更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
-生日快樂 -生日快樂親愛的!
-Happy birthday. -Happy birthday, darling!
-看那 -生日快樂
-Look at that. -Happy birthday.
等等 先別吹滅
Wow. Wait, wait, wait. Don't blow them out just yet.
虹 給我攝像機 我來拍
Hon, give me the camera, and I'll, um, get a shot
-拍你和凱特琳一起吹滅 -好的
-of you and Caitlyn blowing them out. -OK.
準備...
And...
-上帝 -真乖
-Oh, my God. -Good girl.
-真棒 -生日快樂
-Well done. -Happy birthday.
-好了 -還給你
-All in one go. -Come on, give it back.
-別忘了許願 -我希望...
-Don't forget to make your wish. -I wish for...
許願的時候不能說出來
You're not supposed to tell us your wishes.
我希望燈火長明
I wish the lights would come back on.
肯定會的 親愛的 不用擔心
They will, my darling, don't worry about that.
我要上廁所
I need to go toilet.
好 好 快去快回 你還要切蛋糕
OK. Well, quickly then. You gotta cut this cake.
快
Hurry up.
別靠近大門 知道了嗎?
Don't go near that front door, though, OK?
別靠近大門
Stay away from that front door.
-我會的 -真乖
-I will. -Good girl.
我們不能再這樣下去了 湯姆 她遲早要知道的
Look, we can't keep this up, Tom. She knows something's wrong.
我們開著路虎去鎮裡吧?
Why don't we take the Land Rover to the village?
不行 他們叫我們呆在家裡
No. Look, they told us to stay here.
不管外面是什麼 會傳染
Whatever it is out there, it's contagious.
我確信一切正常後他們會派人來的
I'm sure they'll send someone when it's all sorted.
我們有充足的補給 無需擔心
And we've got enough stuff here to be getting on with anyway.
一切會好的
It'll be fine, honestly.
我不太... 敢肯定 不知道
I'm not... I'm not sure. I don't know.
我們會好的
We'll be fine.
上帝 那是什麼?
Oh, my God. What was that?
不知道 我去瞧瞧
I don't know. Let me have a look.
看得見嗎?
Can you see anything?
外面很黑 啥看不見
It's so dark out there, I can't see a thing.
帶好攝像機 那上面有射燈
Bring that camera with you so I've got a bit more light.
好 小心
OK, but be careful.
好像河裡有東西
I think there's something in the river.
是什麼?
What's that?
凱特琳 回屋裡去 快 親愛的? 去
Caitlyn, just get back in the house, please, darling? Go on.
沒事
Everything's OK.
我去看看
I'm gonna take a look.
湯姆 趕快進屋
Tom, just get back inside the house.
沒事 我就看一眼
It's fine. It's fine. I'll just take a quick look.
小心
Careful.
-聽到嗎? -什麼聲音?
-Did you hear that? -What was it?
不太確定
I'm not sure.
湯姆
Tom.
等等
Hold on.
看見什麼嗎?
You see anything?
湯姆?
Tom?
好極了
Great.
她在哪?
Where is she?
凱特琳?
Caitlyn?
凱特琳?
Caitie?
上帝
Oh no, God, please.
凱特琳?
Caitlyn?
寶貝 你在哪?
Baby, where are you?
凱特琳?
Caitlyn?
上帝... 你在這裡
Oh, God, there... Thank God, there you are.
你還好嗎 親愛的?
Are you all right, darling?
讓我看下 你還好吧?
Let me see. Let me see. Are you OK?
-沒事了 -媽咪...
-It's OK, sweetheart. -Mommy...
別出聲 好不?
Just be quiet, OK?
抱好邦妮兔 抱緊 別出聲
Hug Bunny, hug Bunny close. Just be quiet.
上帝
Oh, God. Shh. Shh.
沒事的 別出聲 不要
Everything's gonna be OK. Just be quiet. Please.
上帝
Oh, my God.
媽咪在呢
I'm here, I'm here.
-媽媽? -寶貝你別出聲
-Mom? -Baby, you have to be so quiet.
安靜
Be quiet. Shh, shh.
沒事的
It's gonna be OK. Shh...
我明白
I know, I know. Shh, shh.
我是尼克·瓊斯 隨軍攝影師
My name's Nick Jones. I'm an army photographer
東英排第4營
with the Platoon of the East Anglia and Fourth Battalion.
