電影《諸神之怒(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-07 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

遠古時期 世界由諸神和巨獸統治

In ancient times, the world was ruled by gods and monsters.

但我的兒子 半神珀爾修斯

But it was the half-god Perseus, my son

打敗了海怪克拉肯 拯救了人類

who defeated the Kraken and saved humanity.

為了褒獎他的勇氣 我賜予過他輔政之權

For his courage, I offered him a place to rule at my side.

但珀爾修斯心意已決 選擇了另一條路

But Perseus was strong-willed and chose a different path

他發誓做一個凡人

He vowed to live as a man.

即便他的妻子難逃升天命運之時

Even when fate took his wife

摯愛的妻子及母親

他也不曾向我祈求幫助

he would not pray for help, from me

更不過問其他諸神

or the other gods.

現在 諸神的時代走向終結

And now the time of the gods is ending.

宙斯之子也難逃他的宿命

But the son of Zeus cannot hide from his destiny forever.

把它拉上來 再來一次

Now pull it in. Do it again.

再撒一次網 快點 我來收這個

Throw in the other one real. Quick. Go on. I'll tie this off.

今天收穫頗豐 爸爸

Gold catch today, Dad.

-哪弄來的 -我自己做的

- Where'd you get that? - I made it myself.

真是你自己做的嗎

You made it yourself? Heh.

我要成為善神 並行善事

I want to be a good god and do good things.

-這世道沒什麼善神 -有些神就很善良

- There's no such thing as good gods. - Some of them are good.

赫利俄斯 簡單的生活比成為神和泰坦更有意思

Ah. Helius, there's more to life than gods and Titans.

克麗 我得向你坦白

Hey, Clea. I have a confession to make.

我要他幫忙幹點家務 所以沒來上學

I, uh, needed him for chores so he skipped studying.

好好學習 別令我失望

Now, you do a good job, make me proud.

我知道你在此處

I know you're here.

我曾託夢與他相見

I visit him sometimes in his dreams.

和他父親如出一轍 意志堅定

He's like his father. A strong-willed baby.

你只是路過嗎

You just passing through?

No.

我需要你的幫助 珀爾修斯

I need your help, Perseus.

你是主神宙斯 你可不需要什麼幫助

You're the great god Zeus. You don't need my help.

浩劫將至

There is a calamity coming.

諸神和人類都難逃一劫

It will affect us all. Gods and men.

人類不再向我們祈禱

The humans may have

也許事出有因

stopped praying to us with good reason.

但影響重大

but there are consequences.

無人祈禱 諸神便會漸失神力

Without prayer, we gods lose our power.

一旦神力殆盡 一切都將功虧一簣

When our power leaves us, all our work comes undone. All of it.

塔耳塔洛斯之牆搖搖欲墜

The walls of Tartarus are falling.

惡魔正傾巢而出 即將洗劫人間

It is emptying all its demons onto the earth.

第一批惡魔已經到了

The first are already here.

若神力再流失 我們會變成凡人

If our power diminishes much further, we gods will became mortal.

我們會死去 克洛諾斯會從冥界出逃

We will die and Kronos himself will escape.

那意味著一片混沌 意味著世界的末日

It will mean chaos. The end of the world.

我能做什麼

What am I meant to do?

這是諸神的事

This is business for gods.

我們現在要召集所有的子嗣

We need all our children now.

或許 大家齊心協力 便能挽回一切

Perhaps, together we can remedy this.

但我們需要集結所有神力 珀爾修斯

But we need every shred of power, Perseus.

我絕不丟下我的兒子

I will never leave my sun.

我比你自己 更了解你的內心

I know your heart better than you know it yourself.

你覺得你是半神 就不必捲入這場紛爭

You believe your human half makes you unworthy to join us.

終有一天你會明白

You will learn someday that

半人半神的你

being half-human

比神更為強大 並不弱小

makes you stranger than a god, not weaker.

我覺得你該走了

I think you should go.

晚安 珀爾修斯

Sleep well, Perseus.

我絕不丟下兒子不管

I will never leave my son.

宙斯

Zeus.

波塞冬

Poseidon.

兄弟

Brother.

幾個世紀沒見了

It has been an age.

的確如此

Indeed, it has.

阿瑞斯 戰爭之神 宙斯之子

阿瑞斯

Ares.

我的兒子

My son.

我的弟弟珀爾修斯呢

Where's my brother Perseus?

還當著漁夫嗎

Gone fishing?

是的

Yes.

多麼英勇高尚的決定啊

What a brave and noble decision.

我們走吧

Let us go, then.

塔耳塔洛斯 冥界的最大監獄

Tartarus. The great prison of the underworld.

哈迪斯兄弟

Brother Hades!

按照約定

We have come to your domain

我們已來到你的領地

as agreed!

現身吧

Show yourself to us!

這麼多年後

After so many years

克洛諾斯 第二代主神 宙斯之父

克洛諾斯之子終於又重聚一堂

the sons of Kronos, together once more.

我們是手足同心的兄弟

Brothers in arms.

哈迪斯

Hades.

你是冥界至高無上的領主

you are the great ruler of the underworld.

請允許我們進入

Allow us to enter

助你重建塔耳塔洛斯之牆

and help you rebuild the walls of Tartarus.

親愛的兄弟 當年你將我永久放逐於此

My beloved brother, who banished me here for eternity

來照看我們的父親 現在卻來求和

to look after our father, now seeks reconciliation.

我們必須放下過去的恩怨 兄弟

We must forget the past, brother

我們必須團結一心

and unite.

沒錯

Yes.

但規則由我來定

But on my terms.

波塞冬

Poseidon!

注意上面

Above you!

波塞冬

Poseidon.

這就開始了

It has begun.

赫利俄斯

Helius?

赫利俄斯

Helius!

躲開 快躲開

Stay away, stay away!

赫利俄斯

Helius?

赫利俄斯

Helius.

奇美拉來了

Chimera!

赫利俄斯

Helius!

見到赫利俄斯了嗎

Have you seen Helius?

赫利俄斯

Helius!

快回來

Get back!

快躲開 它的毒液能著火

Keep away! Its venom catches fire!

趴下

Stay down!

赫利俄斯 快跟他們走

Helius, go with them!

帶走他

Take him!

我會去找你的 快走

I'll find you! Go!

快走

Go!

-爸爸 -快跑

- Dad! - Run!

快跑啊

Go!

赫利俄斯

Helius!

赫利俄斯

Helius!

-爸爸 快點 -我來了 孩子

- Dad, hurry! - I'm coming, son!

赫利俄斯 待在那別動

Helius! Stay there!

爸爸

Dad!

赫利俄斯

Helius!

來這啊

Here!

來抓我啊

Come and get me!

還等什麼 有本事燒我啊

What are you waiting for? Burn me!

坐下

Sit.

人類世界將面臨浩劫 珀爾修斯

Things are happening in the world, Perseus.

你一定知道 你有預感

You know that, you have instincts.

你是神的兒子

The son of a god.

兒子需要父親

A son needs a father.

我對赫拉起過誓

I made a vow to Hera.

我知道 我知道 當時我在為她接生

I know, I know, I was there delivering your son.

你對妻子發誓絕不讓赫利俄斯舞劍

You vowed to your wife you'd never let Helius wield a sword.

你發誓會和他一起過普通的漁夫生活

That you'd live with him as a simple fisherman.

和平時期 這樣無所謂

Well, that's a fine game in normal times.

但是能力意味著責任

But if you have power, you also have a duty.

你替我療傷就行了

相關焦點