電影《穿靴子的貓(2011)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-14 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

多年以來 江湖上流傳過我很多名號

Through the years, I have been known by many names.

暗黑破壞貓

Diablo Gato.

毛絨情聖貓

The Furry Lover.

卓帕吸血貓

Chupacabra.

超級花花公子貓

Friskie Two-Times.

金毛冷血殺手貓

And the Ginger Hit Man.

但是最廣為人知的是...逍遙法外的

But to most... I am Puss In Boots!

劍客靴貓

Outlaw.

我永遠不會忘記你的...瑪格麗塔

I will never forget you... Margherita.

哦不對 羅莎

I mean, Rosa.

抱歉 我該走了

Sorry. I think maybe I should go.

你逃得了初一 逃不過十五

You cannot run forever,

死靴貓

Puss In Boots!

我還能說什麼呢 我曾是只小壞貓

What can I say? I was a bad kitty.

我亡命天涯 逃無止境

Just a fugitive from the law... forever running.

只為有朝一日 為自己正名雪恥

Searching for a way to clear my name.

劍 客 靴 貓

在這個命中注定的夜晚...

And I would get that chance...

...我要抓住這個機會

...on this one fateful night.

火焰節

火雞

貓咪貓咪 過來過來

Here, kitty, kitty!

拉烏爾

Raoul.

快看慫樣跟只貓似的

Look what the cat dragged in.

等等 就是只貓啊

Oh, wait... That is the cat!

一杯牛奶 謝謝

One leche, please.

有何貴幹 先生 毛線團丟了嗎

What are you doing here, senor? Did you lose your ball of yarn?

好好笑

So funny.

牛奶來了

One leche coming up.

500金懸賞劍客靴貓

我不想惹事

I am not looking for trouble.

我不過是只謙卑的覓食小貓

I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal.

也許諸位能幫我找筆簡單的生意

Perhaps you gentlemen can help me find a simple score?

今晚麻煩你是躲不過了 劍客靴貓

The only thing you'll find tonight is trouble... Puss In Boots.

也許我們中會有人

well, perhaps if one of

去報官說你在鎮上哦

us were to tell the law that you are in town,

獎金我們平分

We could split the reward.

貓哥很生氣

You made the cat angry.

後果很嚴重

You do not want to make the cat angry!

聖麥可教堂剛樹起

The Church of St. Michael has just put up a golden statue

一座黃金的聖母像

of the Virgin of Guadalupe.

我不偷教堂

I do not steal from churches.

有人給孤兒院捐了一批銀燭臺

The boys' orphanage has been donated silver candlesticks,

它們放在你家再合適不過了

they would look very lovely in your home.

我也不偷孤兒院

I do not steal from orphans.

那雌雄殺手傑克吉爾怎麼樣

What about Jack and Jill?

-噓 你瘋了嗎 -雌雄什麼

- Shh! Are you crazy? - The what?

在逃殺的夫妻殺人犯傑克和吉爾

The murderous outlaws Jack and Jill

他們手上有...魔豆

have gotten their hands on... magic beans.

別拿魔豆忽悠我

Do not joke with me about magic beans!

我大半輩子都在尋找 它們根本不存在

I searched half my life for them. They do not exist.

不 貓哥 我們見過

No, cat. We have seen them.

這些傳說中的魔豆

These... are the beans of legend.

它們的蔓藤長到了巨人國

Grows a vine to the Land of Giants,

還有下金蛋的鵝

and the Golden Goose.

下金蛋的鵝...

The Golden Goose...

搶到它你下半輩子就不愁了

A heist like this could set you up for life.

一共9個

All nine of them.

給他看看你紋的金蛋

Show him the golden eggs.

No!

拜託 你展示得夠多了

Please, you have shown enough.

只有抱著必死決心的貓

Only a cat with a death

才能從雌雄殺手傑克吉爾手裡偷來魔豆

wish would steal the beans from Jack and Jill.

我只想償還舊債

The only wish I have is to repay an old debt.

我的機會來了

And this is my chance.

既然如此...

Now...

