電影《前哨(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-24 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

2006年 美國陸軍在阿富汗北部建立了一系列前哨以促進反叛亂行動

其目的在於與當地人建立聯繫並阻止武器和塔利班武裝分子從巴基斯坦流入

卡姆戴希省重建隊營地便是其中之一

其建立於一處完全被興都庫什山脈包圍的偏遠山谷

一位分析師曾說不如將其稱為"卡斯特營地"

他的邏輯簡單而正式

前哨裡的每個人都會死

前 哨

本片基於真實事件改編

羅姆沙

加萊戈斯

斯庫薩

亞戈

外面也太黑了

It's so goddamn black out there.

科克

飛行員在紅色照明時才會來這裡

Pilots won't come here unless there's red illum.

指月色極其黯淡的夜晚

沒有月光

No moonlight.

我跟艾麗莎說我要來這裡時 她嚇壞了

Alisa was really freaked when I told her I was coming here.

為了你自己著想 夥計 不要給家裡打電話

Do yourself a favor, man. Don't call home.

就像羅姆沙中士那樣

Like Sergeant Romesha.

他太過理性 不會給家裡打電話 對吧 羅

Fucks with his head too much to call home, right, Ro?

坐著直升機離開這個山谷時 我會給家裡打電話的

I'll call home when I'm on a bird out of this valley.

在那之前 不要想著你們的妻子

Until then, don't think about your wives.

媽的 該死

Goddamn it, fuck.

邦德曼中尉

長官

Sir,

長官

sir.

戰術行動中心

他是不是又他媽在吸大麻

Is he fucking smoking hash again?

拜託 福克納 天吶

Come on, Faulkner, for fuck's sake.

黑夜X光 我是哈士奇2號

Black night X-ray, this is Husky 2.

一分鐘後將小夥子們送達

We're one minute from bringing the boys in

基汀上尉

並發起攻擊

and deliver the blow.

收到 哈士奇2號 我是X光

Roger that, Husky 2. This is X-ray.

感謝將我們的士兵平安送達

Thanks for making our troop whole.

基汀

從右側下去

Unload from the right.

到家了 戰士們

Home, sweet home, warriors.

好吧 中士

All right, Sergeant.

見鬼 各位 我們到了

Holy shit, guys, we're here.

降落區

卡姆戴希省重建隊營地

你們好嗎

Hey, how you doing, guys?

上尉 你好嗎 長官

Captain! How you doing, sir?

歡迎來到月球的背面 先生們

Welcome to the dark side of the moon, gentlemen.

很榮幸 長官

Delighted, sir.

天吶 亞戈 把手放下來

Jesus, Yunger, get your fucking hand down.

卡特

Carter?

我去取補給 長官

I'll get the supplies, sir.

紅排兵營

好了 真男人來了

All right, real men have arrived!

介紹一下這些搶手的傢伙

Let's introduce some hot dollar.

你們來晚了

You guys are late to the party, man.

格裡芬

我的床鋪好了嗎

Got my fucking bunk ready?

新來的 放著疊好的毯子的床都可以選

Hey, new guys, bunks with the folded blankets are open.

不要客氣

Make yourselves at home.

你們這些死娘炮

Hey, you fucking pussies.

我睡哪裡 女牛仔

Where am I bunking, cowgirl?

我知道你會說才問的

I won't ask, if you won't tell.

拉森

見鬼

Ah, shit.

正在從當地人那學幾招 是吧

Picking up tricks from the locals, I see, huh?

-很高興見到你 夥計 -我也是 老兄

- Good to see you, man. - Good to see you, bud.

天吶 你身上臭死了

God, you smell like a bag of dicks.

好吧 我還以為你喜歡麝香呢

Well, I thought that was the musk you like.

不能選那張 新兵蛋子 那是萊伯特的

Hey, not that one, Cherry. That's Libert's.

-重新選一張吧 -萊伯特是誰

- Find a different bunk. - Who's Libert?

搞什麼

What the fuck, man.

尊重一點 該死的

Hey, show some respect, goddamn it.

馬丁

萊伯特是誰

Who's Libert?

他是你大爺

Fuck you is who he is.

把那個放下 你的床在那邊

Put that down. Go grab your bunk right there.

去你自己的床

Grab your goddamn bunk, man.

我也很高興見到你 中士

Hey, nice to meet you, too, Sergeant.

我不可能睡你下面

There's no way I'm going underneath you

阿瓦洛斯

除非這床是鈦做的

unless it's fucking made out of titanium.