我們目前的位置是民防哨站
Our current location is a military outpost
大英國協 赫特福德郡
in Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
你剛才看到的錄像是我們幾周前拾獲的
The tape you just saw was something we picked up a few weeks ago
當時我們在巡路
whilst we were out on the road.
過去幾個月有非常事件發生
We've seen some pretty bad stuff in the past few months,
如同你剛才所見的家庭錄像
just like what you saw with that family.
大約...
So it's been about...
4個月前開始的 我們現在還活著
four months since the outbreak, and we're still alive.
我打算留下完整的記錄
And, uh... that's exactly what I'm trying to document.
所以 先領你們看看這地方 順便把你介紹給大家
So I'll show you around the place, introduce you to some of the guys.
我們在部隊裡是民兵 也就是後備役軍隊
We're all TA in the platoon, so we're all reservists.
提醒你一下... 那邊的麥蒂是卡車司機
To give you an idea, though... Maddy over there is a truck driver.
強諾是冷血財務顧問
Johno is a bloody financial advisor.
每天一結束 我們就是普通人
At the end of the day, we're just normal people.
這算是日常練習
We were on exercise when this thing took hold.
當有緊急狀況的時候 會被組織成軍隊展開營救工作
So we were drafted in by the army to secure certain areas, which we did.
我們經歷過多起恐怖的狀況
So, we've seen a lot of horrible stuff, though.
極其恐怖
Really horrible.
相信你們的訓練
And your training, I presume,
肯定有助於存活率?
must've helped you and the platoon survive?
那是 但經常措手不及
Absolutely. But nothing really prepares you for when it really happens.
這種事情不能預先計劃的
You can't plan for this sort of stuff.
我們活一天算一天
So we're just living day by day at the moment,
嘗試相互幫助
trying to help each other out.
每失去一個人都很痛 那就是我們的現狀
Everyone's lost pretty much everyone, so it's just us.
你害怕嗎?
Are you scared?
我們都怕 如果有誰說不怕的
We're all afraid. Anyone who says they're not afraid
要麼吹牛 要麼就是精神病
is either lying or needs their fucking head examined.
對不起
Sorry.
安德魯中尉 你是本排兼哨站指揮官
Lieutenant Andrews, you're in command of this platoon and the outpost.
關於我們在哪 您能說詳細點嗎?
Can you tell us a bit about where we are?
目前整個地區一片混亂
Well, the entire country's in utter chaos.
沒有法律 只有像我們這樣的倖存者
There's no law. There's just bands of survivors like us.
如你所見 我們搭建圍欄
As you can see, we've got perimeter fencing,
雖然不很堅固 但足以防止那些東西入侵
not fool-proof, though, but stops those things from getting in.
附近也有水源
There's a water supply nearby
發電機可以提供有限的能源
and there's limited power from the generators.
至少還能給你的攝像機充充電什麼的
I think you found that useful for your camera.
-怎麼了下士? -我們剛才聯繫過的長官
-What happened, Corporal? -We had contact, sir.
一次事故 列兵歐哈拉
One casualty, Private O'Hara.
-受傷? -死了長官
-Wounded? -Dead, sir.
哈奇沃到處都是那些東西
It was Hatchworth. The place is crawling with those things.
把歐哈拉的遺體運去醫務室 仔細包裝好
Take O'Hara's body to sickbay. We need to bag him up properly.
長官
Sir.
-別拍了尼克? -他死了老兄
-Do you mind, Nick? -He's a bit shaken up, man.
神經病
Fuckin' sick of this shit.
來一次小型襲擊
It was meant to be a simple raid.
直撲鎮上 直進直出 收工
Into the town, straight in, straight out, job done.
這是一周裡死的第2個人
Now I've got another man dead. Second in a week.
長官 坦率講 襲擊行動可能過於危險
Sir, I'll be honest with you. These raids are getting too dangerous.
他們的數量比以往多得多 歐哈拉...
There were far more than we've encountered before. O'Hara...
歐哈拉自己尋死
O'Hara fucked up and got himself killed.
-他還是個孩子 -我不要聽麥道
-He was just a kid. -I don't want to hear it, Maddox.
每個人只有一條命 這對所有人都一樣
The boys get one chance out here. Now it's the same for everyone.
稍微開個小差 就是這結果
You take your eye off the ball, this is what happens.
距離這裡只有幾公裡 長官
It's only a few klicks from here, sir.
我希望你今晚行動
Look, I'd like your input this evening.
長官
Sir.