...哪裡能找到傑克和吉爾

...where do I find this Jack and Jill?

抱歉 客滿了

I'm sorry... we have no rooms.

現在有空房了

Well, I think one just opened up.

我們想要一份免費贈送的歐式早餐

We'd like a complimentary continental breakfast.

別捨不得給小鬆餅

And don't even think about skimping on them baby muffins.

傑克先生

吉爾太太

我們不提供小鬆餅啊

We don't have any baby muffins.

我說 吉爾...

You know, Jill...

...我一直在想

...I've been thinking.

放輕鬆

Get it out.

等做完這筆魔豆生意

I... Once we're done with this magic bean business

拿到漂亮的金蛋...

and got ourselves all them beautiful golden eggs...

繼續

Go on.

...咱們就別總打家劫舍殺人放火的了

...that we cut down on some of the hijacking and murdering.

我是說雖然這很有趣 但是...

I mean, it's fun and all, but...

...我想要個孩子

...I want a baby.

什麼孩子 傑克

A baby what, Jack?

我們的孩子啊 吉爾

A baby us, Jill. We'll raise it wild,

養得像松鼠那樣自由狂野

like a squirrel or something.

神奇的豆豆

Holy frijoles!

真的存在

They do exist.

自從你從山上摔下來 摔壞了腦子

Ever since you fell down that hill and broke your crown,

你就一直在胡言亂語

you have been talking crazy.

以後咱們伏擊的時候多個槍手又沒什麼壞處

It couldn't hurt to have an extra shooter during ambushes.

是不是我刮鬍子太重 把你腦子刮出來了

Maybe I cut too deep... cut that brain out of your head.

哪條道上的

Hey! What gives?

如果是個女孩 會繼承你的強壯...

If it's to be a girl, she'll have your strong...

不 不 不

No! No! No!

你 就是你 快停下來

You, you, you! You stop where you are!

我不確定 傑克

I don't know, Jack. How do

我要是帶個孩子怎麼飆車射擊

I ride and shoot with a baby slung on my back?

現在有專用嬰兒背包 我想的是 吉爾...

They got them backpacks now. The way I see it, Jill...

魔豆是老子的

Those beans are mine!

...有朝一日我們撒手西去

...We fall off this flat earth one time.

還有什麼能證明我們的愛情...

What better proof of our love...

我嗎

Me?

你要把我掰成兩半

You snap me?

你敢說把我掰成兩半

You snap me?!

在找這個嗎

You looking for something?

No.

我聽不懂英語[西班牙語]

No hablo inglés.

你會付出代價的

You are going to pay for this!

不要

No!

卓帕吸血貓

Chupacabra!

卓帕吸血貓 卓帕吸血貓

Chupacabra! Chupacabra!

-卓帕吸血貓 -瘋女人

- Chupacabra! - You are a crazy woman!

那些魔豆是老子的

Those magic beans were my score!

你害我失去一次得到金蛋的機會 朋友

You just cost me a chance at getting the golden eggs, mi amigo.

出爪吧

Put up your dukes.

每周二晚 搏擊舞會

Dance fight. Tuesday night.

很好

Very well.

如果這是一次搏擊舞會

If it is to be a dance fight,

那我就用舞蹈搏擊把你打死

then I will Tuesday-Night-Dance-Fight you to the death!

居然敢對我做貓砂盆動作

How dare you do the Litter Box at me!

你好啊

Hello!

感到我的威力了嗎

Can you feel me?

怕了吧

Fear me... if you dare.

你居然用吉他打我頭

You hit me in the head with a guitar?!

你是個女人啊

You are a woman?

菜鳥一隻

Amateur.

女士 等等

Senorita, wait!

能請你喝杯牛奶嗎 我滿腔柔情 絕非莽漢

Let me buy you some leche! I am a lover, not a fighter.

在哪兒呢

Hello?

你在跟我躲貓貓嗎

You are hiding from me?

我也喜歡做遊戲

I like to play the games, too.

我覺得我們志趣相投

I sense in you a kindred spirit, a...

相關焦點