電影《空中危機(2005)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-20 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

空中危機

(德語) 封棺之前 您要不要再單獨待一會?

好的

OK.

寶貝兒?

Honey?

你現在必須輸入密碼

真的有這個必要嗎?

恐怕是的

國際法禁止運送沒有上鎖的棺材

戴維 我們能不能在院子裡坐會兒?

David, could we just sit in the courtyard for a minute?

就一會兒

Just a minute?

好的

Sure.

我們已經竭盡所能了

但您丈夫在墜落時腦部受傷太重

媽咪!

Mommy?

怎麼了 寶貝兒?

What, sweetie?

我的房間是什麼樣子的?

Where's my room gonna be?

我想我們可以合用一個房間

I thought we'd share a room for a while.

你喜歡嗎?

Would you like that?

我小時候睡過的房間

My old room, from when I was a kid.

你得睡覺了 明天可是你的大日子

You need to go back to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow.

你還好吧 朱莉?

You doing OK, Jules?

我們馬上就到了 寶貝 加油

We're almost there, sweetie. Come on.

媽咪?

Mommy?

我不想出去

I don't wanna go out there.

-沒事的 寶貝 我保證 -我怕

-It's OK, honey. I promise. -I'm scared.

如果我把你藏起來

What if I hid you?

那樣會不會好一些?

Would that be OK?

比如 藏在我的肩膀上 或者在我的大衣裡面

Like on my shoulder, under my coat?

-一直藏著? -是的 一直藏著

-The whole way? -Yeah, the whole way.

-他們有什麼吃的? -飛機上?

-What kind of food do they have? -On the airplane?

美國 姥姥和姥爺那兒

In America. Grandma and Grandpa.

最好吃的

The best.

-他們有烤麵包嗎? -當然有

-Do they have toast? -Of course.

歡迎光臨柏林國際機場

Welcome to Berlin International Airport.

請保管好您的行李

Do not leave your luggage unattended.

無人保管的行李將由機場警務人員移交失物招領處

Unattended luggage is subject to collection and search by airport police.

感謝您的合作

Thank you for your cooperation.

朱莉亞?

Julia?

朱莉亞?

Julia?

朱莉亞 我告訴過你多少次

Julia, how many times do I have to tell you

在外面不許一個人亂跑

not to wander away from me in public places?

-說過多少次了? -我餓了

-How many times? -I was hungry.

寶貝 那不是什麼大事 看我被你嚇得...

Honey, it doesn't matter. You scared me to...

-你看 你害我擔心死了 -對不起

-Look, you really worried me. -Sorry.

好吧

OK.

你想吃點什麼?

What kind of snack do you want?

你想要這個?

You want this one?

-它好大啊 -它是最大的

-It's so big. -It's the biggest.

它是什麼飛機啊 媽媽?

What kind is it, Mom?

它是一架E-474 剛推出的新款

It's an E-474. It's brand new.

是你造的嗎?

Did you make it?

看到那些巨大的引擎了嗎?

See those huge engines?

媽媽的工作就是讓它們動起來

Mommy helps make 'em work.

那些人可能會掉下來

Those men could fall.

別擔心 寶貝 他們不會掉下來

Don't worry, honey. They're not gonna fall.

但他們可能會

But they could.

搭乘阿爾託9583次航班的乘客

Aalto Flight 9583.

帶小孩的乘客 請前往登機口登機...

Passengers with small children, please proceed to Gate...

好了 叫我們了 準備好了嗎?

OK, that's us. Ready?

-我能不能自己拿票? -可以

-Can I hold my own ticket? -Sure.

你拿著票帶我登機 好不好?

You carry it until we get on the plane, OK?

26 在右手邊

26, and on the right-hand side.

我們到了 就是這裡

Yeah. There we go. Right here.

歡迎乘坐阿爾託航空公司航班

Welcome to Aalto Airlines.

-住手 等等 住手 不許打鬧 -根本就沒打到我

-Stop. Wait, stop. No pushing. -It didn't even hit me.

住手

Stop it.

-我們可不可以吃糖? -飛機上不許吃糖

-Can we have our candy? -No candy on this flight.

我說不許就是不許

I'm holding onto it.

我們到了 好了 我們在25排

Here we go. All right, so we're row 25.

你看看你的小孩都在幹嘛

Do you see what's going on with your kids?

真拿他們沒辦法 小傢伙們 不許鬧了

How will we work this out? Guys, stop.

爸 為什麼總是什麼東西都給她?