-聽懂了嗎 -繼續說

- You understand? - Keep talking.

我要一腳把他踹飛

I'm gonna kick that fucking ass, man.

你對肌肉一無所知 小子

You don't know what muscle looks like, boy.

-嗯 去你媽的 -過來 夥計

- Yeah, fuck you, too. - Come here, man.

來抱一個

Give me a fucking hug.

你不能斜著移動車

Hey, you can't move the castle diagonally.

沒有起色

我是你的上級 我想怎麼移動都行

I'm your superior. I can move it however the fuck I like.

我就是這個意思 我覺得自己沒有希望

That's what I'm saying. I don't think I would stand a chance.

至少我們還有個花園

At least we have a garden.

-真正的伊甸園 -這是在逗我吧

- A real Garden of Eden. - Gotta be shitting me.

看看這個地方

Look at this place.

塔利班對我們一覽無餘 不是嗎

Yeah, the Taliban have a nice fucking view of us, don't they?

-我操 -太蠢了 我知道

- Fuck me, man. - Fucking retarded, I know.

他們通常會跑到後面那條山溝上

They usually come up that draw, on the back side,

朝我們射幾槍 然後離開

take a few fucking shots, and then just, like, get the hell out.

我們想贏的話 難道不應該在山頂紮營嗎

Aren't we supposed to be on top of the mountain to win this thing?

不要遵循邏輯 斯庫薩

Don't be logical, Scusa.

-好 -走吧

- Yeah. - Let's get moving.

這是在開玩笑吧

This is a joke, right?

一點都不好笑

Not funny ha ha.

更像是黑色喜劇

It's more like a black comedy.

該死 我喜歡在這個鬼地方完蛋

Shit. I love getting fucked in this shit bowl.

老兄 我們沒有完蛋

Man, we're not fucked.

也許這地方是個機會呢

Maybe this place is like an opportunity, you know?

是啊 我們要怎麼守住這個鬼地方

Yeah, how do we protect this piece of shit?

你應該問為什麼要守住這個地方

Better question would be, "Why?"

你們什麼意思 小夥子們

What do you mean, boys?

就像他們說的 自由不是沒有代價的

Like they say, freedom ain't free.

-把這個破玩意弄緊點 -簡直是活靶子

- Tighten this motherfucker. - Sitting fucking ducks.

-早上好 -你好啊 馬丁

- Good morning. - Hey there, Martin.

-你好 馬丁老兄 -你好

- Hello, brother Martin. - Well, hello.

白人來了

Must be the honkies.

我剛剛聽到有人提到自由

Heard someone talking about freedom.

提到黑色喜劇...

Speaking of a black comedy...

-已經開始了嗎 -是啊

- Already at it, huh? - Oh, yeah.

正在修這個兇猛的大傢伙

Working on a beast, this big motherfucker right here.

它是怎麼來到這的

How'd it get out here?

賈拉拉巴德的某個上校想證明些什麼

Some colonel in Jalalabad had something to prove.

讓人經過這些爛路把這個大傢伙

Brought this big motherfucker over here

開到了這裡

through these shitty-ass roads.

冒著生命危險 卻不是他自己的生命

Yeah, risked life and limb, but just not his own.

-該死的軍官 -是啊

- Fucking officers. - Yeah,

我以前聽說過這個故事

heard that story before.

是啊 這是塔利班最喜歡的目標

Yeah, it's the Tali's favorite target.

哈特

他們每天都至少朝它射一槍

They take at least one shot at it every day.

放開那條狗

Leave that dog alone!

你他媽在幹什麼

What the fuck you doing?

沒事了 剛剛是怎麼回事

It's okay. What the fuck was that?

指揮官扎希德

阿富汗國民軍

這狗身上有跳蚤

The dog, it has, uh, fleas.

嗯 我們身上都有跳蚤

Yeah, we all have fucking fleas.

又不是有跳蚤就得殺了它 混蛋

It doesn't mean you gotta fucking kill it, motherfucker!

戰場呼叫紅龍 遭遇敵襲

Field to Red Dragon, contact.

塔利班正在從橄欖園朝我們開火

Taliban's firing from the Olive Garden!

收到

Got it!

我看到他們了 夥計 我看到了

I see 'em, man. I see 'em.

該死

Fuck.

來吧 你們這些王八蛋

Come on, you motherfuckers!

混蛋

Asshole!

看著點 該死的亞戈

Fucking watch it, fucking Yunger!

匯報情況

What do we got?

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點