wallet's been lost for over 20 years.

大家請注意 那故事

Now, mind you, that story...

是我讀過的最奇妙的故事

was the most remarkable story I'd ever read.

我知道我會娶寫它的那位女士

I knew I was going to marry the woman who wrote it.

我會追求她 讓她嫁給我

I was going to hunt her down and make her marry me.

敬我們受過的苦 親愛的

To our suffering, my dear.

要敬那些 全世界的威士忌加起來都不夠

There's not enough Scotch in the world for that one.

雪莉 現在你在寫什麼故事

So...So Shirley, what are you writing now?

一部中篇小說 叫《不關你的事》

A little novella I'm calling "None of Your Goddamn Business."

打擾了 我叫羅絲 羅絲·尼姆塞爾

Excuse me, I'm Rose. Rose Nemser.

貝蒂 黛比 凱茜

Betty, Debbie, Kathy...

所有人對我來說都一個樣

You're all the same to me.

不 我是弗雷德的妻子 弗雷德·尼姆塞爾

No, no. I'm Fred's wife. Fred Nemser.

他這學期要協助海曼教授

He's helping Professor Hyman with this semester.

在我們找到住處之前

We were invited to stay here for a few days

教授邀請我們來這裡住幾天

until we could find a place.

沒人說過你懷孕了

No one said you were pregnant.

我們還沒告訴任何人

W-We weren't telling anybody yet.

我讀過你的故事

I-I-I read your story.

我寫過很多故事

There have been several.

《摸彩》

"The Lottery."

閱讀的過程中 我覺得

When I read it, it made me feel...

非常可怕

thrillingly horrible.

天父 你給我帶來銀子了嗎

Father, did you bring me the silver?

天父 你給我帶來金子了嗎

Father, did you bring me the gold?

那是萊德貝利

That was Leadbelly.

美國民謠的傳奇人物

胡迪·萊德貝特

Huddie Ledbetter.

這門課是《神話和民間傳說》

This is Myth and Folklore.

我是斯坦利·海曼教授

I am Professor Stanley Hyman,

你們接下來12周中無所畏懼的導師

your fearless leader for the next 12 weeks

我們將會登上諸神的高度

as we ascend to the heights of the gods

墮落至人類墮落的深淵

and stoop to the very depths of human depravity.

-你好 -你好

- Oh. Hello. - Hi

他講得是不是很棒

Isn't he great?

特別好 我真希望我的喬叟課

Oh, terrific. I wish my Chaucer class

英國小說家 詩人

沒有跟您的課衝突

that I'm auditing wasn't at the same time.

沒關係 其他學期也可以來聽

Oh, well, there will be other semesters.

好的

Sure.

我能請你幫我個忙嗎

Might I burden you with a favor?

什麼事

What's that?

雪莉有時候會發病

Shirley has these bouts...

她沒辦法

and just can't, uh...

沒辦法好好地

can't keep up...

做家務 採購

with the household, shopping,

剛好我們上一任管家才辭職

and our last housekeeper just quit.

她的背還是肺不太好

Bad back or lungs.

我記不清了 也許是痛風

I don't recall. Maybe gout?

如果你能幫忙收拾一下

But it would be such a titanic help

-將會是莫大的幫助 -抱歉

- if you would just tidy up a bit. - Excuse me?

也許幫忙洗一下衣服

Maybe chip in with the laundry...

好嗎 還有做飯

Yes? ...the cooking?

不 不 不

Oh... Well, no, no, no.

我要求的太多了

That's too much.

別誤會 我不是把你當洗碗工

Don't think I confuse you for a scullery maid.

只是我們現在遇到了一點困難

It's just, we are in a bit of a bind.

也許我可以

Well, perhaps I could --

我可以在課間幫點忙

I could help out in between classes?

食宿當然是我們全包

Well, obviously, room and board on us.

-不用了 -不 這是必須的

- Oh, no, no, no. We couldn't. - No, no, no. Of course.

當然 我堅持

Of course. I insist.

你們會留下嗎

Might you stay, hmm?

直到我們

Just until we're...

把問題都解決了

settled in, hmm?

你烤臀肉烤得怎麼樣

How's your rump roast?

我喜歡在大熱天吃熱乎的

I love hot food in hot weather.

他看起來真的是處於困境

He really seems in a bind.

也許這還挺有意思的

It could be sort of fun, hmm?

或許我們也可以拒絕

Or we say no.

我喜歡你走路的姿勢

I like your walk

你簡單的方法

Your simple ways

關於你的一切 親愛的

A million things about you, honey

我要讚頌你

I could praise

因為關於你的一切

'Cause everything about you

都如此令我著迷

Appeals to me

我倒數3下

I'm counting down from three.

3 2 1

3...2...1.

換換衣服 吃晚飯了 親愛的

Get dressed for dinner, darling.

拜託

Please.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點