Dad. Why does she get everything all the time?

-因為我們愛她多一些 -你們安靜一會 好不好?

-We Like her more. -We want you to calm down, OK?

安靜

Calm down.

祝您旅途愉快

Enjoy your flight.

-你好 歡迎登機 請這邊走 -謝謝

-Hi. Welcome aboard. Right this way. -Thank you.

小傢伙們

Guys.

勞駕 女士

Excuse me. Ma'am?

我有兩個問題想請教 有些什麼電影?

I've got two questions for you. What are the movies?

耳機的音量能調到多大?

And how loud do these headphones go?

總是不夠大 是嗎?

Never quite Loud enough?

你們最好是拿板磚來打

I wish you guys would do that with bricks.

了結得快一些

That way it would end faster.

後頭空著的那些座位 看起來真誘人

Those empty seats in the back are starting to look pretty attractive.

謝謝了 小傢伙們 住手

Thank you. Guys, stop it.

-史蒂芬妮 -比爾

-Hi, Stephanie. -Hey, Bill.

25排那有點麻煩

Could be some high maintenance in row 25.

我聽到了

I heard 'em.

我想隔著兩架飛機都能聽到他們

I think the people two planes away heard them.

告訴新來的 取笑乘客沒什麼大不了的

Tell the new kid it's OK to laugh about the passengers.

討厭乘客也沒什麼大不了的

It's OK to hate the passengers.

他們剛關閉了法蘭克福機場

They've just shut down Frankfurt.

感謝上帝我們不是去法蘭克福

Thank God we aren't going to Frankfurt.

我們也許哪都不用去

We may not be going anywhere.

女士們先生們 再次為晚點給您帶來的不便表示歉意

Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the delay this evening.

飛機即將起飛

We should be taking off shortly.

鮑勃 怎麼回事?

Bob, what was that?

我不太清楚 沒什麼好擔心的

I don't know. It's nothing to worry about.

他們必須先把機身上的冰除掉

They have to nick the ice off

不然經過機翼的氣流就會不均勻

or the air won't pass over the wing properly.

寶貝 你睡覺就可以了

You just sleep, honey.

等你睡醒的時候 我們就在另一個地方了

And when you wake up, we'll be somewhere else.

我們會在紐約

We'll be in New York.

爸爸也在嗎?

Daddy, too?

是的

Yeah.

爸爸也在

Daddy, too.

我喜歡起飛的一瞬間

I love this part.

你還好吧? 要不要幫你叫乘務人員?

You OK? Do you want me to get the steward?

要不要一個人坐一整排啊?

How'd you like a whole row to yourself?

最後幾排的位子都是空著的

Last couple of rows are empty.

我們可以佔上幾個位子 我們可以躺在上面

We could take a few seats and we could stretch out.

要不要啊?

would you like that?

寶貝 我剛睡著了

Honey, I fell asleep.

你看了這部片子嗎?

Are you watching this movie?

沒有

No.

不怎麼搞笑

Not too funny.

在三萬六千英尺的高空 就算你不喜歡看也不能拔腿走人

Course at 36,000ft you can't just up and walk out of the theater.

-你有沒有看到一個小姑娘經過? -沒有 肯定沒

-Did you see a little girl go by here? -No, sure didn't.

我的女兒...

My daughter...

-我們飛了多久? -三個小時 可能還不止

-How long have we been flying? -Three hours. Maybe a little more.

-我能幫你嗎? -我在找我女兒

-Can I help you? -I'm looking for my daughter.

-休息室裡有個小姑娘 -謝謝

-There's a girl in the lounge. -Thank you.

不是 她六歲 我女兒

No, she's six, my daughter.

你可能看到我們了 我抱著她上的飛機

You probably saw us. I was carrying her aboard.

當然 是的

Of course. Yes.

她沒有來過這裡 對不起

She hasn't been up here. Sorry.

-抱歉 -對不起

-Excuse me. -I'm sorry.

她是金髮 扎著一個馬尾

She has sandy hair in a ponytail.

她可能拿著一個只有一隻胳膊的絨毛熊

She's probably carrying a chenille bear with one arm.

可能她剛找著幾個小孩一起玩

She probably just found a couple of kids to play with.

兩杯血腥瑪麗 (一種酒 番茄汁摻伏特加)

Two Bloody Marys.

-請慢用 女士 -勞駕

-Here you go, ma'am. -Excuse me.

借過

Excuse me.

您介不介意繞到那邊過道?

would you mind using the other aisle?

相關焦點