電影《戰馬(2011)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-19 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

加油 別慌 姑娘 別慌

Come on, easy, girl. Easy, girl. Easy.

別亂動

Steady

好姑娘 好姑娘

Good girl, good girl

這真是只倔強的小馬駒

This is a stubborn one, huh?

生了 真是好姑娘

There we go. Who's a clever girl?

戰 馬

好孩子

Good boy.

過來 寶貝 來啊

Here. Come on, boy. Here.

來 別急

Come on. Easy does it. Easy does it.

過來 別亂動 這就對了 好極了

Come on, steady, boy. That's it. Nice and done.

早上好 帕普

Mornin? Pop.

在這兒籤字

Put your mark here.

好運

Good luck.

把小馬牽過來

Get the colt...

別緊張

Easy...

這匹真俊啊

Now that's a beauty.

算了吧 泰德 這是一隻混種馬

Forget it, Ted. He's half thoroughbred

一天活都沒幹過

and not got a day's work in him.

看那兒

Now, there...

那才是你該買的

There's your ticket.

可你看 塞

But look at him, Si.

多好的一匹馬

Look at that creature.

別傻了

Don't be daft.

你要一匹壯實的馬來犁地

You need something solid to plow a field.

沒錯 不過那隻與眾不同

Yeah, but he's something else, that one.

好了先生們 安靜 安靜

Alright gentlemen, settle down, settle down...

馬在我右邊 有錢的主兒在我左邊

Horses on my right, men with money in their pockets on my left.

真是絕配

It's the perfect combination.

弗萊德·高德來了嗎

Is Fred Goddard here?

來了

Yes! I's here.

很好 你總亂花錢

Good - more money than sense.

戴夫·希爾呢

Dave Hill?

來了

I'm here. Yes!

一邊涼快去 鐵公雞

Bugger off, you tight bastard.

二十年裡你總來

You've been coming here for 20 years,

最多就買過點油渣

never bought so much as a pork scratching.

過來

Come on.

第一個亮相的是這匹年輕的駿馬

Okay, first up today, a gorgeous young horse...

除了婚禮上我的妻子

Prettiest thing I've seen

我還沒見過這麼漂亮的傢伙

since my wife on our wedding day.

開始拍賣 誰想要這匹良駒

Let's get going, shall we? Who wants this wonderful creature.

一基尼

One guinea.

一基尼 一基尼 一基尼

One guinea, one guinea, one guinea...

我以為你想買犁田的馬 納拉克特先生

I thought you needed a plow horse, Mr. Narracott.

-有比一基尼多的嗎 -兩基尼

- Any advance on one guinea? - Two guineas.

-兩基尼 -三基尼

- Two guineas! - Three!

泰德·納拉克特 這匹馬根本不能耕地

Ted Narracott... It's completely the wrong animal.

塞·伊斯頓 我不會讓那混蛋把我趕走

Si Easton, I'm not gonna let that bastard see me off.

-五基尼 -六基尼

- Five guineas. - Six!

-我的天... -七基尼

- Oh, for the love of...! - Seven.

這貪心的混蛋 以為有錢就萬能了

Greedy sod thinks he can just buy anybody.

八基尼

Eight.

得了 他是你地主

Stop it, he's your landlord.

別跟他對著幹

You can't be picking fights with him.

十基尼

Ten guineas.

你沒那麼多錢 我們走吧 回去喝杯酒

You haven't got the money. Let's go home, let's have a pint.

作為鎮上的好人之一

Eleven guineas, sir,

我出十一基尼 先生

from as good a man as any in this town.

有出十二基尼的嗎 十二基尼

Do I hear twelve guineas? Twelve guineas?

幹農活的牲口最多也就值這些

That's top price for a working animal.

泰德 還是留著買夏爾馬吧

Ted! Save it for the shire!

有些日子很重要 有些日子無所謂 誰又知道

There are big days and there are small days. Which will it be?

還有比十一基尼更高的嗎

Do I hear any advance on eleven guineas?

算了 老爸

Just let him go, dad,

我不喜歡這匹馬 他太神經質

I don't care for him, he's too jumpy.

