電影《萬德鎮(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-12 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

致所有被針對的土著 黑人 有色人種

還有那些因邊境管制而流離失所的人

希望我們能曝光政府暴力 推動改革

尊敬那些被壓制的聲音

《萬德》取景於:普韋布洛人、納瓦霍人和阿帕奇人的家鄉

有時我突然驚醒

Sometimes I wake with a start

感到我緊握著我的心

I feel it in my bones, I hold my heart

因為我擁有的只是

'Cause all I have

我想從你身上得到的

Is what I want from you

我想從你那得到的 就是我

And all I am is what I want from you

萬德鎮

整個部隊都來了

Whole cavalry's here.

我不懂

I don't get it.

她明明知道會發生什麼

She knew what would happen.

好了 開始吧

All right. Let's do this.

第一次來現場嗎

First on site?

已經被處理過了

Already been handled.

這超出了控制

This is out of control.

把屍體送去停屍房 吉普車扔了

Get the body to the morgue. Trash the jeep.

那不是我的工作

It's not my job.

去做吧 利蘭德

Do it, Leiland.

這都怪你

This is all on you.

你還好嗎

Are you good?

是時候打電話了

Time to make a call.

萬 德

在傷疤下面 亞瑟小子

Under the scars, Arthur boy!

我化學檢測的人證實了我們的懷疑

My chem-trail guy confirmed our suspicions

關於白沙和阿拉莫戈多

about White Sands and Alamogordo

還有FBI拆毀的那個天文臺

and that observatory that the FBI tore down,

絕對和老大哥有關

that is definitely Big Brother related.

我們之後會深入調查的

Uh, we will dig into it later.

好了

Okay.

亞瑟 這種日子是最糟糕的

Arthur, these type of days are the worst kind.

我們會幫你渡過難關的 夥計

We're gonna get you through it, pal.

那就讓我們忙起來吧

So let's get busy.

今天有很多工作要做

A lot of setup to do today

在夜晚的大秀之前

before the big show under the stars.

不要驚慌 我再說一遍 不要驚慌

Do not panic. I repeat, do not panic...

聯結者們 歡迎回到

Junctioneers. Welcome back

《思想聯結》

to The Thought Junction,

深度網絡播客 專注於陰謀論

the deep web podcast dedicated entirely to all things conspiracy.

我是主持人野馬 以及我的聯合主播

I am your host, Wild Horse, here with my co-anchor,

阿特拉斯·梅傑 我們的常駐私家偵探

Atlas Major, our resident private investigator.

你好 你好 你們知道規矩 朋友們

Howdy, howdy. You know the drill, people.

你想聊的話 我們的一次性電話已經開啟

You wanna talk, our burner's up.

電話號碼已經發布在網站上

Number's on the site.

好吧 野馬 這周我們繼續討論

Well, Wild Horse, this week we continue discussing

光明會令人不安的數字

the unsettling number of Illuminati

這場在我們國家肆虐的黑色行動

black operations that plague our country.

共同目標就是竊取我們的基本公民自由

With the common goal of stealing our basic civil liberties.

記住我的話 MK-ULTRA永遠不會停止

Mark my words, MK-ULTRA never stopped, people.

美國硬核樂隊 以對政治和社會話題的直言不諱而聞名

全國上下到處都是人體試驗設備

There're human testing facilities strewn all across this country.

有些隱藏在眾目睽睽之下

Some are hidden in plain sight,

還有的在隧道 地堡 就在我們腳下

others in tunnels, bunkers, right under our feet.

這親切地提醒了主子們有多重視我們

That's a friendly reminder of how our overlords value us.

沒有人比那些誤以為自己自由的人

None are more hopelessly enslaved

更絕望地被奴役著了

than those who falsely believe they are free.

對於勇於揭發的我們這些人來說

結局只有幾種可能

there's only a few ways this can possibly end:

棋子 替罪羊 或是死人

Pawn, patsy or dead.

棋子 受騙者 或是死人

Pawn, patsy or dead.

有人打電話了

Oh, we got a caller.

你是哪位

Uh, who are we talking to?

-我的問題是問阿特拉斯的 -說吧

- My question is for Atlas. - Shoot.

