電影《布偶大電影(2011)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-15 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

迪士尼電影公司

出品

布偶大電影

這就是我 沃爾特

That's me, Walter.

你 你去哪兒了 你在這兒啊

Where... Where'd you go? Oh, there you are!

我擁有世界上最棒的生活

I have the best life in the whole world.

那是我哥哥 蓋瑞

That's my brother, Gary.

我最好的好朋友

He's the best friend you could ever have.

我知道你們在想什麼

Yeah, I know what you're thinking.

我們像雙胞胎一樣

We could be twins.

這是我們生活的地方 小鎮

Here's where we live: Smalltown...

歡迎來到小鎮

小鎮小學 哥頓老師的一年級班

能在這裡長大真是棒極了

...the best town you could ever grow up in.

美國童子軍 274小隊

蓋瑞和我幹什麼都在一起

Gary and I did everything together.

許多年過去了 他總是支持著我

And, as the years passed, my brother was always there for me.

小鎮棒球場 客隊3:4主隊

我來 蓋瑞 扔我 扔我

I got it! Gary, throw me! Throw me!

我們是最佳拍檔

We were a great team.

幹得好 沃爾特

Nice job, Walter.

多謝 蓋瑞

Thanks, Gary.

別誤會 生活並非完美

Oh, don't get me wrong. It's not perfect.

太有意思了

That was so fun!

沒有什麼是完美的

Nothing is.

對不起 小朋友

Sorry, kid.

-我要再來一次 -來 我跟你一起

- I wanna do that again! - Come on. I'll ride with ya!

快點兒

Hurry up!

即使最晴朗的天空也會飄著幾朵烏雲

Even the sunniest days can have a few clouds in them.

反正是假的

Ride's bogus, anyway.

小鎮馬戲場 市政廳

租個片子怎麼樣

Hey, wanna rent a video?

我們家

好呀 比誰先到家

Yeah. Race you home!

後來

And,

可以說那個夜晚改變了一切

well, that night sorta changed everything.

歡迎觀看布偶秀

It's The Muppet Show,

有請特別來賓 史蒂夫·馬丁先生

with our very special guest star, Mr. Steve Martin!

我發現了他們

I found them...

布偶團

... The Muppets.

可以說我是他們的頭號粉絲

I guess you could say I was their number one fan.

布偶星工場

蓋瑞 這是整個布偶星工場的地圖啊

Oh, Gary, it's an entire map of The Muppet Studios.

布偶星工場遊客地圖

他們讓一切都不同了

And they made all the difference.

-不給糖就搗蛋 -因為從那時開始

- Trick or treat! - Because from then on...

-夥計們 -蓋瑞

- Hey, guys. - Oh, hey, Gary.

喲嗬 夥計們

Hi-ho, guys.

你扮的是科米蛙嗎

Is that Kermit the Frog?

難道現在是1978年

What is this, 1978?

即使在最難過的日子裡 我也知道

...even on the worst days, I knew...

蓋瑞和沃爾特的最愛 布偶團

不管過去多少年

...that as the years passed...

只要唱歌的青蛙和講笑話的熊還在

...as long as there are singing frogs and joking bears...

只要瑞典廚師和飛魚還在

...Swedish chefs and boomerang fish,

世界就不會那麼糟

the world can't be such a bad place after all.

好了 晚安 老弟

All right, good night, buddy.

晚安 蓋瑞

Good night, Gary.

只要有布偶團

And as long as there are Muppets...

對我來說

...for me...

就有

...there's still...

希望

...hope.

拜拜

Bye-bye!

誰來抓住他

Somebody get him!

野獸 野獸

Animal, Animal,

來吧 演出就要開始了

come on. The show's about to start.

演出 演出

Show! Show!

沃爾特 幹嘛不加入我們呢

Walter, why don't you join us?

來吧

Come on!

不 等等

No! Wait!

我想跟你們一起

I want to be with you guys!

讓我進去吧

Please let me in!

科米

Kermit!

沃爾特 你還好嗎 老弟

Walter, are you OK, buddy?

你出了這麼多的汗

You're drenched in sweat.

又做那個夢了嗎

Did you have the dream again?

沒有

No.

你們今天什麼時候出發

So when are you guys leaving today?

幾個小時後

Just a couple hours now.

蓋瑞 我覺得

Gary, I think

你帶瑪麗到洛杉磯去真是太棒了

it is so cool you're taking Mary to Los Angeles.

真不敢相信

I can't believe you guys

你們在一起已經十年了

have been dating for ten years.

我知道

I know. Yeah, she wanted

她想在十周年紀念日做些特別的事情

to do something special for this anniversary,

而且她一直都想去洛杉磯 所以就...

and she's always wanted to see Los Angeles, so...

別忘了從布偶星工場

Hey, don't forget to send me a postcard

寄張明信片回來

from The Muppet Studios.

實在抱歉

Yeah, I'm sorry.

我辦不到 沃爾特

I can't do that, Walter.

但是 蓋瑞

But, Gary...

因為

Because...

你跟我們一起去

you're coming with us!

蓋瑞

Gary!

但是瑪麗不會生氣嗎

But what about Mary?

她沒事

She's fine.

她說人越多越開心

She said the more the merrier.

我 我不知道說什麼好

I... I don't know what to say!

要去布偶星工場了啊 蓋瑞

The Muppet Studios are there, Gary.

難以置信啊

I can't believe this!

最好趕快行動

Better get a move on.

可別錯過公交車

We don't want to miss that bus!

不可能

No way!

誰知道呢

Who knows?

說不定能見到科米

Maybe Kermit will be there.

我不想讓你希望落空 老弟

I wouldn't get your hopes up, buddy.

布偶團好幾年都

The Muppets haven't put on a show

沒有演出過了

together in years.

估計現在那裡已經不拍片了

I don't think they use the studios

只是接待遊客而已

for anything but tours anymore.

不會吧

Nah,

那只是網上的流言

I think that's just an Internet rumor.

傳說中還有個國家叫火雞呢

Like there's a country called Turkey.

土耳其國名字面意為火雞

沃爾特 這樣的對話我們還要重複多少次啊

Walter, how many times do we have to go over this?

-土耳其是一個真的國家 -布偶星工場

- Turkey is a very real country. - Muppet Studios.

難以置信呀

I can't believe it!

一切都很棒

Everything is great

一切都很快樂

Everything is grand

世界盡在掌心握

I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand

一切都很完美

Everything is perfect

好事數不完

It's falling into place

我沒法抹去臉上的微笑

I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face

生活是一首快樂的歌

Life's a happy song

只要有人伴著我一起唱

When there's someone by my side to sing along

當你孤單 生活會有點艱難

When you're alone life can be a little rough

感覺自己只有三英尺高

It makes you feel like you're three foot tall

當你孤身一人

When it's just you

日子會變得困苦

Well, times can be tough

失足時無人攙扶

When there's no one there to catch your fall

一切都很棒

Everything is great

一切都很愉快

Everything is grand

世界盡在掌心握

I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand

一切都很完美

Everything is perfect

好事數不完

It's falling into place

我沒法抹去臉上的微笑

I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face

生活就像芬芳的玫瑰

相關焦點