-那我就出二十五基尼 -二十五基尼

- Shall we say twenty five? - 25 guineas

他贏了 得了吧 泰德

Well, he's got you there. Nice try, Ted.

幹得好 N先生 讓他花了大價錢

You were great, Mr N. Gave him a run for his money.

二十五基尼第一次 第二次

Going, going...

三十 三十基尼

Thirty. Thirty guineas!

三十基尼

Thirty guineas.

三十基尼

Thirty guineas.

三十基尼第一次 第二次

Going... Going...

馬歸泰德·納拉克特先生

Gone to Mister Ted Narracott.

看你做的好事 泰德 看你做的好事

What have you done, Ted? What have you done?

是匹好馬

Quite a beast, there.

但這馬在農田裡有什麼用

But what you gonna do with him on a working farm?

希望你還有錢付租金 泰德

I hope you got the rent, Ted.

到期我會來收的

I'll be around for it when it comes due.

你太傻了 泰德 羅西肯定饒不了你

You're a fool, Ted. And our Rosie'll never forgive you.

你幹了些什麼

What have you done?

這是穆尼家的小馬

That's Mooney's colt!

你本該買匹犁田的馬

You were supposed to buy a plow horse.

-你把他買下了 -花了多少錢

- You bought him? - What'd you pay for him?

多少錢 泰德·納拉克特

How much, Ted Narracott?

我不會說謊 雖然我想這麼做

I won't tell you a lie, though I would love to.

三十基尼

Thirty guineas.

三十基尼

Thirty guineas!

他連十基尼都不值 你瘋了嗎

He's not worth ten! Are you out of your mind?

那租金怎麼辦

What about the rent?

他很強壯 羅西 看他昂首挺胸的樣子

He's a strong one, Rosie. Look at the way he holds his head!

這麼一匹馬能拉什麼

How the hell are we gonna pull anything with that?

泰德 你得把他退回去

Ted, you have to take him back.

現在就把他還回去

You have to take him back right now.

然後跪求退錢

You have to get down on your knees and beg for our money back.

不 別把他還回去

No. No, please don't take him back.

要還也得等訓練好了才行

We can't take him back till he's broken in.

就這小細腿 你要怎麼訓練

And how are you gonna train a horse with that leg?

我來訓練它

I'll train him.

不 這兒沒你的事

No, you stay out of this,

阿爾比 你根本不懂馬

Albie. You don't know nothing about horses.

求你了 媽媽 讓我來吧 我能行

Please, Mum. Please let me. I can do it.

我們必須養他 沒別的選擇

We have to keep him. We've no choice.

那好 給你一個月訓練它

Right. Well, you've got one month to break him in

否則我親自把他送回去

or I'm taking him back myself.

怎麼競價到三十基尼的

How did you get to thirty,

還有哪個傻子跟你競價到那麼高

what other fool bid you up that high?

是裡昂斯

It was Lyons.

我們會失去一切

We're gonna lose everything.

所有的辛苦 全白費了

After all we've been through, we're gonna lose it all.

別擔心 媽媽 我負責養它而且我會養得很好

Don't worry, Mum, I'll raise him and I'll raise him good.

最好這樣 趕緊開始吧

Well, you better. Go on, get started.

看看兒子是否能

See if a child can undo what

彌補他爸爸對這個家幹出的蠢事

your fool of a father's done to this family of ours.

沒事 沒事

Easy. Easy.

很好 那麼我們就開始吧

Right. Let's make a start then.

這是燕麥 很好吃

It's oats. Very tasty, that is.

相當於我們吃的牛肉和滷汁

It's beef and gravy to us!

來吧

Come on...

你肯定想媽媽

I bet you're missing your mother.

看看你

Look at you...

第一次離開媽媽 第一次離開家

First time without your mum. First time away from home.

但你並不孤單

But you're not alone, are you?

有我在

In fact. Cos I'm here...

沒事了 沒事了

It's alright. It's alright.

我叫你喬伊

I'm gonna call you Joey.

明白嗎 喬伊就是你

Understand? Joey. That's you.

我是阿爾伯特 沒事了 現在你是我的

And I'm Albert. It's alright, You're mine now.

你是我的

You're mine.

好孩子 好孩子

Good boy. Good boy.

好孩子 過來

相關焦點