我知道你在兇案組工作

I know you worked in homicide.

-你現在抓殺人犯嗎 -我退休了

- Do you still do murders? - I'm retired.

退休嗎 更像是被調離了

Retired? More like pulled off the case

因為你看到了不該看的東西

because you saw something you shouldn't.

羅伯特

Hey... Robert

我不知道我看到了什麼

I don't know what I saw.

怎麼了 出什麼事了嗎

Why, what's going on?

我的女兒 我覺得她被殺了

My daughter, she was killed, I think.

如果是真的 那就去找警察

If that's true, go to the cops.

他們已經在調查了 但他們在掩蓋事實

They're in on it. And they're covering it up.

好的 你現在在哪 女士

All right, where are you right now, ma'am?

不 這是個錯誤

No, this was a mistake.

你哪也別去 我會

I'll, uh-- Don't-- Just don't go anywhere--

好了 我們來看看論壇板 聯結者們

All right, let's go to the forum boards, Junctioneers,

看看有什麼最新話題

see what's trending.

我釋放了痛苦

私家偵探 亞瑟·布萊特尼克

我被保護

我被保護

I'm protected.

好了 恰奇 走吧

All right, Chucky, go on.

無人之處

他在這呢 查理

There he is, Charlie.

膝蓋怎麼樣了 喬治

How's that bum knee, George?

動手吧 喬治

Do it, George.

別跛腳了 沒人在看你

Drop the limp. Nobody's watching.

完事

Boom.

你很有天賦 亞瑟 你拍到了喬治

Hmm, you got a knack, Arthur. You got George.

能趕上你那個保險小子嗎

Up to your insurance boys' standards?

是的 謝謝你

Yes, thank you.

謝謝你

Thank you.

-坦雅怎麼樣 -別問了

- How's Tanya? - Ugh, don't ask.

你一直沒去看病

You haven't been going to your appointments.

那是因為有時候我分不清

That's because sometimes I can't tell

誰是醫生 誰不是

who's the doc and who's not.

-那傢伙是個瘋子 -你想好起來嗎

- Guy's a whack job. - You wanna get better?

你得按預約時間去看病

You gotta go to your appointments.

我只是為你著想 我只是

I'm just looking out for you. I just--

我是成年人了 雪兒

I'm grown up, Shell.

你和尼克怎麼樣了

How about you and Nick?

高個皮膚黑的FBI朋友

Mr. Tall, Dark and FBI.

-你就不能為我高興嗎 -我是為你著想

- Why can't you just be happy for me? - I'm looking out for you.

你在為我著想嗎

You're looking out for me?

你不覺得一切都是巧合嗎

You don't think it's at all coincidental

他碰巧就被調到鎮上

that he just happened to be transferred into town

和你一起約會呢

and to go out with you?

你這陰謀論也太離譜了

You're going too far with this conspiracy thing.

-你知道嗎 都怪吉米 -至少他相信我

- And you know what? I blame Jimmy. - At least he believes me.

你是在5150遇到他的 他是個瘋子

You met him in 5150. He's a crazy person.

他控制了你的思想 驅使著你

I mean he gets in your head, he provokes you--

Shell

Whoa, hey, gee, Shell.

不要退縮 我唯一的朋友

Don't hold back. My only friend.

那我呢

What about me?

我們能結帳了嗎

Can we get the check?

好吧 我車裡有東西給你

Okay, well, I have something for you in my car.

亞瑟 現在沒有人在監視你

Arthur, no one's recording you right now.

-你確定嗎 你怎麼知道 -我就是知道

- You sure? How do you know that? -I know it.

兩年了

It's two years...

她應該九歲了

She'd be nine.

你能相信嗎

You believe that?

我愛你

I love you...

全心全意

with all my heart.

記得嗎 爸爸

Remember, Dad?

偵探先生

Detective.

那是燒傷嗎

Is that a burn?

我第一次見

New one to me.

那是誰

Who's that?

有任何屍體的線索嗎

Any leads on who took the body?

屍體 把屍體抬起來

Body! Pick up the body!

有任何屍體的線索嗎

Any leads on who took the body?

查理

Charlie.

亞瑟·布萊特尼克

Arthur Bretnik?

相關焦點